Ok i need a straight answer here

Ok i need a straight answer here.

My girlfriend got her period today. Is it true its impossible to get pregnant the next five days or so?

thx

Yeah it's true

Yeah sorta but don't even think about going without a comdom all the blood is filthy

You pleb, period sex is fucking awesome

ok thx. she cant get on birth control yet and i just want to be able to cum in her once with no condom

Nature's lube pussy

absolutely is possible... your sperm can stay alive in the girl for over 5 days

You have about 2-3 days after she stops bleeding to bust your nut in there and not knock her up.

But beware op, not all bodies are the same.

Get a vasectomy retard then you dont have to care about such rhings

ya im definitely getting a vasectomy at 18

>18
>she can't get birth control yet

You're either a pedo or underage, either way, reported

ok is this just a meme? it sounds retarded but it still makes me worry

or shes 18 too...and shes on her parents healthcare...and doesnt want them to know were screwing...

google this:
how long can sperm live inside a woman

Doubt it

i know this CAN happen in studys, but i mean does it REALLY happen? like real life stuff, not the ideal college-published studies

Put it in the ass desu

dude get off the kids back summerfag

lol why take the chance? if it happens in studys it can happen in real life? babby formula is 25 bucks a can i just bought one

Go to the free clinic you stupid underage summerfag

What are the chances?
Do your risk/cost/benefit numbers and ask yourself if all the shitfuckery you're tempting is worth it.
Put it in the ass. Do it for Satan.

>calling people summerfag
>reeking of summer fag

wew

I'm an oldfag I was here for the fappening

damnit

three weeks of loosening her ass it is then

IN THE ASS
DO IT FAGGOT

Just raw dog it what's the worse that can happen

/thread

just pull out faggot

LMFAO I LAUGHED SO.FUCKING HARD

no

unlikely, but possible

ok since i actually have a thread going

is the whole precum thing true with pulling out? i mean as long as you arent retarded and just moments before sex you jerked it, precum is just the clear seminal fluid, no semen right?

Jesus Christ dude just don't do stupid shitbu fucking fuck tsrd wear a God damn condom for crying out loud U adolescent turd muffin

for your troubles

No, it isn't.

Don't be a fool.

Just do it and get an abortion later if needed.

That's correct, pull out method works. People lie when they say they pulled out and still got pregnant

I got my girlfriend pregnant that way...isnt worth it, it's messy

>huurrr durrr
>do whatever dont worry about consequences

spotted the degenerate

>2014
>oldfag

Aw did I hurt your feelings faggot?

I've had my gfs get abortions three times and I probably will again. And there's literally nothing you can do to stop me.

I've been here since 2008 but I don't consider myself an oldfag...

Trump '16 so nigger sluts like your gf can't get abortions all willy nilly

It's *always* possible for her to get pregnant. She might have released more than one egg. There could be an egg stuck in a fallopian tube. The egg might not get flushed out. All these things are unlikely, but possible. Why take chances? And just FYI, you really shouldn't be taking potentially life-changing medical advice from random people on fucking Sup Forums.

Didnt say i could stop you

God could, but He;s letting you have free will. Hopefully He has mercy on you on Judgement Day for the innocent blood on your hands.

>Implying religion is remotely true

wait. so trumps plan is to force nigger sluts to have their babies instead of them killing it before it starts to grow? so trump likes nigger sluts having babies? i hate niggers that's why i approve abortion

Le quads

Keep telling yourself that. Especially when those doubts creep in your head of maybe youre actually wrong and going to hell

Some good fuckin gets in here Sup Forumsros

no. you're wrong

go to planned parenthood, free condoms, pill birth control, plan b, etc. even if she is underage, you're still covered.

if you can, have her depo provera shot. works for 3 months at a time and sometimes periods go away. pills work well, but only if taken at the same time every single day, it's easier to just get the shot and forget about it

sperm can live for up to five days, i wouldn't risk it unless she knows her cycle for sure.

>unless she knows her cycle for sure
Do you know what they call people who use the rhythm method?

Parents.

How many do you want? It's not like there's a market for them anymore.

Show me an 18 year old with a consistent cycle and I'll show you the door.

How fucking old are you? Jesus Christ