I need your advice /b im22 i have had moobs since i was about 16...

I need your advice /b im22 i have had moobs since i was about 16. I have lost weight and eaten better but i still cant get this disgusting moobs to go. What else can i do?. I feel sometimes to cut them off.

so to start, are you a dude or grill?

Im a dude. I used to be overweight

kek

Hes right tho, vagina or gtfo

Sorry, with tits like that im gonna need a timestamp.

okay first I need to know if you're pretty
if you're pretty then you should grow them and become a hot trap

Topkek

I have no interest in becoming a trap. Im a straight male.

sorry bro but they look like the type that need surgery to go away. your forearms look skinny so that's a pretty serious case.

go to your GP and tell them about it, they'll tell you whether you can work out to get rid of them or if you need surgery

You have gyno. Because you were a little fatty growing up you produced more estrogen then you should have, therefore started developing breasts. You can only remove it from surgery lol.

Open your horizont faggot, you might experience new views of life. You'd know how a dick in ass feels like

work out nigga

show us the rest of your body retard you could have gynecomastia or just still be a chubby fuck

It's important to realize healthy eating and exercise is a lifestyle change.
How much do you weigh? Also what's your height?

you might have too much estrogen/not enough testosterone or a thyroid problem

Im 5'7 dont know my weight

Maybe working your pecs?

Might have to take this advice or take testosterone.

Yeah deffo seems you have some belly fat, keep eating healthy and working out. (Even if that means walking more)

you're still chubby dummy, keep burning fat and eating well and you'll be a god

I dont want to have to have surgery, more of a last resort really. What would be the best daily exersizes? And the best food options?

Testosterone injections wont help him, he literally needs surgery. Lose weight first kiddo, you might get lucky and it won't be as noticable.

you don't need surgery

Nothing will remove it, get it through your fat head.

G
E
T

S
U
R
G
E
R
Y

if you shaved your chest, I'd suck those nips

Lol.

It must be a weight problem. I dont have much muscle mass either because im a lazy bastard.

Go browse /fit/ and read the sticky, it will help you with a fitness routine and a diet that could help.

You should shave your body.

we don't need to see your fucking pubes you nig

That will make him look worse

My fiance and I would still suck you off OP

I dont think getting sucked off is gunna help me lose the moobs

No. But sucking those moobs, perhaps you will start lactating, and that will be nice. You can sell your tit milk to some wealthy fetishist

>cut out carbs
>cardio
>light strength training

6 months you'll be sexy as

Do you promise :(

you don't have moobs.
stop being a petty child and go outside.

Go to the fucking doctor. Problem solved.

Start weightlifting once you get a decent amount of muscle it would look like normal pecs, otherwise you will forever look like a lady neck down

Do pushups and hit the bench press. It'll turn your bitch tits into pecs

Jesus you fucking cuck. You are a fat piece of shit. Go do some real fucking work sometime and lose that bitch bod.

Sage

Fuck you're weak. You don't deserve any help.

I have never really done any exersizes. Would push ups, sits ups and daily running help? Specially when i dont really have any muscle mass

Don't do light strength training you need to do serious strength training

You can't just lose a bunch of weight and not try to gain muscle unless your going for a fuckboy look

The muscle gained should use up the loose skin

>Cut out carbs
>all together
Faggot, he needs a weight gain diet with excersise, not temporary weight loss. Stop trying to make skeltals.

Freeze the fat, look it up, only thing that can help you know

You weigh at least200. Go down to160-170range at least and you'll notice a reduction.

Get a job that requires physica movement. I lost 50 pounds working at buffet for3 months. You gain muscle

No he won't, he already has a lot of loose skin he has to start gaining some muscle mass now before continuing to lose anymore weight

Replace sit ups with planks, they are more effective faggot and vary your running schedule, one day do sprints one day run a mile. The most important part is sticking to it. Cutting out all the garbage you eat will help as well.

He should workout and go on a moderate diet. Just dieting either wont do shit or make him saggy naggy

Just start weight training, within a year you'll have a perfect bod (as long as you keep up eating well)

And how long a day should i plank for?

Till it fucking hurts. As soon as your fatass decides to stop go longer

Idk if someone else said this yet but what you have is called gynecomastia. It happens when your body starts producing estrogen from: eating like shit, smoking to much weed, being a bitch. it effects up 70% of men most are just to fat to notice. plain and simple you need to get that shit removed because its slightly possible you can get breast cancer from it.

Well, google says 2 minutes a day. Doing more than 2 mins is pointless

You should also start lifting..
More muscle = faster fat burning + better body shape after losing the fat

My top half. I dont think i will need surgery. Just exersize and right food. Thanks for the advice!

You definately need surgery LOL

Basically this, it's possible to over train but I doubt you will be able to. The pain you feel is you getting stronger. There's a technical explanation but I don't care enough to write it all out. Just remember it hurts differently then the pain of injury. Don't confuse them and don't be a bitch.

nice boobs

Its not like mine look like this. You are all making out like i have huge tits