Hey Sup Forums why the fuck dose Donald Trump suck so much fucking dick and hes such a cunt

hey Sup Forums why the fuck dose Donald Trump suck so much fucking dick and hes such a cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/80uhCUcoiKs
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrAP3kpq18
youtube.com/watch?v=O2hlEwRA-wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fucking hate that cunt

You have to vote for who you relate to the most,

What are you, 12?

He's an idiot. Spoon fed from birth. His followers are idiots who had authoritarian parents who taught them obey the rules because they're the rules, which makes no fucking sense.

Most of his supporters are pissed off aspies with no jobs who like to bitch on sites like this one.

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

You have to go back Pablo, only legal immigrants are allowed.

I thought we were talking about trump supporter not sanders

Can't wait until Trump becomes president. We're going to send SJWs, niggers and Muslims to labor camps to build the wall. Hope you like work boy, because you're not going to be playing those damn video games all day anymore or sitting in your room watching Leafy videos once Trump gets into office. Your ass is going to be out there at that border putting up a wall. And when you black out from going more than 6 hours of hard work without having a Mountain Dew or eating any cheese puffs, your body will be put into the wall and built over, just like the Chinese did back in the day. Say it with me: "Redditors and Tumblrites to the gas chambers." Your time is up faggot, Trumps time is now

I drive a tow truck and work at ups. I do real work you faggot. Trump is retarded.

nice bait mate but everytime I run into leafy fans they're trump supporters

>angry jobless aspies

DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP
DONALD TRUMP

hopefully the wall is like this but with more guards and turrets and maybe 10ft higher and maybe a moat with gators

>"you are voting for Trump, right onii sama? He's going to make America great again."

hopefully Donald Trump falls off his fucking wall and snaps his fucking neck

Fucking left wing faggot.

get a load of this kid

youtu.be/80uhCUcoiKs

Op you sound like a Brit fag that lets Muslim trash into your country and break neck speeds. Nobody but a Brit fag asshole would call a man a cunt that's defending his nation while you and yours bend over for a populace that fucks goats and straps bombs to their children.

Fuck you OP, Brit faggot.

Does your dad know you're on the computer, Brandon? you better log off for the night if you don't want to get your X-box controller taken away again

Trump gonna ban all sjw off the internet.

Look like everyone stop posting

Shortly after inauguration Commander Trump will reorganize the republic into the first galactic empire. For a safe and secure society..

Because he's got to keep his cocksucking fans happy.

>pink tie

Oh, we know. We know.

Don't you see Trump trying stop the new world order .

We all dead if Trump doesn't win

100% they will pay.. don't even think about it

Why are you so jelly?
and yes, he a cunt.

Nobody in a position to stop the New world order is trying to stop the New world order

>Can't wait until Trump becomes president
that's gonna be a mighty long wait.

that's funny because that's exactly what donald trump is trying to do.
welcome to the conversation, son

so it's true!
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrAP3kpq18

Trump trying to stop the new world order.

maybe a little old and gross but they look like beautiful patriots to me, user
post pics of your sister's burka so we can judge her

Wew sweg dood m8

k

Oooh look out guys don't get a mailman angry

fuk outta ere crydel

dump trump

Know what, tismo?

So what if Trump like hentai maybe Trump make japan stop censored hentai.

inbred confirmed

underage reported

I guarantee I'm older than you son.

oh yeah? i am 46 so good luck with that

I can't tell if you're a troll or just too retarded to make an actual argument

>mfw 2017

>
>I drive a tow truck and work at ups. I do real work you faggot. Trump is retarded.
Sure, real work

How could you not vote for such genetics?

I've met enough tow truck drivers to know without a single doubt that you sir are in fact a retard.

He's bringing light that shines on others' darkness. Attacks like these are to be expected.

Hillary is literally a cunt, so you're kinda in a corner mate.

>He's bringing light that shines on others' darkness

More liek dimness, amirite?

actually you are incorrect.

That's a pic of hillary with trumps face shopped on.

God is with Trump.

Beaner confirmed

As potus, it would open up so many new business opportunities for him. He doesn't give a shit about the people or the country. He wants to get rid of environment, and trade laws to better help himself and his friends.

you lose.
saved this cause I like the pic, blacked it for obvious reasons

Son, dimness cannot overcome the light. Light will simply overcome the darkness. Let go of the darkness in your soul. Repent for your liberal ways.

No that's what he wants his Republican voter base to think he's doing so he gets elected. The president can't stop it, are you retarded?

truth

>ALLAHU AKBAR

Did I just witness a geriatric circle jerk?

Who cares about age, one thing is certain, if you vote for anyone other than Trump, then you hate america, and are a traitor.

nice google pic, kid
>the president can't stop it
they are at least partially gatekeepers with some albeit limited executive powers.

if what Trump says is true than he really is fighting the good fight. I support him

I catch wait for the months and months from people like OP once Trump is President.
Its going to be the ultimate high living in the country.

Reality TV is one of only about 200 businesses he has taken to great success. It's time to take care of business. Our businessman will succeed. Lazy liberals like you will cry. Those of us willing to work will profit.

you have been visited by the horrible lying rato from goldman sachs
good luck will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "shoo shoo rato"

The silly liberal fruitcakes don't understand that if they were given the money that trump has earned, they would statistically be bankrupt in less than a decade.

you didn't even provide a google pic

kid

Trump has a multitude of successful businesses and a multi billion dollar empire, so the China thing is debatable. The Isis issue just needs someone who doesn't pussy out and someone who can help establish stability in the region. And the rounding up immigrants is a completely feasible idea unless you are one of those crazy holocaust deniers.

That's a huge if. How is trump going to take control back from the people printing the US dollar? Are black budget projects in the NSA and CIA suddenly going to stop working toward their goals for more population control? Will the world be any farther from world war 3 or closer?

>ted
get lost dipshit

youtube.com/watch?v=O2hlEwRA-wo

I don't really get this meme. Liberals say insulting people isn't the way to the presidency, but then they call Trump supporters dumb to invalidate them. Really makes u think, huh?

>And the rounding up immigrants is a completely feasible idea
who do you think works in Trumpie's office buildings? You really think he's gonna deport his main source of labor?

Maybe both

oh yea statistically? Well now I'm 100% convinced

thanks for the statistics

>Will the world be any farther from world war 3 or closer?
hopefully a lot closer, and hopefully for the "last" time (at least for the foreseeable 100 years)
>Are black budget projects in the NSA and CIA suddenly going to stop working toward their goals for more population control?
that sounds like some stuff i could dismiss as "tinfoil hat theory" but i happen to know that you are absolutely correct. that shit will carry on as usual but Trump will either not be briefed on it or kept at an arm's length and that will cause tensions, sure.
>How is trump going to take control back from the people printing the US dollar?
by outing them first. but i don't think that he necessarily wants to crash the dollar but commandeer america's collection of it

It's almost as if there's more than one of them and most people are, statistically speaking, fairly stupid.

I've never said insulting people isn't the way to the presidency. Telling the truth is though. Something Trump will never be good at.

In the high end business world big buys go bankrupt all the time.

To post something like this means you understand nothing and shall forever remain a peasant.

Alright good, you ignored my other two points so I assume you know you can't refute them. And go ahead and try to prove that trump has illegals working for him, I'll wait.

Tits or GTFO.