I just passed the California Bar and get sworn in on Wednesday. Ask an almost-lawyer anything

I just passed the California Bar and get sworn in on Wednesday. Ask an almost-lawyer anything.

who do you imagine gives a fuck?

can you give an opinion on what you think may happen to me at an upcoming hearing for my wrongdoings?

maybe

all it was was a simple chicago sunroof

Ready to suck a fat dick faggot?

who says im not a nigger fuckboy

is everyone where you live as attractive as they make people look like in movies or do you have some ugly people living there aswell?

In LA an SF there's an unrealistic amount of attractive people. In other cities it's probably average.

What happens if u accidently loook at a cp thread

It's illegal to possess any CP, regardless of whether it's an accident or not. If it somehow was an accident and you explained yourself to the police you probably wouldn't be charged.

Just looking at it isn't a crime, but seeking it out would be.

so with that logic does that mean if someone else posted something like that on here and i saw it i would not be punished just for seeing it if i was not the one that actually posted it

Not OP

How the fuck could they punish you? I mean you have to look at it first to know you cant look at it. Random image-board ya know.

Yeah. You just can't save any images, or go to the site with the intent to see CP.

Hey OP, lawyer-fag here, what do you plan to specialize in? Or are you just going all around?

Are you a jew

My family is in Ag. I've been working at a John Deere dealership as a manager since law school ended (I waited two years to take the Bar), and I want to take at least another year before I get a full time law job.

I'd like to get into general torts, contracts, employment law. I'm going to try and find some pro bono work on weekends in those areas while I stay at this job.

What about you?

Life m8, open and shut.

Oh nice, I do family disputes and small scale business disputes mainly, hoping to somehow make my way in to a big wall street firm tbh.

Do you like it? Are you in a solo practice?

Yes still in a solo practice, honestly recommend that you start off in a firm, much easier to get business that way, as for the work itself it's pretty good, not that bad.

Are you gonna be an ambulance chaser?

Do u speak mexican?