Been on antidepressants for 2 weeks now, more than ever wanting to do it. any reason not too?

Been on antidepressants for 2 weeks now, more than ever wanting to do it. any reason not too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you depressed OP?

no point in living, rather just sleep and never wake up. fuck this place

Fun fact, antidepressants make you feel like everything is going to be okay. A funny thing about that is it makes suicide seem okay too.

Kill yourself or don't, but just fyi.

because its just a reaction to your anti depressants. Call your doctor or go to the nearest ER.

I'm not a robot

Try one more time. What made you happy in the past?

i feel the same as i did before but that little hope i had feels like its gone.
everytime i try to call a "hotline" or seek help from someone, it just feels like im doing it for attention

what are you taking OP? I'm taking some as well.

I was taking a smorgasbord of antidepressants for almost two years before I gave up.

There is no help.

The Doc is just a jew, feeding you toxic waste sold by other jews. They don't want you to get better.

fluoxetine.

>There is no help.
you're right, fuck this im not meant to be here

Hang in there kid. Takes about 3 months to kick in, those SSRI class head meds. AND
as an old fart with life long chronic major depression and aspergers let me PROMISE you shit gets BETTER. Surviving being 15-30 is 90% of the hard road in life

Don't be a selfish faggot and just take yourself out.

Mass murder first, THEN you can kill yourself.

Faggot. Which came first, ranch or cool ranch?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Fuck that. Do shit like scientific testing or something. That pays pretty good money, you could give that to someone who loves you (if such a person is no longer in your life, just give it to the homeless, no point letting the government get their jewwy little hands on it)

Or, if you don't want to be a faggot, see pic related

Quit that crap and take lsd instead and see what happens. You have anything to lose, rght?

DO IT!
DO IT!!
DO IT!!!
DO IT!!!!
DO IT!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One reason not to is because you light feel worse when you start taking them. I've been on antidepressants for about a month now and I can tell you it's worth hanging in there

How's your anorgasmia going?

>What made you happy in the past?

I remember the last time I was happy. I was 9 years old. That was 25 years ago.

give it another month faggot. they take a while to kick in

Just read an article the other dayabout shrooms being able to cure depression up to 5 months at a time. Maybe you should try shrooms

It's about killing the pain retard.

Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams

Fuck that shit is the worst. Number one hated side effect.

You want an antidepressant, smoke a joint.

My what?

Your brain is in a silly state right now. You should remember that, objectively, it's going to change in several more weeks. If for no other reason, wait to reconsider until they've taken their full effect. You wouldn't want to do anything while you know you're subject to chemical changes. It would be comparable to a teenager killing themselves in the midst of hormone surges.

Do you even Wikipedia?

Wow, that post was so shitty that I might actually kill myself. Thanks

This

Nigger I'm too lazy for that shit

cant think of any OP so you might as well do it
can you record it though?

The drugs can have that effect in the beginning before they do their job.

When you last bust a nut nigga

Yesterday

This

nothing in life matters
so do whatever the fuck you want op

Google that shit. Haven't noticed any change in achieving orgasm

Whaaa I don't want to live Whaaa. No one cares about your dumb life, quit posting these pointless suicide threads. The only reason you're depresses is because you sit on your computer all day and are probably ugly, am I right?

dubs of truth, so pull the trigger, if you move on to some other existence and have any medium of contact, lmk how it is, ill come chill with you

No, you're just a cunt and you don't belong in these threads

That's true. Unfortunately our species has been programmed to create the most worthless, boring, savage world possible for itself. So, with that said, you're probably better off killing yourself and hoping for a better species next time.

it takes awhile for antidepressants to kick in. Give it time. I'm sure your doctor also told you to let them know if you have suicidal thoughts. It is an adverse effect of antidepressants. Ironically..

EEE look at me I'm a king and I insult others on the net because I am insecure and don't feel good about myself

OP, this is important!

When you start anti-depressants, they tell you that if you have INCREASED FEELINGS OF SUICIDALITY, you should CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. If it's after hours, consider dialing 911 OR call 1-800-235-TALK.

There's a possibility that you're experiencing MEDICATION-INDUCED SUICIDALITY. PLEASE GET HELP!

OP's probably full of shit, but I just thought I'd be nice and reply in case this was true for anyone reading. Anti-depressants can increase suicidal thoughts in young people before they start working properly. Look it up, but it would be shitty to off yourself without realising that you might have been only weeks from feeling better.

most modern antidepressants are more sbtle and initially have a placebo effect. the physiological effect usually kicks in after around 3 to 4 weeks. stick with it and you should be fine. are you fapping? fapping and sex drive are often seen as indicators of moving out of the depressive state which affects most people at some time in their life. hope this helps

Don't people stop fapping on ADs?

I've had them, they fucking suck. They take at least 7-8 weeks to even begin to kick in and start to rebalance your happiness a dopamine levels.
You need to go back and do yer nut at the doctor, ask him if he thinks your fucking around, and that you CANT wait for weeks. tell him forcefully you need something that will have an immediate effect cos you can't bare another day of this head crushing sadness you feel.
Stare at him with the force of a thousand suns, do not accept his bullshit, demand a tranquilizer, valium or some shit. And you'll get some nice party smarties
did you used to smoke dope or drink heavily op?

in some cases antidepressants can initially impact sex drive although, it's often the depressive state which is having this phisiolical manifestation. however, sexual arousal is often seen as an indicator that a person is moving towards a more balanced state. basically, if you want to fuck or fap it's all good

I'm on antidepressants as well it took about a month for it to kick in but there were days where I wanted to do it more than I ever had without them. The reason not to? You took the step to get antidepressants so you wanna get better user, keep pushing get on new meds and get yourself better.

i fap all the time and im as sad as can be, ive been above an 8 on the 'im fucking insane/10' scale in my head, havent fucked with any of the meds, still sad, still fapping.

This, I fap a lot and am depresses as fuck

Try wanking while squatting, no bar obviously

antidepressants will do that to you in the first few weeks, they take a bit to kick in. if you don't see a difference in about month and a half, up the dosage or change the presc if the side-effects are shit. rinse and repeat. it took me about 2 years to find one that i actually like, and even then sometimes you adjust to them and have to start the process all over again

ask for xanax while you're at it, it helps numb things a bit. i get 90 pills for a month supply

most psychs are quacks, don't make monthly appointments to talk about your feelings or whatever, only contact them when you need a presc change

Psychfag here:

Unfortunately this is a common side-effect.

Speak to your doctor immediately, get them to transfer you to different meds.

If needs be even get yourself voluntarily committed to a place where you can get round the clock care.

Things will get better. They always do.

Depression is a disease Sup Forumsro, it doesn't need a "reason".

That's one of the worst things about it.

Cause it takes up to 6 weeks to take the desired effect. The first few weeks they make you feel worse.

Not always. Imagine your gf leaves you and you get depressed because of that. In that case it's not like a virus, it's just a star of mind Thad you can't scape

unrequited love is a legit reason to pull the trigger

most everything else is chemical imbalance