Should i fuck this one? Will add more pics for advice and or tactics

Should i fuck this one? Will add more pics for advice and or tactics.

Either one.

sorry, its one on the right.

OK. Post more then. She seems pretty easy. I'll bet you can get into her pants with a cute puppy and a 4Loko

right:
"That photo of you. I cant stop thinking about those full woman curves, and sexy nimble fingers. That keeps my penis throbbing heat into my abdomen, and I so badly want to donate that into you"

>you finger is always pointed at your mouth, but that is not the hole I want to put my key in

If you don't fuck her i will with my 11 inch black cock. You cuck faggot

why not just slowly smooth your arm oven her naked belly? and say something like "damn that is divinely smooth"
Girls love that, sluts, even more so

that was a great chance for you to walk toward her ass. Put your hands on her legs, walk her to the railing while lifting her skirt slowly.
and depending on her reaction: bend her over the railing / throw and follow her into the water / or take her to the nearest wall, and fuck her behind it

well thats my new jacking off story

why wouldnt you? get some pussy and practice. you rich? funny? more pics

you ran out of pix?

i think that all i can check if i got any from today, but i think thats all i have got.

hope to find you again / find more some day soon

Are you in highschool or something

ye

year 12

no, if i can't then you cant either.

my ex is older and way hotter. I thought ill go for someone younger and insecure so that the relationship would fast longer.(more sex)!

post gf then

bump!

i dont have one, my ex broke up with me

woops meant post ex

rate please

smoker 2/10 long run

at least an 8

can you not read? i said 2/10 and thats final!

how is my ex a 2? Look at her mate!

right now 6/10 but long run 2 thanks to smoking. Can't even get a sexy woman in your life, GTFO

post pic of the best that you have got your dick into.

show me m8