Found this watch, just wondering if it is worth anything. Needs like a rod to connect the 2 ends again thats all

found this watch, just wondering if it is worth anything. Needs like a rod to connect the 2 ends again thats all

More photos coming

finding a watch and stealing it is differnt nigger but you could probaly make some solid cash off it

I promise you i found it, i couldnt steal for shit anyway ahahah

turn it over

if dubs put in anus

It looks like a standard $20 walmart watch. Also flip it over faggot.

It says nothing on the back of it

rolling

if i had to guess, i'd say it is not worth much, but i looks like a pretty cool watch.

i'd keep it

It looks like a rolex day date from the strap.

It's probably a fake rolex someone bought at a market in asia.

rolling

it says plenty

>battery type is written
>made in china

confirmed. not worth more than a few dollars. but free. keep it.

Looks like a 1924 Casio Chronokeeper to me

Might actually be worth a few hundred or a grand if you can find a collector who wants it.

It's a cheap Chinese knock-off Rolex. You could sell it to an idiot on the street for a good price, but any pawn shop will give you very little for it.

It's worth about a dollar.

HEY THATS MY FUCKIN WATCH OP YOU ARE THE GUY THAT MUGGED ME? NIGGER!

settle down user, there are no niggers on the internet

How the fuck is that supposed to be a knock off Rolex? Rolex never had even similar designs to this piece of crap. If it actually has batteries instead of an automatic or manual wound movement you're better off just keeping it or throwing it away

well from the backside we can tell it's a quartz watch, made in china, with no discernible brand name or serial number so most likely some no-name department store watch something you might pick up at JC Penny or Walmart for less than 10 dollars new, crystal (if its not plastic, that is) is scratched, unlikely to be worth anything, although it looks neat enough to wear, use it as an everyday watch that you dont mind losing/breaking in the grind of life

see

The Day Date comes with an Oyster bracelet (pic related) or leather strap. Doesn't look anything like op's watch

I meant the date just

Fake dails.
Dollar store shit, kid

It's a knock off something. I'm not a watch expert, and I highly doubt you are either. Lol go fuck yourself

Looks like shit. Im guessing it has zero heft. It also says made in China on the back

3/10 tops more like a solid 2

> knock off something

It has no brand markings anywhere. Just because it's a no name Chinese watch doesn't mean it's a knock off. You're fucking retarded.

The datejust bracelet it a very common design, a fuckton of other brands have some variation of that.

> china
It's not worth more than a $20.00 bill NEW.
In It's current state, it's worth less.

It's not a fake rolex or it would say "Rolex" on it.

It's just a cheapo wallmart or target watch.

Even if it isn't a fake it's still a piece of shit. If it were some vintage Chinese watch made by the tiniest penised Chinamen of the Hinto Dynasty it's still in shit condition. Face is scratched as fuck as well is band and the dials are done.

No, some are fake rolex's without a name so they can't be sued.

Some vintage watches hold their value better if no modifications are done to them like a redial or polished case or whatever. But I agree, this watch is garbage

In that case they would actually have to look like a rolex