>Not using /mute all
>Being bronze
>Being this bad at a game that takes little to no actual skill to be good at
>Being this retarded

Stay bronze, faggot

lol

You're the only person who's been in every single game you've lost

and thats elo hell dumbfuck

Is this the guy who only plays Teemo and builds Sheen on Ashe?

If so, you belong in Bronze.

>elo hell
>forced 50%
you guys just suck dick and need to get better at the fuckin game.

git gud

ELO HELL does exist for support mains as it is practically impossible for them to carry a game, every other role though isnt justified.

see:

youtu.be/aQUlA8Hcv4s

almost out you just have to git gud faggot

Are you retarded, are you aware of pro players that are supports? How do you think they got so good, stay in Bronze faggot

>>Still playing this garbage game

Elo hell is real for an incredibly few people. a small fraction of a percent

I just had a ranked match with 3 afks on my team. Why bother?

Not to mention random lag spikes of 350+ms. League is the only game that does it. Tried it in three different places now, and it seems to bugger everyone I play with too.

Right, because the grand majority of the player base is platinum 3 or higher.

must be your region or a shitty laptop cause i never have ping problems

it's where Jeff Lynne and Richard Tandy apologize for replacing the string section with a Kawai PH-50 synthesizer.

move to a real country and try again u fagget

because everyone plat 4 and below is in "elo hell"

Shut up and carry yourself out instead of whining about it, it's the same mindset that causes you to lose games that causes you to think that elo hell is a thing

>rationalizing inferior genetics

Exciting stuff, fellas.

Southern Ontario should BE a real country. :(

xD

ELO hell is bronze. Why go into threads and comment if you don't know what you're talking about?

being a support in pro league and a support on bronze are two different things.
Although i've never mained support or even been in bronze, i still think you can "carry" with support by sticking to your adc and watching other people kill themselves 1v2 all game.

Also, here's my pic lel.

Read the comment I was responding to, cuntfart
>Elo hell is real for an incredibly few people. a small fraction of a percent
>Right, because the grand majority of the player base is platinum 3 or higher.

competitive league is vastly different from casual. The teams are handpicked. Literally cant climb as support.

your pic is your feeding your faggot ass off like a fucking retard every fucking game what the fuck

why dont you ever upgrade your ward????

The man is in bronze and is convinced he's not the problem. Are you really not reading the room here, user?

>you know my score not my story
While i addmit i didn't carry, it's because that i couldn't carry those fuCKING FEEDERS.
I "fed" because the enemy was already fed hence i was weaker than them.
i like the simple ward.

You clearly play too much league. Tilt fucks up everything, even if you don´t feed because of it you try less hard and flame more easily. Go outside/stop playing lol for a while.

having someone who knows what theyre doing with the support role can vastly affect the outcome of the game, i'ts kind of like indirectly carrying... you have no idea what a well timed stun,heal or what ahve you can mean in the moment.

6/10 games you have 9 or more deaths, the rest isn't much better
you're shit

STOP TRIGGERING ME.
you're shit.

I bet you're one of the guys that goes up to a bush head on to ward it and get deleted right off the screen. There are other wards that offer much more utlity than the simple ward.

if you main a champ and you have more than 4 deaths average after 25+ games, you're shit
check it

Tour team - 4 possibile retards
Enemy team - 5 possibile retards
If you're good you rise

If you can't understand simple mathematics I can see why you're bronze

Elo hell = you think you are better than you actually are.
Start recording your games and try to work out what you could have done differently

piloting a bronze elo accnt

Lucky you got good teams.

if only you know how bad my teammates are

If you want to improve record some of your games and watch them a week later. If you still think you deserve to be out of bronze get a reality check.

I can't even start to describe how bad people in bronze are. It's like watching a kid learning to walk in comparison to an adult sprinting. You fucking suck. Accept it and improve.

my mains have between 3-5 kda
i must be shit.

BOTH TEAMS CANT FEED DUMBFUCK

I see inability to understand sarcasm is a side effect of not going outside for month at a time.

(not taliyah tho lol)

fiction and falsehood
or you're even more shit for still having a shit rank

>playing league of gayfuck
no wonder b is cancer
fuckin underage poorfags who doesn't know their way to steam to play dota 2
only.playing shitty lol on a subhuman launcher aka garena

Poe's law.

Summoner name PFG, I'm ranked silver 5, so not quite bronze, if you guys wanna spectate a probably shit game and let me know what I'm doing wrong that would be neato
I'm in champ select right now, game will start in about 2 minutes

who said i got a shit rank?lel
it was pretty good near the end of last season.

winning lane and being fed aren't the same things bud

dota is shit
valve is shit
I've played it enough to know

bait on so many levels

You really do have to cater to retards, huh.

look for yourself, im not the fucking problem

twitch tv/zaph_kiei/profile/highlights

then what the fuck are you fucking crying about

>twitch tv/zaph_kiei/profile/highlights
>highlights

You mean yourself?

trips checkd.
i'm not, i'm just showing that stuff happens and you'll get over it.

>tfw the game give you teammates with 5 hours experience to maybe 100 hours vs people with like 700 hours of experience.

>everyone on your team is passive as fuck
>they never make the correct plays
>time after time I get a double kill or drop 4 peoples hp down to like 5% and die and nobody follows up for the easy quad kill
>literally watch people stand there and do nothing
>beat people who are diamond/plat on a regular basis
>stuck in silver/gold forever because everyone else throws the game every single time

No, I mean you.

i kek'ed

youtube.com/watch?v=rzy1RNJBUo4

>Is with the unexperienced people in a party
>Game gives you unexperienced people

Maybe stop trying to fuck matchmaking by queueing with your noob friends.

You realize they are on my friends list because they are the least shitty people ive encountered so far and were the best player out of the other randoms in other games.

A typical game people dont even know where to stand despite at least 70 hours of playing the game already. Fucking forget left 4 dead comboing where they took an action in the past to meet someone else's combo chain in the future. The average person goes like 0-17 and builds 6 items simultaneously and they play a mage and all 6 items are phys def items vs an all magic team. They also dont buy boots.

america oce ?

NA

Honestly at this point just stop playing Lol or stop ranked. Dynamic queue fucked everything and that's also why I went back to Dota 2.

bump

I used to play this game back in 2012-13, was never really good, no main role, silver V tbh.
Then I kind of gave up & quitted, blaming "my team for being bad 9 times out of 10, like how the fk am I supposed to climb out of that".

As time passed, I eventually watched a couple of videos & livestreams, most of them were repeating the same advices : "stick to a (couple of) champ, admit your mistakes, and play more", basically.

This eventually led me to tell myself "what if I actually gave it a try ?"
And boom, magic, I'm actually not that stuck, not stuck at all tbh. Like, here I am, having fun playing a somewhat off-meta champ, supposedly one of those who aren't "considered to be the most game-changing" to say the least, not even duoQing, trying hard to focus on doing my best no matter how bad the game turns out. And it works.

Honestly, I believe the main reason why people are stuck is because they simply WON'T ACCEPT criticism. Like at the moment I prevented myself to stop tilting & start applying advices, I could see myself improving, heck I can even say I'm enjoying the game again.

That's because "It's a video game so it's easy and how could I be bad at a GAME. I played games my whole life so I'm good"

So... what's ELO hell?

your mom xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

"Don't Bring Me Down"

are you "hellacaust" deniers still here?

Im not even surprised that u lost with that pathetic build you faggot.

wtf is that build you shitter

ya know going for tear and then just some more ad would be much more stronger than your fucking AA build on Varus.who the fuck plays him like an adc anymore he is moore like of an ad caster

>Teemo
Kys

Solution: Become diverse. Even support mains in high tier play will be passable as players in othe rroles.

You are a fucking moron if you can only play support, and you are garbage if you can't play other roles.

Pro tip for the fucking retards in this thread: If you want to carry yourself, get good at carrying.

"Support main" is a cop out, not an excuse. If you were good enough to play in gold and plat you wouldn't be in bronze no matter what.

Pic related. My top pics after the mysteries were added a year or so ago. I mained support, but because I have a functioning synapse, I decided that I would carry myself out with vlad and ahri in mid and top respectively, playing Ezreal and Kalista when I was put adc and Rek'sai or Vi when I was put jungle.

There is no excuse for being bronze.

funny thing people don't really think that you need to be diverse with your picks and just keep on playin these 2 champs over and over agin even when picking them would ruin the fucking team comp or just counter pick themselves.

so...why didn't you capture your rank aswell?

noobs
ap varus is an anti-tank machine, its disgusting

It's like, a year old pick. I only ever got to gold, and I was bronze 2 at the time of the image.

The point is no matter how good you are you can't CARRY yourself out with a SUPPORT. Simple as that. Unless you belong in plat or diamond, that is, in which case, you should already be in plat or diamond.

Everyone experiences elo hell, and as a result, everyone in bronze deserves to be in bronze. That isn't to say they could survive in gold, it is however to say that they aren't putting in the grind.

Anyway, if the advice from the "pro" streamers is correct, you shouldn't have any trouble carrying yourself out of bronze playing thresh and soraka support?

>b5

.... Come on.

>Playing this shitty game that's been going downhill since Season 4
>Turned into a cesspool of cancer and children
>Not listening to majority of their ranked players
>Focusing mainly on ESports

/thread

Elo hell is real. It's just not what you think it is.
Dia 5 is elo hell, Dia 4-1 is low elo, challenger is mid elo and master is high elo.
Bronze to platin isn't even worth being called part of the game, they're just casuals thinking they're getting better just because they rise in ranks.

I'm Silver 2, by the way.

Why not? What else am I supposed to be doing? Something productive?

>inb4 DOTA2

Play it every now and then but it takes so much investment in the way of time.

>children
Video games were meant to appeal to children in the first place dumb fuck.

anyway duoq with d3? im bored as shit

EUW Wang Qí

>Sup Forums is a site for person 18 and over.

Number of games played is irrelevant, elo is. I've never seen somebody in denial over his elo this hard, and I have no doubt that no matter how many people tell you, your autism won't accept it.

I thought the same as you. So did my brother, and most people I know that play. It's as simple as getting REALLY good. Once you are good enough for gold, you WILL get out if you are playing carry roles. Play the fuck out of the game, and learn to blame yourself. The more you blame yourself, the better you would become.

You think xpeke would be in elo hell if he droped to bronze? No. He would carry his team hard.

Bronze is a test of character as much as it is skill. Learn to take the high ground, learn to mute, and learn to inspire your team. Learn to fight tilt (good players don't let tilt get them down) and keep a positive attitude. You can deny it all you want, but which one of us is still in bronze?

>Runans hurricane on varus
Noob trap right there m8