Hey faggots my wife just left me. Can I get high with her prescription? How many do I take to overdose?

Hey faggots my wife just left me. Can I get high with her prescription? How many do I take to overdose?

see

chug the bottle pussy

Pfffttt, not with a 10-325. You will get a nice buzz that will help you cope temporarily.

Mash up what's left in the bottle except like 3 pills, leave bottle hidden tossed back under the sink. Mix with alcohol, get dead, they go after ex

take like 3 you should get a nice nod going

Nigga just down the whole bottle if you want to overdose

dam if they didnt have all that shitty apap in them id ask you to send them to me

fucking whore couldnt even get good drugs, let alone stay faithful

Gr8 b8 m8

I want to make it seem she had a hand in my death if it happens. Packed her bags and left with kids.

Dude you stumbled onto pick up line #1 in a bar. Hoes love fresh meat

10-325 for someone who has never taken it he'll get a pretty damn good high. Smash up one and rail it. Her packing up and leaving with the kids could look bad on her part. Keep any kind of communication between you two and maintain a calm head. Let her make the emotional responses

Will it hurt?

>snorting pills with tylenol in them

dude that is stupid .. if there is apap in them just eat them

Lol you've obviously never done drugs faggot

not if you take enough to kill you .. if you fuck up and take too little to die it will cause liver failure and yes it will hurt

crush all of them up and eat em with a big bottle of your favorite liquor whiles in the bath

iv heroin
and snorted oxys for years bro

you are the one talking shit kid ..

take those with alcohol if you really want the OD, otherwise thats barring on the limit there for a painless death

Youve got enough to kill ya if youve got more sedatives. Any benzos or booze? Even benadryl. Fall asleep face down with a bag on your head.

Lets frame this cunt. Help me create a murder scene I can organize before I start.

"Snorting drugs successfully relies on the passage of the drug through the mucous membranes inside the nose and after that it goes into the blood, then to the brain.
To make this passage a drug must be water-soluble.

Oxycodone is water soluble. Acetaminophen (aka paracetamol, or APAP for short) is not.
Pills also contain binders to hold it all together that are also non-water-soluble.

So, if you snort the pill the APAP won't be able to dissolve, will get stuck, and will give you a very unpleasant burning sensation. And, in all this mess of APAP and binders, it's likely that the oxycodone won't make it through very successfully."

stop talking out your ass kid .. fucking tard

damn nigga u so hardcore tell me more about being a junkie

This user is right.

If you've patience, do a cold water extract. Google it.

But is it worth it Sup Forumsro? Don't let some pussy make you kill yourself. She wins if you do.

whyd she leave you? wife means srs shit bro

Yup. Liver failure. Then kidneys. Its bad. You get really hot and strip. Die naked. Happened to my uncle on my birthday.

Cwe it for just the oxy

Did she leave you for another guy?

At this point yes. Unemployed. About 30 pounds away from obesity. 33...hair line is receding. Criminal record. This cunt ruined my life. I hope she kills herself or goes to jail if I succeed.

never had patience for that

I bet.

>Googles snorting drugs with Acetaminophen
>Copy and pastes google result

You don't know shit about drugs based on your response.
>

Why don't you just kill her kill yourself

why dont you just man up and kill her you pussy .. she obviously thinks youre too much of a faggot pussy to do anything and she seems right .. shes wlking around fucking other guys and your on a chink message board crying over her asking how to kill yourself .. if you have any pride left in your miserable shell you'd be in your car on your way to her no to end her unfaithful soulless life ..

but alas, you are a coward .. which is why she probably left in the first place

yeah if you're going to die anyway you might as well entertain a bunch of internet faggots with this shit

20 minutes for oxy

crush em all up and put in cold water
wait for 2 hrs and filter the shit out
that's the acetaminophen, the hydro has bonded with the water, enjoy

Because youre fucking stupid. I clearly said she left fucktard.

>oh no i have enough testosterone for a criminal record and a receding hairline
>better off myself

sigh

go to bed m8

just cuz you took a few of mommys pills doesnt me you know what youre talking about

All of them fag

what does this mean?

Hahahahahaha because you're fat and worthless haha haha haha haha she left the pills so you'd become a man in Valhalla

This just in - the United States is the gratest cuntry in the world! Wooooooo

guys you're missing the point, he's got 20 ten mg hydros
even I could get high off that an I used to pop 12 thirty mg morphines several times a day

Cmoon don't do it, think about the children

I just finished off my supply. If you've never done hydro before, start with two. Three will probably put you down, and it won't take much more than five or six to suppress your respirations enough to kill you. Two though, two is fine...

I dont want to get super high and wake up cause you faggots dont know how to internet murder.

m8 i used to snort 10 - 15 30mg oxys a day .. i wouldnt even nod off those

I started with perc 5 with Acetaminophen and ended with pure 30s before I got clean. Roody poo

damn son

no you didnt faggot lol

Don't kill yourself you fucking pussy. Suck it up and move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Fuck 2 people dead now .

the fuck is wrong with you
>I dont want to get super high

and you still dont know what youre talking about .. so?

Nurse fag here

Down the bottle and you'll probably just vomit it back up along with some blood and feel like shit while being cognitively impaired.

You'll give ems plenty of keks

>summer fag

bro are you trolling? why would i lie lol

i moved on to shooting dope and did that for years .. is it really that shocking? its not uncommon for real opiate addicts

don't take more than 5 or 6 or that acetominophen will ravage your kidneys.

I suppose you have kids, atleast from what I've read, so I'd suggest taking your mind off things, and when you're calm, then think about killing your self, because then, maybe, you'll understand that suicide isn't the answer. Think about your kids, how will they feel when their daddy is dead and mommy possibly accused of murded. They will be orphans then, and is that really what you want for them? Please think about this.

I wouldnt mind getting super high. Then wake up and have another fucking problem i cant get rid of? How expensive is this going to get if you faggots fail in your ghetto science equations?

I couldn't fit that much oxy in my nose lol

I ODed on actual oxycontins, the 80s with time release
I crushed em up and parachuted 2, then was doing lines of another

>.being this triggered

dude why are you so mad? because you were outed for just talking shit?? im right youre wrong .. kys my man

Theres no orphans in the US faggot. Some real faggots will end up adopting my kids from foster care and probably do better than her cunty mom. Prolly with insurance and shit for good therapy.

You moved on to shooting dope because you're a retard lol. 15 pure 30s a day would kill you and if they didn't they'd put your straight on your ass

youre a faggot cuckold mate

she is probably fucking a nigger right now while your kid is in the next room. If you dont kill her you will forever be known as a beta faggot whose wife left him for a nigger.

ghetto science equations? wtf are you talking bout
just take like five, crush em up, leave in water for hr or two, filter the white shit out, and drink it

that's what I did first time I took hydros
go on erowid hydrocodone if you're skeptical

Youre the second faggot I tell that i cant gut the fucking pig because she left.

kek you obviously never heard of tolerance

i can tell you dont know shit about drugs because if you ask a heroin addict 95% of the time they started with oxys .. but go ahead and keep telling me what happened in my life bud

POST WIFE'S NOOOOOOOOODS

Filter with what bitch? My Brita filter. Be specific you fucking junkie.

so go find her .. stop making excuses, i can tell you have been doing that your whole life

loser to the end smh

topkek

not worth it, shes probably a fat cow

Yes idiot...let me jump in my car in a city with ten million people and just go fucking find her.

POST ANYWAY FOR TEH LULLLLLLZ

Just embrace the newfag

did you do all that at once your first time you fucking cumstain? when did being a scum sucking junkie become something to brag about.

I've dilaudid and morphines right here. Mmmmmm. I ha e such a sbixe nod. 120 of mscontin. And 16mg of dilaudid

nah just kidding, drink the white stuff too
the acetaminophen has been neutralized

ITT neckbeards competing over who's a bigger badder opiate addict

Faggots ITT:
>I used to shoot krokodil into my brain and penis simultaneously like 48 times a day bro, cos im a real drug addict.

Sadly, that's Sup Forums nowadays.

man I never did dilaudid
I used to get bags full of 30mg mscontin
take like 12-14 when I woke up and several more times a day
then I just bought heroin lol

after 7yrs of hell and 6 months in county jail I sobered up haha
23 now and ready to actually live my life nawmsayin

Man who's familiar with opioids here reporting.

1. DO NOT SNORT HYDROCODONE!!! Sure, you may feel something, but its nasal bioavailability is crap. It's been proven that far more enters your bloodstream if you just take em orally.

2. Try taking 3. That's a good dose of 10s for someone not opiate familiar. If you're not nauseas and feel like getting higher an hour later you can take more.

3. You likely CANNOT overdose on hydros but in huge amounts, they are hard on the stomach and liver. Not because of the hydrocodone but the massive amounts of generic tylenol (acetaminophen) they contain.

Opiates are fun but quite addictive. Don't be getting high on em daily. It's a great painkiller, not just for physical pain, but if you're sufficiently opiate-high you won't be feeling much emotional pain either no matter how bad your life has gotten.

The strong opiates (read not hydros) make your life feel like that perfect day in childhood where live was beautiful, you had no worries, you had a bright future, and you were simply content.... but then it's gone the next day.

lmao

is jeses bustin a nut in that biker dudes butt? why is there a skull on the table?

he cant wait his turn and is trying to steal dudes hit

the skull is there for the lulz

People separate all the time. It gets better. Chill the fuck out

jesus is trying to steal trailer park boy julian's heroin
the skull is your skull, I'm gunna make a goblet out of it to drink OPs 20hydro cold water extraction from

>Hey faggots my wife just left me.

Well with your attitude, I can certainly understand why.

And seriously, she just left you? At 3:30 AM on a goddamned Monday? What kind of weirdos are you people, being up that late at night, arguing and shit? I hope you at least don't live in apartments, or a house that's too close to your neighbors, because you would likely wake them up with all the screaming, and a lot of them probably have to get up and go to work in a few hours.

>I hope you at least don't live in apartments

They always do. Right above me. Screaming until 4AM. Such is life.

Get a house then you shmuck

Simple CWE faggit

lol this

Whats that like 200mg of hydro. I dont think it would kill you but it would be close. 3 of those 10's used to make me nod when i had no tolerance

>going through all this trouble instead of getting oxy 30s

you are the faggot m8