ITT: Oldfags v Summer/newfags

ITT: Oldfags v Summer/newfags.

Prove you're an old fag. I was here for the fappening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9sEI1AUFJKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Prove you're an old fag
I don't make threads proving i'm an oldfag.

We're all newfags here

The game

remember that time after the first set of raids on tom greens internet tv show when he siad he was going to do another show but it was just a streeem of his set ? i was the guy posting as tom green in a thread good fucking times

I've been here since last summer

Yeah I totally remember that LOL can't believe it was actually you XD

What's a summer fag?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

two words: toaster steve

you

Lmao yeah fuckin toaster steve

I was here when boxxy was still around and before all these trash pics you shouldn't share threads popped up.

Who's boxxy anyways she keeps getting posted lately

Sigh*
Habeeb it
Itty bitty baby
Bring back snacks
Link mah boi
Cock mongler
Happy negro
Idk, been here too long too much to remember
Been here longer than most
Been here too long

Before?
There's always been cp on Sup Forums
It's mainly about being lucky enough to miss it

No seriously what? Also doubles check them please

>this guy

Wow how cool.

I can honestly say im atleast a mid fag now (i've been browsing Sup Forums since 2007)

Sup Forums was my dominant board up until like 2014 when i found it had officially died to all the cancer and shitposting and 12 year olds.

Now i browse Sup Forums all the time considering thats where old Sup Forums moved.

How ironic this is the first thread that pops up when i decide to visit.

In all honesty though i have NEVER believed in the concept of "newfags"

It makes no sense that there are kids that dont browse the internet until the months of summer.

I know growing up as underage b& i would stay up late or browse at school or afterschool just as much as i would in the summer, and fuck you see the ever increasing technologically based world we live in, it just makes no sense.

However there are an obvious influx of newfaggots who are like kiddy teen fucks who ruined Sup Forums and its whole concept. Mostly people who hear about Sup Forums from reddit, fagbook or other more prevalent sources maybe even the news, then they come and flood us with more dumb shit.

Oh well, still stuck here forever though... No where better to go.

Lol Tom green and that other radio host who flipped his shit

Found the newfag

Try harder

"i was here for the fappening" you still a newfag, you wont be anything but a newfag, and you still consider yourself and old fag for being here for the fappening just show how stupid and retarded you are

Been here all summer.

remember when memes where not posted by normies but nothing is sacred

If you're mad about regular people posting memes don't go to /r/adviceanimals lol

Summerfags doesn´t actually exist. The traffic doesn´t go up. So I guess you´re the newfag.

Do a barrel roll

The fappening lol
tfw been here since 2007
why does the ride never end?

Do you remember the fat emo cunt that sucked her dog's dick? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

I'm an oldfag. I was here since zozzle.

>tfw newfags think Sup Forums started in 2007

I'm oldfagit enough to know moot isn't real and only used to prank summerfags

im pretty sure everyone knows it started in 03

I'm 27 and been on Sup Forums since I was in highschool. There were a few years in my mid 20s where I just straight up never came, but I come back every so often now.

I'm not gonna say it was better back then. Sup Forums was never good after all. The difference is as much with me as it is with this site. I'm not a 16 year old edgelord anymore. A place where everyone wantonly uses insults like Faggot and Nigger to get a rise out of the hypersensitive isn't as funny as it once was; and it seems like the glory days of Sup Forums being the hub of all the truly hilarious internet pranks and movements are really over.

Maybe I am just getting old, but I spend most of my time on Reddit now where I can find subs that actually pertain to my hobbies and interests instead of just spewing memes. I basically only come on Sup Forums when I'm too hungover to engage in proper discussion and wanna see some random ass pics.

Sup Forums's an old site. Any "oldfag" who's been here long enough and isn't a total spergtard has probably moved on to being a fairly ordinary member of society. Complain about endless summer all you want, but it's not the influx of new people that makes Sup Forums suck, it's the exodus of the old.

>tfw newfags think Sup Forums started in 2003

Been here since I had to use AOL to log in lmao you kids have it easy

>tfw people use AOL

That's all we had in the 90's

You're all newfags. Posting retarded image macros from Reddit and 9fag for years doesn't make you one of the old trolls who fucked with people when laws pertaining to the internet weren't established, it makes you retarded cancer.

Been here since 2009. You are both newfags as am I and I was here for the Time's mootikins vote.

This

Oldfags are jews, newfags are niggers. Sup Forums sucks dicks

Sup Forums has become such shit that i rarely visit here anymore

Would any richfags help a poorfag out? My wife left me and took fucking everything and I can't even afford food. paypal.me/ddxlr

No, fuck off.

Then what r u doing here u cum-dribbling menstral cramp

Rev's radio show.

The man said RARELY - not NEVER.
You dumb cunt.

rarely visiting here

He said rarely

I consider myself as cancer I've been here since early 2014 I'm about ready to leave for the summer though because this site enables me to sit on my ass and do nothing. I say that I'm about ready to leave knowing full well that I'm not going anywhere

I'll rarely you, right in the penis hole!

Bitches don't know about me being an oldfag. Also how do I shoot da whoop and the game.

I remember when the gay ass troll face meme was the coolface.jpg

>I say that I'm about ready to leave knowing full well that I'm not going anywhere
At least you've accepted that the ride never ends

Fucking lmao me too. That's probably the oldest thing I remember tbqh fam

>Habeeb it
ayeee

I was here, but i took a shower

The Great Habbo Raid

\o/

Here for the fappening makes you an oldfag? Lolol. Oh dear.

This and the Gaia raids

Making a thread prove ur an oldfag aha kek 8) summer is coming

Julaaay

I was an oldfag the day Sup Forums had flying dicks all over the screen for the first time.

I remember no captcha and noko and dubs

I remember EFG everywhere

been here over a decade.

i was born here, molded by Sup Forums.

Glorious times Sup Forumsrother

>muh desires for acceptance
>muh hollow achievement of reply count

You shouldn't be proud of how long you've wasted your time on this waste of time shit hole.

R@ygold wednesday

Hal Turner?

The cutoff year for oldfag will always be the end of '06. Even if Sup Forums still exists after 2025 it's still gonna be '06. I've been here since mid-'07, still a newfag.

Pudi Pudi!

youtu.be/9sEI1AUFJKw

holy shit dood you been here sooooooooo long, maybe if youre here long enough you'll fucking learn
A. youre a newfag
B. summerfags dont exist
and
C. oldfags dont need to prove shit

Your all a bunch of fucking roodypoo's

if you dont know who this is plz leave

Fuck yourself you cocksucking piece of shit.

wow so you were here for summer 2 years ago?~ welcome seasoned veteran Sup Forumstard! I'm honored to post in a thread with such legacy

>Now i browse Sup Forums all the time considering thats where old Sup Forums moved.
You are such an underage newfag it hurts

Yeah, it's a meme that doesn't hold up to the lightest scrutiny, like if someone's gonna visit this trash heap for the first time it would probably be in the dead of winter when they're almost as depressed as we are literally all the time everyday.

Nobody will get this.

Oldfags will always bitch and moan about newfags, both here and out in the real world. Adapt or perish.

I think it's more of overpopulation, just like any other corner of the internet, the more popular something is the ratio of normies to spergs increases, and the normies are normies because they corrupt everything into normiedom. ree.

I am Moot.

I could prove i'm an old fag but i'll just do a 360 and walk away

Was that when we got him to put sonic on the screen of his stream?

/thread

also, is that the standard of newfaggotry now? you think you are on old fag because you remember the fucking fappening?

>Kids these days

lol the fappening isnt oldfag. oldfag is like a decade ago

I was here when moot was still around

>saved the thumbnail
kek
also
  ▲
▲ ▲

Do you remember this? I remember this.

This was on Sup Forums? Never even knew
>Newfag here
>Been on this shithole for about 2ish years now

>2010
>Women throw cat to garbage can
>Some anons trade her address and personal info
>Call da police
>Bitch get rekt 'cause that cat is from some neighbor
pls go

god, girugamesh.
Have been here since at least 2008. Should make a history of Sup Forums thread some time with other oldfags to track down what really changed. e.g. smartphones and the TONS of nudes nowadays.

Heaven

>fappening
>old

I was here for the original pic-related thread, and i wouldn't even call myself an oldfag, it's too soon.

Thanks user, I'll be on my way.

>being so new you feel the need to make a thread to prove youre an oldfag

been here since 2007, whole heap of regret

I remember when Anonymous spammed epilepsy forums with flashing light vids