Fleshlight ask me anything

Fleshlight ask me anything

thats not even a fleshlight, its a fucking onahole you slav

Thats just some weab way to say it.

isn't your hand enough? curious

Fleshlight and Onahole are two different products, dumb cuck.

do you prefer the term pocket pussy, i am just saying it is not a fleshlight, they are so different in so many ways. Fuck you cuck

That's not a real Fleshlightâ„¢ you absolute moron.

So im a cuck because im not up to date on my male sex toys? I actually have a woman you faggot. When i google what an onahole is it just says japanese silicon sex toy. Thats a fleshlight retard.

>Using cuck as an insult
kill yourself tydor

so what people say scotch tape but scotch is the brand. We all know its adhesive tape its just semantics

what are the differences

Not OP. A hand is enough but a fleshlight feels way better.

when did you become fleshlight and how many times were you used against your will

no just cause you stick your dick in fucking silicone tube does not make it a fleshlight you faggot. The only reason you would struggle to find the difference is if your poor and try to act like the difference isnt there.

Yeah there are lots of morons on this planet and common sense isn't as common as one might think!

Im not a loser fucking a silicone tube in the first place. You guys seem really passionate about your fake women parts.

I own one myself. Purchased it after working a job where my hands where getting torn up.

Nothing like a burning sensation on your hand while trying to rub your dick.

the difference is one is made by the company that makes fleshlights and it has a special silicone in it that feels different than one i would have in an onahole which are made by tons of companies. onaholes are typically the generic cereals of sex toys, but sometimes you get fucking marshmallow mateys (better than lucky charms) and your onahole surpasses what a fleshlight is like. Eduacate your self and use both.

it feels better than jacking off and one can have a preference of the textures more commonly felt in a fleshlight and one found in an onahole. but nice burn friend you really got me

Do you think women have these kind of fight about dildos?

no, but if a girl would call a fucking vibrator a fucking dildo and not a fucking vibrator like it actually is, it would be just as fucking retarded as this

it's adults only time turn around and fuck me

>This thread