This shit pisses me off so much. They should have let the little nigglet that fell in die...

This shit pisses me off so much. They should have let the little nigglet that fell in die. Fuck him and fuck his welfare mother. Someone should figure her fucking name out and share the shit out of it.

I hope the zoo sues her and she gets charged with child endangerment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zfuz7cTDNeI&spfreload=5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GorgFtCqPEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for OP

I don't understand why the gorilla wasn't shot with a tranquilizer instead. Smh

should of just put the mother down insted

Tranquilizers take long to kick in. It could have aggravated him.

Kek. You should be mad at the fact that zoo's even exist, if you care so much about animals.

Context tells me that a ghetto bitch let her welfare check - I mean, beloved child - fall or climb into a gorilla enclosure. And what, the gorilla's gave the kid more attention and compassion than his fucking mother and was shot for it?

I've heard this story before, and the unfortunate truth is that around 80% of humanity is mediocre and near worthless.

FUCKING AGREED

You definitely sound like you fit in that 80%.

Probably. I'm a fucking asshole, with few redeeming qualities. And I'm on Sup Forums. Still believe the world needs another outbreak of Scarlet Fever or the Black Plague to clean up the gene pool. Plus, we'd have something to bring us back together as a species instead of a clusterfuck of 'nations'.

the problem is the shitstorm we have now would look like a light sprinkle compared to the one we would get if the gorilla had actually hurt the kid.

Yep, and the gorilla would have been killed anyways

Posted then deleted

more like they sue the zoo for emotional trauma

God saves kids from irresposnible parents
>Wew lad

About to dox this bitch

>Kill one ape to save another
seems pointless tbh

One ape was an endangerd
The other ape was replaceable

cry more faggot the only thing shit flinging monkeys are good for are making their skulls ash trays

Yeah no you're not

I did some research, her name is in fact Michelle Gregg of Cincinnati.

Witnesses say she was playing games on her phone after witnesses her her child tell her he was "going to swim with the gorilla".

She has twice had her children removed by CPS.

She is intending on suing the Zoo.

These are the type of people who shouldn't exist in the world.

Citation needed.

am i the only one who doesnt give a shit about this dumb gorilla getting shot

youtube.com/watch?v=Zfuz7cTDNeI&spfreload=5

$(this);

There's really no reason for them to exist in this century. Take your kid to the park or something if you're that interested in spending time with them.

underrated post

Then there's this edgelord.
I bet you drink wine from a skull goblet while laughing manically to gore threads.

A black kid in a gorilla cage is nothing out of the ordinary; he just wants to see what he'll look like when he grows up.

Zozzle no I drink blood from my skull goblet

So wait did they blow the gorillas brains out in front of the child? Seems like that would do alot more damage to him than the gorilla tugging at his leg abit.

This story has legs

kid is 4 he'll barely remember this shit, not like he's going places with all the parental neglect anyway

OOO OOO AHHH AHHH

stupid nigger kid and the mom should be killed now

what kind of little fucking shitter tard decided to jump into a gorilla cage? they should just euthanize him now before he grows into an adult sperg

Kid was just looking for his dad.

Now he'll grow up thinking they shot daddy for no reason.

I chuckled. 8/10 user

W8
Eurofag here sb explain the story

Niggers should all just die.

>God protected my child
>Awesome God
I guess making sure the child didn't fall in in the first place was just out of reach of the Almighty's abilities, then.

LOL

kek

This has happened before, and the gorilla showed compassion for the child. You can find the full video on YouTube, pretty heartwarming

What could she possibly sue for?

The zoo should charge her to cost of a new gorilla or make her dress up as one and eat bananas in her own enclosure

Forgot pic

While I agree the kids life is worth less than the gorillas, aren't silverbacks endangered? I'm pretty sure it was a white family

Wheres a zookeeper when you need 1 amirite?

or maybe the act of falling in was God's way of bringing attention to the shitty parenting of the mother

Now now, god cant be everywhere at once, he was on the phone when the kid said "im going down to the gorilla" and climbed over the saftey fence, god only noticed once the gorilla had the kid and thought shit nigga what are you doing?

anyone got a pic of the monkey dead?

Shame God couldn't teach that lesson without having a gorilla sacrificed for it. But, hey, mysterious ways and all that.

No, because Gorillas are apes, not monkeys.

YOU would Definitely be one of the first to die.

I don't give a fuck u spaz

IT WAS A FUCKING BLACK FAMILY.

WATCH THE VIDEO AND SEE THE KIDS COLOR. ALSO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING NIGGER MOTHER YELL. 100% NIGGER.

oh my god fuck off, the monkey deserved to die. i would kill 100 more if i could

>if I could
That's the theme of your life, buddy.

kekerino

Give a good reason why is "deserved" to die, edgelord

In that case it was a female gorilla, they tend to be way less violent than the males.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GorgFtCqPEs

It was his time

humans have guns you retard

kek'd, rek'd

because its skull wasn't an ashtray yet

a human life is worth so much more than a stupid animal's life. you can't even argue this

oh look another reddit faggot who can only spew stale buzzwords like "edgelord"

come back when you can formulate an original thought you fucking philistine

He needed a new gorilla-angel user, you just don't understand his mysterious ways

>calls someone a retard
>actually doesn't understand how they insulted him
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wow

Fucking destroyed

humans (specifically nigglets) arent endangered faggot

you sound upset because you can't accept the fact that i'm right

Caring for the child by throwing it into the rocks?

>being this autistic

You're thick as a brick m80

Reddit can suck my cock, and so can you, rolling around the internet calling people "philistine" like he thinks he's Bill fuckin Shakespeare
>Being this 12
>Talking about human lives
It was a nigger, user, not a human, learn to read.

Nope same here just go to compton and gather a few more up, it's not like they're going extinct

>being this much of a spaz

dude you keep insulting me but you're not refuting my point. are you stupid or something

Yes, watching the kid being torn limb from limb would be a nice quick death now he descends into niggredom and will be shot by cops in 5 to 8 years anyway

You need to realize you aren't speaking to one person here
You're answering every reply to you like it was one person but I only replied to you once to point out you didn't understand how some other nigger insulted you

Citation needed plz

>being on Sup Forums
>giving a flying fuck about a nigger baby and its ancient ancestor
The video did remind me of pic related tho

Fairly important for conservation
Depending on the zoo
Though yes the vast majority of them are shit shows that detract from money that could be put in to far more effective methods of wildlife conservation

it's so obvious that you're samefagging it's not even funny. plus, you still haven't come close to proving me wrong. what are you doing

We don't need to go to the zoo to see gorillas, the ghetto is free.

the tripdubs confirm it

im really not
just pointing it out

okay """"""""""""Edgelord"""""""""""""""

Only thing taht would bring this world together would be an alien invasion or some shit.

Need a common enemy.
A plague would divide us more apart if anything.

seriously keep it coming, i'm only half erect now.

kek af

>Because it's not exactly what you're being

Why don't you two suck each other off, fags.

In a karma corrected universe that child is facing a life of guilt and will take his own life eventually.

The ghetto is dangerous. At least in prison the niggers are in cages.

We already have a plague
A plague of niggers
Complete with variant strains, i.e. the sandniggers

>Thank god, when it was people that did all the hard work. Total bullshit when people do that.

plz join in bb