Thoughts about this weeks episode?

Thoughts about this weeks episode?

looking forward to the arya fight in the dark, and hoping she gets back into Joqens good graces.

I agree, Arya was the most interesting story to me im so excited for her to fight but sad we don't get to see her become a faceless.

Im happy Khaleesi is moving now, shes been at that city forever.

Kinda slow and boring. All setup not much action. Hopefully that means the next two or three weeks are gonna be good.

I think it's setting up the next few episodes. My guess is Littlefinger will take the Twins while the Frey army is at Riverrun, and Dorne will attack King's Landing during some turmoil there. Arya and Dany will head for Westeros (separately) by the end of the season.

So one question I had was why did Arya stop becoming a faceless?

Was it learning her family was still alive or that girl in the play showed her a better future?

Fuck off you and this stupid soap opera

I think because, in the end, she doesn't want to be a nobody who ends lives because some shit paid them.

My guess is she never intended to become faceless- she learned the skills that will let her kill all the people on her list. And if some of the major characters or parallels of the Seven, she is becoming the Stranger

Oh shit that makes sense, because she learned skills from Syrio Forel in season one then the Hound and now them.

>stupid soap opera

This was actually said on a website full of weeaboos, bronys, furries, and trap enthusiasts.

There are no words.

I could see that, I always wondered why she hid her sword if she was going to join them.

She saved Needle because she's always planned on killing everyone on her list.

I always seen it as a symbol of who she was, so she would never forget were she came from.

I think she lied to the girl who hates her about who all is on the list, if she was serious abut joining the faceless she would have said the whole list.

The other big thing from the episode was the return of Benjen Stark, which was cool. And Sam and Gilly were pretty cool too. For an episode with no nudity and no one murdered it was pretty good.

it feels weird having an episode of game of thrones without someone dying or getting undressed.

The best thing about this episode was finally seeing King Aerys

Benjen and burn them all was way too in your face, they could've waited with face reveal and the whole "burn them all" cut to zombies burn them all just proves that 3ER mindraped Aerys into planting wildfire all over the city so that KL could become Megaton

Sam scenes were way too long and boring, we know his father is abusive, come on already

Arya scene was boring as usual, obviously she realized watching the play that she still loves her family and hates how they are depicted by written history and wants to get back at her revenge list

Bernie sanders was great

Daenerys scene was a complete fucking let down as always, it's so fucking obvious that she's an antagonist

Did I miss something

I keep forgetting he is still alive he isn't shown often.

Disappointed that we didn't see Queen Margaery naked

pretty much

They'll probably make up for it in the next episode or two. We'll get an episode that is an hour of naked people killing each other.

Meanwhile, I work part time as a penis wart model, hopefully the acting troupe Arya was talking to needs more actors.

So what are your all predictions in the next few episodes?

Vikings is better.

What

Speaking of witch

They couldn't get a 3 second scene right?

No dragonskulls in throne room

AErys doesn't have long hair and beard, no nails, 17 year old Jaime is literally Jaime now (same haircut and everything) in silver armor and blurred

That will be fun if she does.

wildlings? I mean they are alright.

God damn HBO-paid stealth marketers. Quit trying to build buzz for your lame show.

>he didn't read the spoilers

Arya kills waif

Hound revenge kills brotherhood

rickon gets arrows by Ramsay

Ramsay gets captured by Jon

Littlefinger kills Ramsay

Jon is made KitN

Tommen commits sudoku after margaery dies

Most importantly cleganebowl hype

My predictions:

Jon and his forces and Ramsay and his forces will fight, Nymeria will lead an army of wolves to help Jon and Sansa win.

There will be civil war in King's Landing, and Dorne will attack during the fighting.

Dany will head for Westeros, possibly with the help of Yara and Theon.

Arya will kill the girl who hates her, and head for Westeros.

Sam and Gilly will head back to Castle Black with the Valyrian sword, because it can kill white walkers.

The boat sinks at the end, and Jack was just a figment of Rose's imagination.

The move by the High Sparrow was brilliant - they are turning this from the war of the roses to the english civil war.

Just in case, I assume.

She wanted to be a high-profile assassin, not some dipshit who kills random actresses. Now that she knows (apparently) that the majority of her work will be killing random people who probably didn't have it coming, because dickbags pay her to, she's changed her mind.

I mean really, she figured the Faceless were above the corruption, using their talents to dispense justice to the evil, not just another instrument of rich assholes she's been fighting against her whole life.

The only good part of the episode was when the director(not D&D made fun of DD for their fart jokes bad writing and getting characters wrong)

I can see that.

I hope Jon and Ramsay fight I wanna see that brat die.

That's not how the faceless work at all

Payment is always extremely expensive, but it's not always in gold, the waifs father hired the faceless men to kill his wife and the payment was like80% of his riches or something + the waif

The actress probably paid all she had and more

Well you're gonna love him even more when Tormund Wun Wun and Ghost die because of him

>there are no words
Fuck of Reddit

>nymeria and her pack left harrenhal for winter fell

No, nymeria is going to ether be warged to kill Walder Frey and his family, or Arya is going to kill him and the Wolfpack will slaughter his family

Checked the wiki and it said to kill Dany would cost equal to having an army.

Yeah and you think the shitty actress could afford an army?

That sounds more likely, but an army of wolves tearing Ramsay's forces apart would be cool.

I'm wondering if zombie mountain could be the one who will strangle Cersei, since Jaime will be away for awhile and Tyrion is half a world away. Zombie mountain is the closest to 'little brother' available.

How is zombie mountain little brother ?

The volonqar can only be Tyrion Bran Sandor Jaime at this point, out of those Sandor indirectly sentencing her to death by winning the cleganebowl(hype) or Jaime killing her for going crazy

Ramsay will probably, like roose said, get taken out back by Littlefinger and shot in the back of the head, figuratively speaking

>>>no stannis so who gives a fuck where this shitshow is heading, plebs are too stupid to keep up so they have to simplify everything.

Thrickand of Illbaste finds that Olandro has aligned with Nortrupth the Ice King, causing a collapse of the treaty between the Lord Northerners and the Dark Ragers. All this benefits Lady Trealla, who has been playing the two sides against each other the whole time. But Trealla's servent, Maltista, is about to switch sides....or is she? Or is she about to go rogue?

Tune in next time we gottta goooo
WWF WWE WCW

littlefinger scares me, he is so good that im starting to wonder if anyone can stop him. (besides Sansa)

I'm picturing Cersei calling zombountain her little brother when she names him her champion in trial by combat.

I'm hoping both Littlefinger and Ramsay die in the near future, but at least one will probably make it to the end of the series.

Where's your source, troll but good predictions non the less

show deviates from the books to be more like a soap opera. shouldnt have even started the show until the books were finished

It's not troll the leaks literally confirmed the first 6 episodes already, feel free to screenshot it it's happening.

Literally go to /got/ on /tv or probably just look up reddit and ask for the leaks and that's exactly the same answers youll get

You can even see the original post from like, early April where he says stuff like Hold the door, Sam steals hearteater, dany burns the khals etc

>until the books were finished
lol he is projected to finish the next book in 2023

www thegrumpyfish com/game-of-thrones-season-6-entire-plot-leaked-or-fan-fiction/

TWoW is finished he's under secret contract to not release it yet to not ruin the show since more peolle watch than read

Not saying he's a lazy hack thought, he literally promised ADWD in 2006 and it didn't come out until 2011 because he's a fat sleasy pedophile and spent years trying to reshape the plot because he couldnt handle people figuring out all his clever twists of his magnum opus

There's a screencap of Littlefinger wearing a watch (mostly hidden by his costume) from last episode, I wonder if it's part of his teleportation machine.

No it's not that one

I think we should start a petition demanding a Game of Thrones/Doctor Who crossover

Ok parsons

reddit deleted season 6 leaks

Type this into google it's the Idigital hit

He didn't want to spoil the entire season but those are some highlighted spoilers

Mind that we're halfway through the season so some of these are old news

The High Sparrow is gambling too much on a hand of grubby fanatics with clubs. He's gonna get his shit stomped.

Sparrow won the game of thrones this episode

He's nobody

Has nothing

Yet he got the king and queen to his side through simple conversation

Even if they kill him the damage is done, the people of the capital are on his side

Tudors, buddyboy

did you know it takes a long time to write a book?

Lol I'm glad that blind training is going to backfire right in their faceless faces.