Is this a rate thread?

matters not to moi

Fucking with scar tissue / 10

Nigger shaft, sissy head

Your dick is gross. Dat 2 tone

i prefer to call it my Purple Headed Warrior
you'll hate this then

your dick, apparently

Just look at the join. It's mutilated man. You should hide that thing not post it.

get outta here fucking jew

not only is it ugly it is small

kys my man

Even the best cut dick is a 6/10 at best. Fucking stupid to mutilate yourself and lose the most sensitive part of your body because you don't know how to was yourself or because you want to show devotion to your Jew overlords.

how big is your dick?
im not jewden and it happened around the same time as my baptism (infancy). you autist.

im a nice 7.5 shit lord

what are you 6" at best?

OP ur gay

6.6"

post proof and maybe ill forgive you for actually typing out "shit lord"

I think it's hot. Perfect size, not too big or too small, would probably feel good in my butt.What state?

lmao that pic... ahahah

at worst im kinda bi
im flattered, but im not too keen on dudes' assholes

Hahahahahahhahahha

I was sure this was a fag thread. Are you seriously telling me that you are a straight guy posting his cock on a board full of fat mend on the off chance that a female might see and be so overwhelmed by your gross dick she will want to fuck? The only other explanation is that u you want the fat men to say how nice your dick is. What a fucking sad bastard.

why are you looking at my cock, faggot?

Because I am a gay man.

Just like you must be. Read my post again, pathetic loser.

burn in Hell, sodomite

Sup dude? Nice cock!

Accept your true gay Ness. Answer the question. Why are you posting your chopped up dick here?

saw a dick, clicked on it. what am I doing with my life?

These 2 faggots are made for each other

What a pathetic useless peice of meat. There's no movement to it and you have to plaster it in lube just to avoid chafing. It's literally half a dick.

Gay Ness?

looking at my cock

lol

r8

Kek