Yh he hit her once. So fucking what

Yh he hit her once. So fucking what.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-being-blackmailed-by-amber-heard-heres-how-i-know-guest-column/amp/#
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's NEVER ok to hit a woman. Hopefully with such a high profile case, men will finally begin to realize this and treat women with the respect they deserve.

Meh

lmao dude how fucking illiterate are you that you resort to violence for your petty problems. next time try to use words. the only person your embarrassing right now is yourself.

Never understood this. Up untill just recently it was perfectly normal to hit women.
Is it because they're slightly weaker than us and therefore hitting them is worthy of the death penalty.
Yeah.. How about no.

jajaja

Bitches be crazy
google.com/amp/www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-being-blackmailed-by-amber-heard-heres-how-i-know-guest-column/amp/#

Equality = Hit them the fuck back

Yeh i bet hitting women makes you feel like a big, strong man doesn't it? you think it's funny to hit a women? Johnny Depp is just some drug-addled retard who can barely string a sentence together. He's just some mumbling, ugly junkie who has such a primitive brain he resorts to violence to resolve his problems. Gee i wonder why she wanted to divorce him, and why he somehow thought abusing her would make it better.

Anyone who abuses women is a coward. It is NEVER i repeat NEVER, under any circumstance ok to hit a female!

Stop oppressing women.

Yeah, but it's ok for women to be aggressive once a month because it's that time (that once a month is usually 3~4 days). Not to mention they sleep around and it's men's fault :)

So youre saying women arent equal to men.

Is it okay for men to hit men? Or women to hit men?

>Yeh i bet hitting women makes you feel like a big, strong man doesn't it?

Yer mom tell ya that not only yer a big strong man but that size also doesn't really matter and/or a good woman will just think it's "cute"?

Actually it does. When I beat my wife it makes all the feelings of inadequacy left behind from the fact my father would never fuck me. Now I can take out all of my anger and frustration out on someone built much smaller than I am. The best part is even if she does decide to fight back (which are always the fun parts) it just excites me more. I spend more money on makeup than I would if I had a healthy relationship, but it's worth it in the end. She covers her beatings well bc she loves me, and would never leave me no matter what. I've put her in a position to never feel like anything more than my own property. She has no identity without me, I beat it out of her. She was so pretty before, and now I've turned her into a shell of a woman too afraid to even live her own life. I am God to her, in every way.

ASKING.FOR.IT.

Holy fuck you retards, calm down. I'm just being a retard. Yes, i've seen the "I was only pretending" meme and dgaf.

Lets be real, who gives a shit, none of you losers will ever get close enough to a woman to hit her anyway, lol.

I think it's rather insulting to insinuate a strong independent womyn can't defend herself

Hiting a woman is a cowardly action ? Depends on the circumstances, some woman can be evil, violent and kill innocent people and deserve a good punch, just like any man that done the same would deserve a good punch from a woman. I am sorry but if I saw some bitch hitting trying to murder a baby I would punch fuck out of her. Woman can be just as nasty as men - sometimes worse. Do you know how many men are victims of domestic abuse by there female abusers ?

actually living with my gf. She can be annoying af. I can see why people do it, what's the alternative? To pussy out? To get out of your own apartment? How do you speak with a choleric?

LMAOOOOO get the fuck over yourself. all your doing is wasting her life and indangering yours to jail. your empty, not her. see a therapist.

hfw she didn't consider alimony for her pay gap thesis.

This is now a women abuse thread.

He never pinched her. She ran into her fist.

Of course it's ok, quit being a beta cuck.

Trust me. I'm happy when I hit her. You're right, I may be empty but she's mine, and she's just as happy to be my punching bag. She has daddy issues and probably enjoys getting beat up. She started dating me after I raped her at a party while she was passed out. She got pregnant, and thought she could trap me. Once I removed that problem with a few careful elbows she moved in with me. She told her family it was her softball coach and even got him locked up. He's rotting in jail and I'm living the good life with a chick that worships me like a god, and bonus points she can never have children now. So I can fuck her as much as I want without any worries. She's a breathing fuck doll. I'll beat her good just for you tonight. I'll let her know YOU are the reason for her bruised face and cut lips.

Believe it or not this is part of the feminist agenda by the illuminati.

They want to highlight domestic abuse and rape to trivialize it to the reaction people have to it in third world countries where violence including that against women is the norm.

along with child abuse on Sup Forums etc etc,look at all the jewish zionist feminists, they all say if you get hit or raped by a black man its fine because they are underpriviledged.

When lack priviledge does not excuse that behaviour from anyone.

Really its class warfare, redefining liberalism to suit the needs of rich university lecturers spouting shit to rich kids.

People like lena dunham, who before she was made into a figurehead was just the daughter of a shitty crass jewish comedian who pretended to be a redneck who hated muslims.

Why do you fall for obvious bait.

Add long as you tell them twice no one will tell if she is a raccoon.

Nice meming, lol!
You sure got me! lol! Let's be real, You were only pretending to be retarted!!! lmdg!

She is a slut anyhow

fuck off white knight, bitch wants to throw punches she better be ready to catch some

Had you said "hit anyone", i would have called you a faggot, since it depends on the context. But really?

alright you had me going but you took it a pinch too far, nice bait though. the softball coach thing was too much lmao. goodluck even getting a bitch loser!

Probably already has one. Considering he has a sense of humor.

this wasnt abuse at all, she hit him before they got in elevator. this was retaliation

OP here. Seriously, consider this.

If Johnny Depp, Johnny fucking Depp isn't effeminate enough for today's society, what fucking chance do you think you stand?

Equal rights, equal fights.

>isn't effeminate enough for today's society

Welcome to Sup Forums.... fuck that... welcome to the internet

I really don't give a shit about his money grubbing wife. I am just glad the arrogant little shit is in this much legal trouble.

It's always accepted....ney, suggested to hit the bitch. I hit any bitch that gets in my way. I don't discriminate, I'll hit a dude also if I need to.

I'll let her know.

I really don't give a shit but just wanted to say I think Johnny derp is a big mess and is looking and sounding more Mel Gibson every time I see him. Makes shitty movies too.

that is all, carry on

Johnny Depp never abused that bitch. She's a greedy, psycho, cunt. And I hope she gets what's coming to her.

>ney
>permavirgin detected
>has never touched a girl, let alone hit one

Ever tried beating a nigger? It's very therapeutic. I love beating my wife or the nigger kid next door then I'm good for the next while.

did he ask if it was okay and she said yes and it was during intercourse and she is using you for esteem gain and lying about the context to obtain a following in her moral authority fallacy web loollool. I kno cuz I totally smacked my fuckbuddy and faceplay can get rough when buckles and shit be throwin you kno. I constantly realize she uses out of context phrasing and happenings to elevate her positions or w/e in that femaleheavy immoral thing that women do cus of cryptic ovulation

>the nigger kid next door
We all know if you had really beat up Jamal, him and his homies would have lit up your crib like the 4th of July. Now go buy your fake wife some flowers, faggot.

Mel Gibsons only mistake was posting in /soc/ instead of Sup Forums. Everything he said was completely fine just posted in the wrong place so mods took him down. Live and learn Mel.

link? screenshots?

Haa-chooo
sorry, but I'm allergic to bullshit

When so many women fake rape/abuse/violence I think its OKAY to do every now and again. As long as they fucking know they are getting popped in the face because other women ruined it for them.

The boy who cried wolf? You can only push a person so far.

>i bet you feel like a real man after hitting a woman

Oh oh oh so a woman can lie/manipulate/tease 24/7 and its okay?

>pic related

Fuck of faggot before Sean "winners fuck the prom queen" Connery backhands you

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Not if they are a niglet. Besides, the cops are on my side...I'm white.

Ever since her interview on Top Gear i have been obsessed with her

WAIT WHAT? ive ssen every top gear episode, most memorized. what star in a reasonably priced car was that?

mind your own fucking business faggot or ull get 1 2

Johnny Depp defied Australia, and should be put to the fucking sword. I HOPE THE GETS FUCKED BY A WOMBAT ON HIS NEXT SHOOT

AHEM!

and she'll get another just for good meassure

Amber Heard is a Star in a Reasonably Priced Car (Series 16, Episode 5)
Published on: 15 Jun 2011

If Carlsberg did Top Gear guests… they would be Amber Heard.

he never laid a finger on the bitch, this is all so fake and staged, shes been planning this all along the dyke whore

But it's okay to hit a man? Equality, bitches. If you're man enough to throw a punch, you're man enough to take one.

Don't start none won't be none.

>Tried to take hundreds of millions from him after less than 2 years of marriage

She got off easy, they'd never find the body if he had balls.

the white knighting itt is hilarious

Leave her you fucking faggot. You are just a bitch if you stay with an abusive fuckcunt. Never heard of the "victim's fault"?

Oh, but she's smaller and weaker!

Would any of these "It's never okay to strike a woman under any circumstances" faggots have the slightest problem with a smaller, weaker man taking a pot shot at a larger man, then getting beat the fuck down?

No. Not a single one.

Fuck I rember her, she said she was a spoiled gun totting lesbian party girl.
What happened to the lesbian part?
Just another fucking whore!

theres no proof he hit her except her dyke friend next door who shes known 13 years, they obviously set him up, the police said no evidence of injury or struggle

Damn, thats hot as ice. Never new she was part of the fappening.

I'm going to watch that episode and fap during her interview.

That would mean holding a woman responsible for her actions. That's apparently anti-feminist.

I was in a car once where a crazy girl went over the driver to try to stab the guy sitting next to me which in turn then was directed at me so I grabbed the knife threw it out the car she jumped out and we drove off. Left that guy that I saved there as well he jumped out when she did.

Why didn't I punch the fuck out of her face? Because she was a weak and stupid bitch I didn't need to pull some shit like that to be safe

No no i clearly remember Clarksons

>bisexual

Remarks, in the way only he can, charming that young fox

65 posts and only one image of a battered woman? That isn't enough material to fap to.

We went back later to get him and she went into her house and started to cut her face.

Oh to be 15 again

Mel and Johnny looked ok when younger but are aging tragically. Maybe it's the drugs, drink, lifestyle but they both messed up old men who like to talk shit and belt their women.Stay classy fellas

Yup. Feminists want the rights and privileges of adults and the responsibility and culpability of children.

Particularly selfish, autistic, violent children, in fact.

Well maybe if you had issued same pain therapy, the bitch would associate stoopid ass actions with painful consequences. Instead she will continue to act like a mad cunt, until someone else teaches her and humbles her

>ITT edgy neckbeards get triggered like their moms do on facebook

It's funny because when you try to talk to a chick in an argument (90% of the time)they just do shit like scream (I'm yelling louder so I'm obviously right) or just carry one with no logic/reason or they think you're demeaning them because you're talking calm when they are screaming(I'm not a child even though I'm acting like one).Then if she goes full crazy they start throwing shit at you and using everything in arms reach to hit you.
If you then hit them once because you're at your wits end and/or defend yourself or just over the shit you are a monster,bastard,asshole cunt etc...

She went inside and inflicted self harm so I must've done something right

I view women much like retards and children.

Firstly you cannot ever feed into their game.

Secondly you are much more capable of controlling your emotions and doing physical damage so beating them is really just a thing for niggers

A dumb golddigging heartless slut with nice titties

Unless you're young and you fall in love with them. Then good luck with that controlling your feelings thing. Anyway, you're right.

I'd stick my dick in it too, multiple times, but no ass is worth a couple hundred million dollars.

well hit once and beat are two different things i prefer to just walk away if it gets out of control but if shit gets real crazy just frog march them.(bouncer reference)

>no ass is worth a couple hundred million dollars

False.

Exactly. Bounce the bitch in the most professional fashion

I think people are mad he didn't go War machine on her

If she's built like Brock lesnar then I'm okay with a leg kick or two

She may have paid a couple hundred million to have that ass, but it is not worth a couple hundred million, Hell, I wouldn't give you $0.01 for it.

Everytime I see this picture... It makes me want a Krispy Kreme donut.

>completely missed the point

I'd give her some glaze.

I meant no one is worth paying hundreds of millions of dollars to fuck, but I think you knew that. And certainly not Kim Kardashian. I wouldn't touch that spoiled cunt with your dick. Amber Heard was basically a million dollar GFE hooked for a year and a half.

My dad taught me never to hit a bitch unless she deserves it.

trips
>they always deserve it

I do respect them
>That's why I punch them instead of slap them