My gf confessed to fucking 2 dudes behind my back and now she might be pregnant

My gf confessed to fucking 2 dudes behind my back and now she might be pregnant.

I lied and said I'd stay with her no matter what so I can get my revenge.

How can I get revenge against this slut bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16_17_69
unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape and kill her

She'd like the rape part. Killing her is too easy. I want her to suffer.

Post nudes.

You should also fuck 2 dudes. That will show her!

Next time, turn around so she can fuck in front of you.

>buttsex
>acquire aids
>insemination
>revenge

Just dont. She isnt worth the revenge, shes a fucking peasent. The best revenge is none because you get to watch natural selection at its finest and watch as everything falls into place on the bitch's lap. Also, her feeling the weight of emptiness and isolation of raising a baby on her own. That my friend, is the best.

best thing you can do is openly not give any fucks
the guilt alone will bring her to her knees

This.

She said she'll abort it.

Leave her in the center of a dead planet.

>buried alive
>buried alive

Fuck this gay nigger

this

This. Don't let yourself get trapped looking after this kid. Make sure she knows she is all the fuck alone and that these are her chickens coming home to roost. Then laugh in her face about it and walk out a free man.

Then you're untouchable and she's left to contemplate her shit-show of a life.

Have fun paying for that on her own. With her lifestyle, i assume she doesnt have the decency to acquire a job.

Schedule when the baby will be delivered, get her dependent on you for money and basic needs.
Rent a cheap apartment. Leave her without warning the day before the baby arrives.

Stay with her and wait for the baby to be born. Then leave her.

Sauce us Sup Forumsro

Well tell her that you're aborting her now.

Give her a sti

Thats too much money wasted planning for that.

She's gonna abort it. I'll convince her to keep the baby by saying abortion is wrong and against the Bible, then I'll leave her ass. She's a Christian. Fucked up lol

Give us nudes

/thread

Convince her to keep the baby and talk about how much you want a kid and you'll do anything to help her and the kid out. Then leave as soon as the baby is born.

STI? Sexually Transmitted Incest?

Leave her in the middle of the desert where she'll be coyote food, and if she's definitely preggo then well, more surprise meal for the coyotes

Talk her out of it.
Let her keep the baby. Then leave her

The guilt of that will weigh on her forever.
t. Guy who's ex aborted a babby

This basically, but stay with her till it's too late to abort say a few weeks before it's due, then just bug out. plan the shit out, save up a bunch without telling her, organise a new place to live, take your name off the place you're renting so it's all in her name. etc etc then drop the shit on her. she'll crack under the weight and realisation that she's fucked herself over and sure she'll blame it on you but theres nothing she can really do, it's not your kid (right? better check that somehow) and you can go on living happy and free while she's a single mum struggling to pay rent

If you can actually swing that and then leave her when it's too late to abort then you'd be a hero.

this + dox

Infection you stupid cunt

Lying about religion isn't nearly as bad as lying that you smashed two dudes. Dont feel bad about anything bro, just leave and watch her world crumble. Aint no one want a bitch thats young, pregnant and has kids. Pussy is the same as a 50 year old , its already ruined.

Tell her parents. Get her in big twouble.

>My gf confessed to fucking two dudes
Op, confess to leaving her

>revenge

Good idea man. Revenge basically is that thing which helped everyone step up their game. It's not like we all live in a civilized country, nah fuck that. I actually admire arab countries, for they really live revenge!!

Depending if you live together or not, just leave her without saying anything. Don't msg her don't talk to her NOTHING.

This

I'd say : leave when it's too late for an abortion.

Don't listen to this nigger.

get that shit aborted or kill her, those are your only choices

if that kid is yours and she carries to term, your life is fucking over, i cannot stress that enough.

Is she close to her family? Contact parents first and tell them they might be grandparents, but it's up in the air which of several men might be the father. Be polite and kind to her family, I've seen divorces where brothers and sisters liked the in-law more than their own blood relative.
Mom's who aren't sluts won't be mean to the grandchild but will make passive aggressive comments to the daughter. A good father would tell her that if she's going to be a white be smart about it
>tldr: have family side against here

Or get on her FB and post (with the guys tagged) that she needs paternity test "so don't go any where studs :)"

Put a nicotene patch on her everytime you hang out. Disappear then be happy she's going nuts like a stupid whore. Pay attention and preas charges (depending on country/ state/ province) if she puts you down as the father on the birth certificate

Post anything of her... uncluding nudes!
Let Sup Forums do the rest.

chloroform and duct tape would be fun too

user means a Subaru sti

Hell yeah. That'd be hilarious.

How about you just get-the-fuck out of this situation and don't look back. If you're not trolling, then all this shit is like a ton of shit over your shoulders. Move out and move on.

This is her baggage. You, get out, date some one new. This shit can damage you for the rest of your life.

Out, and don't look back.

>I actually admire arab countries, for they really live revenge!!
I've read a lot of stupid shit on this site on a daily basis but you are a real fucking retard. Please post less.

Stay with her until she has the baby, walk out while she's in the hospital.

Nah the baby will be raised by wolves and allow OP a future battle with his non-son, monster niggerborn child. It would make a good movie.

did she fuck niggers ?

Any chance the kid is yours? If she keeps it and the blood test confirms you're fucked and this birch will bleed you and make life miserable until the kid is at least 18 and maybe longer

Fuck you Imma go get revenge on you! Just as OPs GF will after he got revenge. Then he will go get sum revenge, then she will. Thats a good thing man, just the way arabs do it for us murricans playing their shit in the first/ second iraqi war. And ont forget about afghanistan and all that other shit we did.

Ah, sweet sweet revenge. Best thing on earth.

I'm sterile. That's probably the only reason she told me..

lmao this dumb fuck doesn't know what an STI is

>being this retarded

Please lurk more, you need it.

Leaving in silence would be hilarious

hear the dubs!

get a "family" reunion find a reason then say that u can't when every1 is around and say why (u will not even need to lie) then leave and join the night watch

>going to be a white be smart about it
*going to be a whore be smart

Yeah have an annual reminder. Just something simple like "how's the baby?" Through facebook or a text. But just once a year on the anniversary of the abortion.

Secretly pack all your shit

Get her to suck ya dick out of guilt

Then leave in the middle of the night

I think this is the best way. I just don't think I could spend 9 months with this bitch though

you really showed him cucky-, i mean, user

You butthurt fag?

Seeing as you made this up to get some sort of retarded Sup Forums karma, your best bet is to go to sleep and wake up alone after your mom says "It's 11AM on a Monday and you still don't have a job!"

stfu man she fucked up and doesn't seem cut up about it, that deserves some punishment, this ain't the arab world where he's gonna cut her up or get a group to stone her but just letting it slide completely is how we end up in a fucked up 3rd wave feminist society where women can do whatever the fuck they feel like whenever they want and men have to pick up the pieces when it goes to shit. She cheats on him, then wants him to help her raise someone else's kid. Fuck no.

Don't listen to this nigger.

Stay with her four a few months then, she can't abort legally as it would be considered lawfully a murder otherwise after a certain timeframe. Find out what your state considers the fetus to become a human being, then ditch her a little while after that. It would be murder then.

Chili sauce in anus

I don't blame you

Dump her nudes faggot. Convince her to have the kid, fuck her sister, tape it and give it to her on the day of birth. Leave the bitch.

Just leave her. Being a single mom will make her suffer enough. And if there is a chance that you are the father of her child that you can get easily be fucked as well.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but whether you are the one sarcastically talking about liking arab countries () or defending that poster, you are a retard. That post made no sense.

Well if it's 100 % not yours (better double check at the docotr), you tell her you'll stay and then you just fuck off the moment, it is not legally possible anymore to abort.

Also drop the bomb on her family, cutting her off from their support, that she will need when you are gone :)

godspeed user

Let her abort it. Leave her after. That way she can't go back and talk the actual father into staying with her for the sake of the child.

I dont think you understand my point. Please work on your reading comprehension.

Illegal and can be sued. Make her have a child that isn't his, boom, don't marry her, and leave. Forever revenge.

Kill her slowly?
How stupid are you? Might as well kill yourself...

cut her limb by limb. Attach a zunda for a few months.

Than post resaults of her losing insanity.

the "I'm a fucking retard so it's your fault" defense snowflakes use

>Sup Forums karma
wut
>"It's 11AM on a Monday and you still don't have a job!"
>lol how do I greentext
>what are time zones

you are both fucking cancer

Slip her tons of meds that have very specific warnings against use during pregnancy. Actually, most meds have these, since the cunts think testing on pregnant women is too "unethical", but some meds are known to damage the development of the fetus. When she gives birth (presuming she doesn't end up having a miscarriage) to the disfigured retard, dump her.

This, of course, is highly illegal and I only encourage you to fantasize about it, not actually perform it.

First you need to be sure the kid isn't yours, though. Look up non-invasive prenatal paternity testing.

You can start with posting her nudes.

yep, but he should leave BEFORE the baby is born. I heard about family law cases in USA where the court made guys pay child support because they assumed fathership merely through their actions (taking care of the child etc.)

>But just once a year on the anniversary of the abortion

the "I'm a fucking retard so it's your fault" defense snowflakes use

Make her take a paternity test. If you're the father, you man up and raise your fucking child.

If not, set up an elaborate plan to meet her somewhere, and while she's waiting for you, you throw all her shit onto the lawn and lock the door.

bro, you are in the clear. Listen to these fine anons and weigh out your options! We are trying to help you!!

Drug her.
Install a kill chip in her nasal cavity.
She gets cancer.
She dies.

Make sure you take the chip out before she dies.

Don't give her a Subaru STi. Why reward her for bad behaviour?

fuck the two dudes too

walk up to her later today and falcon punch the shit out of her right above her crotch below the belly button hit her 2-5 times in succession and then break up with her letting her know that the lovechild she made while cheating on you will never exist it will be but a memory in the twisting nether of what could have been find out who the two guys where tell them she got pregnant and you murdered their child then when she is a crying pathetic mess on the ground tell her you fucked her sister and she was a better lay

Haven't heard of that in America but I have heard of that in Europe and Quebec in Canada. Sucks dick so I guess we need confirmation if he's American?

that was a great comeback user, I really liked the part where you pretended you were 9fag and reposted something an user posted on Sup Forums first

you were being sarcastic about revenge to show that it doesn't get you or a society anywhere and one act of violence usually begets another. No I fucking got it. However my point is that just letting it slide and going with it doesn't help anyone either. Sure if OP left right now and never looked back he'd be a little better off and she'd abort but that just teaches the bitch that she can still basically get away with this kind of shit, her friends will find out and the shit spreads, whores and bitches continue to act like whores and bitches. If he sticks around till she can't abort and then books out (still a form of revenge) she then learns that fucking with someone else has consequences and all her shitty whore friends learn a valuable lesson through their now single mum friend who can't go clubbing and whoring with them.

Revenge helps keep a balance of behaviour. if there are no consequences then there is no reason to change behaviour.

But sure keep thinking we meant he should kill her or someshit

unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16_17_69

unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89

That was the first time I posted in the thread. u mad bro?

>user 1 says some retarded shit
>user 2 tells user 1 what he said is retarded
>user 3 says user 2 is retarded, when user 2 isn't retarded.
>user 4 (me) tells user 3 he is retarded for calling user 2 a retard when he is not
>user 3 tells user 4 (me) he needs reading comprehension
I don't need reading comprehension. You vaguely told someone to "lurk more" which doesn't make sense because the person you told to "lurk more" was telling someone else what they said doesn't make sense.

Maybe sabotage the brake lines?

break up with her faggot

Thanks man!