How to recognize crazy when it's hidden at first?

how to recognize crazy when it's hidden at first?

Pic unrelated

>got along really well with a girl
>she was a little overweight so I was not attracted to her
>we met at college and became really good friends
>she confesses her feelings, I say I don't feel that way
>after some time she says it's gone and she asks for a fuckbuddyship
>I'm horny af and agree
>we do it for a while but she's still attracted, at least my gut says it
>I end the FBship and get a GF
>she's "totally okay with it", still good friends, but now I think I was way too flirty with her still
>I ask to tone down our friendship a little bit out of respect for GF, like not doing stuff on our own just the two of us
>she goes batshit crazy, attempts to manipulate my GF and splits our friends group

What are the warning signs that I missed?

lol dis pic

women are 99% fking insane.

good luck finding the 1% that isnt.

>>after some time she says it's gone and she asks for a fuckbuddyship

this was the red flag. you're welcome for the future.

This. She lied just like beta orbiters do.

She's fat. Fatties are fucking vicious and insecure. I'd rather be with ex-cutter chicks.

>she confesses her feelings, I say I don't feel that way
>after some time she says it's gone
nigga you fucked up, never stick your dick in crazy

Forgot pic. They may be messed up at least they direct it inward, and they're quite loyal and obedient.

she has a dick

It's a girl dick, what's your point?

did you guys catch the new episode tonight anyone wanna discus how much of a bitch tomen is

All bullshit aside, I sincerely recommend seeing a shrink. You'll learn a lot about other people's variations of crazy, and get much better at spotting and dealing with them.

cheaper than a degree in psychology, and like 1-on-1 tutoring.

Yeah. Also fuck sams dads is a savage.

>girl
>dick
7/10 bait, very subtle

I guess not all of us were raised to respect women. Shameful.

You spelled "faggots" wrong

There's no such thing seriously is almost everyone on Sup Forums really this autistic, if he has a dick it's a man end of discussion

Ok I'm going to tell the story from her point of view

>get along really well with a guy
> we became really good friends and made an emotional connection
> I confess my feelings for him and he says he doesn't feel the same way about me
> after some time has past I wondered if it was because I was unattractive to him because we got on really well
> offer to be his fuck buddy.
> he says yes
> things are great, we are basically a couple
>I think I'm falling in love with him
> he stops the FBship out of no where and gets a slut of a girlfriend who doesn't know him at all
> got a feeling she is going to come in between us as friends
> he told me we can't be alone together
> we have a long history and he choose that new bitch?
> I'm not going to let that cunt break up my friend group with her bullshit.

Dude you were leading her on.

can we see more of this fucked up person and their (girl)dick? preferably nudes.

But I said multiple times I wasn't interested in a relationship with her during the FBship and that I didn't have feelings for her. I wanted to spare her feelings by ending it

Also there was a bit of a gap between the end of the FBship and the GF

Also our history is not that long, we knew each other for 4 months, ironically I knew my now GF longer (1,5years) but we never talked much befor

Seriously man, girl says she doesn't have feelings for you but asked to become fuckbuddies? Are you retarded? And this is someone who's a part of your social circle? Is she at least like somewhat hot or at least popular? If not you just became a fucking joke and the women amongst your friends will think you're garbage... If she's desirable or admired by the girls you hang out with this will actually work for you,.. Either way your only way out is to now succesfully seduce a friend who's desirable or popular, people will put up with a player and be very forgiving while someone they perceive as a creep or loser that's done something horrible is someone they'll unconciously sabotage. I'm not joking man, this is how it works even amongs middle aged "mature" people"... If you can't seduce someone in your group try being seen with a stranger, although she has to be pretty hot to make it work...

keep hinting at ways to lose weight

> dated a guy online
> was supposed to come to me
> fucked around on me
> I broke up with him
> started dating a mutual friend
> "whore"
> "you cheated on me"

> was a month after we broke up
> sent my nudes to everyone we know, including my family, and tells me to kill myself every day.

> it's been 3 years.

Guys are just as insane.

dude stop reading and siting on the internet whole day it's not how fucking friendships work jesus christ are you really psychopath or you just try to act edgy

Your fault for being a whore

It was great. Can't wait to see what arya does with needle.

Only send nudes to guys you actually know personally. If they spread them they won't be trusted by any girls in your city. Maisor

Actually their would fuck anyone that gives them some attention

Everyones crazy, I like the ones not afraid to show it.

That's because it was a mutual friend. Of all the people out there you could have tried to hook up with you hooked up with his friend. That means that at the time you were "dating" him you were also fostering a relationship with the mutual friend, flirting, and who knows what else you are unwilling to be honest about. You are indeed a whore.

Whatever he did doesn't justify you fucking around with the mutual friend. Whore justifications. He may be dumb and unfaithful, but you're still a whore.

Women Be crazy.

This right here is why 3rd wave feminism wasn't a bad idea at the start.

uh she said she's not attached anymore and she asked to be a FB? he is he leading her on u dumas white Knight dumfuck

> how dare you have feelings with someone who knows both of us.
> how dare you as an adult choose to date a guy you've met instead of me who you haven't
> I'll show you!
> I'm going to show them what a who're you are by sending all the pictures I begged you for to your friends and family!
> then everyone will know that you do something 85% of 20+ do
> hahahaahshshshahahahahah
> I'm so lonely

How can you get more beta

Okay asshole I'm going to give you life saving advice here. Print this shit out and hang it on your moms fridge.
>Woman can't into logic.
>Women lie and manipulate hence she told you she lost her fee fees (women never lose any sort of fee fees whatsoever) She was hoping you'd come around.
>Women can't into finances. Never under any circumstances let a woman anywhere near your $. Women being shit with money is an ancient meme from biblical times.
Learn to think of women as small children that will never grow emotionally or gain any sort of logical and long term thinking.
So pretty much just treat them like every other animal that you own.
Besides your dog. Your dog is in fact there to be the best friend/partner you'll ever have.
>Never fuck a chubby bitch.
They're easy pickings but they have to self validate constantly and do their best to compete with their betters. But they're also vapid cunts when they perceive they've been wrongs and will rather watch the world fucking burn than face the fact they're not good enough. Hence her busting up your circle. She was socially engineering that long before any of this happened. Laying the groundwork anyways. Fat bitches don't share their cake. They'll wreck the whole birthday party.

insecure women are always crazy. Especially fat gamer girls.

They are clingy as fuck,massive attention whores, they will put any cock in their holes if it means getting another guys attention and approval, and they can't be honest or take responsibility. Also they fall in "love" incredibly easy.

On the flip side they are easy to manipulate and use for whatever you want. It's fun to troll them and watch them lie and try to manipulate you not having a clue that they are the joke to the guys they hang around. Yet a part of them does understand it all which helps propel them further into crazy.

Stop defending whores

How is pic unrelated, bitch is her father mixed with sauron

>defend a whore
>calls an honest man with a logical opinion betafag
>obviously a betafag cuckboy

Again you're making it about the other guy. Whore justifications. His shitty decisions have nothing to do with your own behavior. Stop shifting blame.

No one gives a fuck what he did to you or how he behaved get the fuck over it.

YOU were fostering a relationship with a mutual friend. If it only took you 1 month to start fucking around with him then you were obviously more than just friends previously. Either that or you deciding to whore yourself out to the mutual friend as some form of "payback"

Lets not bother going into the "online" assumptions. Was this mutual friend his or your aquantence first. Either way have some fucking dignity. There is a reason people have sayings like bro's before hoes.

This is someone else. I agree this girl did a whorish thing and the guy should cut both people out of his life imo. A real friend wouldn't do that to you.

However, sending her pictures around is super beta. That's the type of thing a woman does. A man will focus on fixing things in his own circle (kicking the douchebag out of it) and moving on with his life, not wasting any real effort on them.

Meet my crazy ex and her new husband. She has a thing for men in uniforms. She used to lead them on and then cry rape or sexual assault half way through having sex with her. She is bat shit bonkers.

Basically this.

>got along really well with a girl
>... she asks for a fuckbuddyship
>I'm horny af and agree
>we do it for a while...

OP if you get along really well with a girl and find her attractive enough to fuck then that's essentially a relationship. With or without the official 'label'.

Your self-righteous indignation is pathetic.

The 3some solution.
Pound chubby girl stupid every chance you get.
Make sure your gf pussy slime n smell on your cock every time she goes down.
Treat her nasty while telling her how much she means to you for doing th is nasty shit you love.
Tell gf you own chubby bitch n use her as cum dumpster.
Gf understands because they all been that cum dumpster before.
Tell gf u want 3some or at least both present n taking turns.
Want gf to masturbate while you treat chubby whore like a whore.
Maybe negative reaction. Let it sink in.
Gf eventually asks to see you turn this bitch out.
Maybe asks for the nasty her self while chubby has to watch.

Trust me on this. Itworks. Use bitch psychology to your advantage.

Same user here yes i agree the "i will send your nudes pics to anyone i know" it's a bit beta but when a whore kicks your feelings like that it's hard to control yourself i know for experience my ex was a whore i deleted her nudes pics before i could spread them online instead i spammed her phone calling her whore and roasting her flaws it was maybe more beta or less beta but at least only she knew how pathetic i was at that time

No, No it's not.
If there is an agreement that there isn't a relationship then guess what... that means their isn't a relationship. Sex isn't some magical shit that can only be done by two people that have to be in a relationship. My god....