Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
what is your trick for happiness ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drugs

truuuuuuu

A nice place to live, a job I enjoy, a woman I love, nice homegrown weed, and music, good, loud music.

There are no tricks. Be happy with what you have: your health, a roof over your head, a hot meal, etc. Life's what you make of it... might as well enjoy it.

Fapping to that girl will do for now.

I've always believed a roof over your head is all you need to be happy
oh and unlimited pure fucking heroin.

oh, of course the heroin always is a bonus

alcohol, cheating, jacking it.

this, go you through life meeting retards from everywhere that complain and complain are never happy succumb to sadness, the truth is it really is how you look at it, you can look at an apple and think oh shit this is delicious or you can look at it and think holy fuck this is salty and untasty... at the end of the day it just comes down to realizing that morals and the things people do, the things they rationalize dont even matter, its all in your head. Do the things you enjoy, try to focus on the positive and try to hang out with people that will make your life better not worse or drag you down

$100.000.000

I don't think Sup Forums would like my answer.

Don't be a bitch

this guy gets it!

to not care too much about small things..

like midgets

thanks, buddy. it's taken a while in my adulthood, but i think that's the formula.

Tequila and pussy

KEEP. MOVING. FORWARD.

When you lie down and give up you screw up royally as the world passes you by. Your days are numbered so you gotta keep moving.

Sometimes your legs and heart are going to tell you to stop but in those moments you have to push against everything to move.

I've been looking for more of her!
Got a source?

Avoiding the bet when a fighter looks bad on the scales

>tfw i kicked an addiction and now the depression that was hidden all those years has come out into the open like the fucking Kraken.
I don't know if I can deal with this. I guess that's why I'm in this thread. I hope this is just a withdrawal stage and will eventually go away.

alcohol, cheating and jacking it guy here.
this is also really, really sound advice if you can ever apply it.

Spending less time on Sup Forums

Whatever happens, happens.
You're gonna carry that weight.

>holy fuck this is salty
Nigga, apples have never been salty in my book, what fucking planet do you live on?

this really doesn't help.
i didn't have internet for two years, while living in a cabin in the woods. just me and my dog and my guns and dvd collection.
it was pretty cool, but when i finally broke down and got internet installed, it was much better,

mynigga.jpg

Miyamoto Musashi is the greatest rōnin of all times.
He became renowned through stories of his excellent and unique double bladed swordsmanship and undefeated record in his 60 duels.
He traveled across japan, killed many men for the fame, and to get paid al lot by the shogun.

One day he was at Kyoto on a bridge, contemplating the river, the trees, the citadel... And he said : "I am alive"

In this world where everything you are supposed to run after is the fame and money, you sometimes have to realise that the most important thing, and the most beautiful, is that you are alive.

Appology for bad english

No source sry

I think its pretty much all of this but hard to be positive when you have nothing
Could help

Waking up in the morning. Then after thaty my day gets shitty.

Alright, fair enough. I'll give you a better answer: self-improvement. People never really sit down long enough to introspect. They move through life thinking, speaking, and acting without consideration for reason and with no true sense of purpose. If people started introspecting more, they'd realize how complicated and shitty they are to themselves and other people. I think frustration with one's own personality, and lack of love for oneself and others is at the root of unhappiness. Eventually the soul gets tired of reincarnating so many times and turns to God for true fulfillment, but that process first expresses itself in wanting to better oneself. But self-realization and God-realization are pretty much the same thing at a certain point.

books

Yeah all that is cool and shit but to me happiness should equate to motivation. How does one get off his ass and get motivated to do something with life? I just can't seem to find anything I'm really interested in to turn into a legit career. Any tips on how to get motivated aside from watching some lame, Redditier fedoravation poetry vids?

I'm not fat, so don't tell me to get off my ass and exercise or eat healthy because I already do that.

See you around, space cowboy.

Step 1 : be happy ...

pretty much 100% of happiness comes from within ...
same goes for suicidal-fags ... if there is a point in your life where you are so down you wanna an hero, it can only go up (or you are pussyin around about every little bit of trouble)

what helps with step 1 is advise 1 : dont give any shit about other people unless you are happy ...
realize that you are happy and sharing it with others will come by itself, but till then other ppl only hold you down

Amen.

HERE YOU GO OP.

I LOVE MY LIFE, WIFE, KIDS, CAN'T BE HAPPIER!

Christianity & believing in god
>It makes fedoras butthurt
>It's a time-tested concept
>It gives a sense of meaning to life
>It gives you hope for the future
>It helps to make you a better person

i mean, that might apply to some people. but i work in film and television and have a pretty good life.
i still go to that cabin. i did have the internet turned off. i spend months there at a time.
what you're saying is a bunch of new age hippie nonsense that's confusing these boys, when i can tell you from experience, that it's alcohol, cheating, and jacking it that makes you happy.
money is secondary, everything else is secondary. you can chill, it's okay.
daddy's here, now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

you're in the wrong place, boy.

talking to myself and being able to make fun of myself

Oh, my bad user, my response was intended for OP, who I thought I was addressing. I stand by what I say though. And to be clear, there's a distinction between new age hippy nonsense a and talk of actual spiritual principles and processes. But you don't seem like the type of guy who'd like to talk about it, so never mind.

Making the choice to be happy.

Smoke weed or help people be happy. Always fulfilling in my experiences

Don't try to be happy, and find joy in stupid shit.

>It helps to make you a better person

okay good

a little bit of stress and fatigue everyday, so i can appreciate relax and rest

weed

a good girlfriend, that loves me back

a handful of friends, good and close friends

the knowledge about what it means to be depressed and anxious, and to notice that i got over that

love

healthy food

lick feet

Low standards

Well meme'd, friend. I almost swallowed the bait whole.

Realizung that nobody is going to help you except you, people will fuck you over when it's convenient for them even if they seem like they couldn't. Never rely on anyone but yourself and do everything to make yourself as you see yourself.

I shitpost disgusting stuff on omegle, also found interest in weapons, snakes and tarantulas.

Taking care of my snakes and tarantulas makes me happy. Also bonus points when some girl hits me up and wants to do something. They don't like my pets though.

Thats some really fucking vague pseudo-psychology. Thanks for sharing, user, you twit.

>what is your trick for happiness?
1. Don't sweat the small stuff

2. Don't worry what other people think or what stuff they have - don't measure yourself against others

3. don't do social media - it's full of people exaggerating to show what a good life they have

4. honour your commitments

5. enjoy being in the moment - there can be as much pleasure in a walk in the countryside on a nice day as travelling to exotic places - more, actually as you don't have the sheer hell of the journey

6. Live within your means. Want more stuff? (you don't actually need a lot of stuff - see 2 & 3 above) Earn more - don't borrow

7. Women are people too. Find one that is a friend as well as a lover (married for many, many years)

Greyfag here. Just my $0.02

Also, forgot to add that. Every now and then my little sister comes over and wants to play or watch vidya. She really loves horror, zombie and alien stuff.

It really makes me happy that she's so similiar like and enjoys the same games. Just started replaying resident evil 4 with her yesterday

Try doing a reverse search. There's a whole album.