Does anyone want me to dump my petite Asian facebook fap folder? I can also give out facebook users if I'm entertained

Does anyone want me to dump my petite Asian facebook fap folder? I can also give out facebook users if I'm entertained

*Part 2*

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10348569
imgur.com/a/uPtXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left or right, who do u guys want

How hard would you fuck this slut?

/r/ing:
nerdy asians
sporty asians

And when I say *petite I mean bald bitches with fresh lawns.

right

Layin down some asian athletes here

What do you think of her?

OP for this girl, please continue. I wish to suck on her beautiful toes

What if she pushes you away with her feet?

Kill fuck marry?

I'll grab her ankles, pull her entire body forward and use my cock to tease her clit and hear her moan

How would you fuck her

Left

what if you found out that she hates having her feet touched and tries to run away?

right i think, but more in cute sports bras please

strawpoll.me/10348569

nah

When she moans I'll shove my cock down her throat. I'd grab her hair and pull it hard then shove her face back down on my cock

right is tight

can i pick both?

What do you guys think of this cutie?

Ouch, if she HATES having her feet touched? Hmm.. then I'd have no other choice than to resort to say that I'll stop. However, I won't actually stop. When she falls asleep, I'll lift the covers up and jerk off to her beautiful toes and cum on them. Letting them dry. Or cum on her sandals/heels/shoes and watch her walk in them when she slips them on.

i'd love to tie right up in the boys washroom for a day, and see what happens

a fapping material

This is her friend, would you fuck her too? Maybe both at the same time?

What would you do to her?

Mmm, while she's gagging on your cock, I will shove my cock in her ass. A mixture of pain and pleasure

Any GG BG or LQ girls?

if you could blackmail her without consequences, would you force her to do feet things?

black'd

anyone know any asian girls who have been? post pics

force her to give me nudes

I would definitely fuck her friend as well. Seeing how she hates her feet being touched, I might fuck her friend on the side and see if she likes her feet being touched/fucked. If she does like it, I will fuck her friend on the side daily.

>black'd

Would you do it yourself?

Left or right and how would you fuck her

Can we fuck both at the same time?

Smash or pass?

Why can non of them smile properly? That's disturbing.

Hell yeah, you fuck either one of the girl's pussy or ass, and I'd fuck the other doggystyle while they both make out with each other.

Anyone would fuck this girl hard?

both and ill fuck them rough

is she a virgin?

>Would you do it yourself?

yeah and then to

right
and her
and maybe her
and then wreck this one

yellow fever got me bad lol

Which one woudl you choose though :)

Right with hands tied and fucked raw in the ass and throat

this shits weak compared to the other one bring back that vivian bitch

of course no one will pass smashing that girl

anyone from richmond hill?

Yes she's a virgin. Wanna destroy her virgin cunt?

I know that place

If you're letting me choose, her most definitely.

What else would you do to her?

Dumping Sydney H from the 714

Where is it?

why is the same girl being posted?

You prefer the glasses?

Left or right

lmao of course why not

What do you think she'd want

lets get it

ohh

You can do whatever you want to her, so what do you WANT to do

gooks are fugly as

How hard would you fuck her?

Syd is so damn beautiful

mooar :)

imgur.com/a/uPtXM

fuck outa here

Oh no, I meant the original girl. Not her friend. I'd fuck the girl who hates her feet being touched

nudes? bikini?

prob get into some rough name calling and doggy

cant walk for a day

youre a god

Well she's all yours. I wanna her friend and cum all over her face and glasses, then make her lick it all off

What would you do to make it so rough for her?

would you?

She's a short girl, you could even lift her up and fuck her against the wall. Want that?

Really wondering how beautiful her feet are. And I'd love to see those eyes looking up at mine as she's deepthroating my cock

ill fuck her while she is tied

How would you use her while she's tied up? Only fucking is so boring

moar? :)

Just imagine her eyes while being fucked. Her face looking at you begging to keep going

How would you guys use this girl?

ill invite my friends to gangbang her
and ill let my dog fuck her after we are done

Wana invite me too so I can come fuck her cute little pussy? We can all use her at once then cum all over her body

More of her

Grace Lo from Markham

Hnnng, I imagine her parents being the strict type of parents who do not allow boys over at all. So I sneak into her house and makeout with her under her sheets. Once I hear footsteps coming, I quickly hide under the sheets. As her parents check up on her, she acts like nothing is happening. All the while I'm actually fingering her sweet pussy underneath the covers

yalegirl?

of course and if we are not satisfied enough we will tied her in a public toilet and let other people fuck her too

I'll sneak in later in the night, and we can both use her at once. All of this while her parents are sleeping next door. She'll have difficulty holding her moans in

know any girls from bayview?

what would u do to the one in the middle

Why don't we just rent her out to groups of teenage guys who are hella horny. Wonder what they would do with her