youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8XDz-9oUL3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmxLW9x7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

template

no red/orange/maroon???

faggot op

why would i hate some country? weirdo.

OP is a liar. Everybody knows a Croat would color Austria with dark green.

and serbia red

Wait, it's possible to NOT hate the Albanians?

why, cause of diaspora? or austro-hungarian empire? don't give a shit about that

albanians are generally nice people, my parents went to vacation in albania one year and had a great time. albanians outside albania can be a problem tho. but whatever

which city are you from?

Zagreb

oo lijepo lijepo, sta ima u zg-u?

Kljucanje i vrućina.

whats the problem with each of the Scandinavian countries? I get Sweden and Finland but Denmark and Norway?? pls explain

it's a mix of my impressions from online gaming, forums and my vacation time there

youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8XDz-9oUL3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmxLW9x7k

you forgot cyprus and malta

i didn't forgot them, cyprus is ok, and i don't give a shit about malta

Ok dude, im from Oslo. That youtube page is just propoganda anyway so i'll leave it be, but not 100% of rapes in Oslo are comitted by imigrants. That i can promise. Its just bullshit hahahahah

Go on then

you forgot lichtenstein between switzerland and austria

i honestly belive that about 85% of norwegians are homicidal maniacs like Vikernes and Breivik, and only good people in Norway are immigrants. I'm literally afraid to go there so i don't get raped or murdered by some Norwegian lunatic.

souther ireland, really. i didn't know people live there, i never ever met a nothern irish, or saw someone online. hi!

bonasera bonasera. is bonasera more common word in italy or in romania ??????

I love your new generation. The sunshine is more strong because of the global warming?

We're a friendly bunch. Apart from the bombs and such. Racist capital of Western Europe though (and proud of it, according to the testament of most people here).

Hi back!

yeah lets all find a pic of the kids from the borderline ghetto in Oslo and pretend it represents the whole city

bună seara - romnian

Who /neutral/ here?

Whoops forgot pic

Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and England are losing respect

I know

i'm wondering do you guys have simmilar accent with southerners? And what's the economic situation in northern ireland, i think i read somewhere that nothern irish people are least wealthy in these parts, is it still good to live there?

do you see yourself more like northern/western european or northern/eastern european?

Believe what you want, in my country we possess politics for expelled the criminal and Islamist immigrants

Freedom-less,non American, subhuman, European x1000 burning suns.

"Buonasera" is italian. We use it when speaking to elder people or in formal situations.

I live in South-West of Finland so I see myself more as Nortern/Western. Although I personally see our country divided as in when you're closer to Sweden you can feel and see things more Western and when you're getting closer to Russia, you can feel the Eastern side. If you go all the way to Lapland then you can feel Sami feelings up there.
For example, the cuisine, buildings and behavior differ alot between Western and Eastern Finland. Western has more swedish speakers and eastern has more russian speakers

dobro je, tako i treba

they wanna do the same thing here, im not saying islamists are innocent or anything. Im saying 100% is retarded and unless you have autism or are 12 years old you should probs know that its not true

>serbia is awesome
>albania is meh
>kosovo is ok

Now explain me how your country will make to expelled when they took your nationality and your womans?

i guess they'll make a shittier Norway in the middle east or something idgaf, better than whats down there now anyway

Why kill Bulgaria with fire? Nonsense. We do literally nothing

I don't like splitting the UK, hence the blue for the whole of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I am, however, from England.

maybe thats why we dont need you and you can just die

Nah man. It's the politics who destroy us. The system is fucked up. But there is hope. Not everybody living here is that shitty you kno.

bulgarians doesn't seem warm and nice like ex-yugos, you are cold and souless like ukraine, russia...

Why so salty towards Britannia, Slovakia?

They are going to make nothing and you will have in about twenty years of the ministers black. And they go say "It's the multi-culturalism".

vazda živ bio

yeah im just fucking with you, one of my best friends is bulgarian

That's what I am asking
Cant argue with that. But as I said not all of us are like that. So dont hate, mate.

united balkan? huh, that would be a pure chaos

How can you hate Spain when you come here to get drunk and look like the typical retarded tourist

all this effort and not making st petersberg russia its own country too?

100% true only guiris in my town

Why would you kill switzerland?

Because our country is filled with Bulgarian criminals and thiefs during the summer along with Romanian scum

They tend to have a high opinion about themselves, but they are by far the worst tourists when it comes to pretty much everything

The government is just obnoxious, along with your stupid traditions. As well, your unemployment rate is a joke and your entire economy revolves around being servile to, as you said, retarded tourists. It must be pretty depressing being from Spain, huh?

Swiss people bad

you've never had a chinese tourist, or israeli ones. i rent apartments, they are litarally the worst. young ones tho.

Not really, I'm happy to live here. You'll never know how it feels tho, but I can tell you this is a very nice place to live.

thats not true

1 Yes, but that might change next elections
2 Some, but in general way better than yours
3 Only in the beach zones
4 Not at all, we know how to have fun, unlike you.
YOUR FOOD IS AWFUL

I would like to work in Switzerland with my MD degree tho

>stupid traditions
>Spain

Learn about each region of Spain and say that again.

Take away the sunshine though and what actually is there? You can't even drink tap water. At least Portuguese and Greek people know that their country is a bit of a joke; Spanish people I know seem to think it's still a relevant country.

>inb4 Britain isn't relevant.
It's one of the remaining three or four mildly relevant European countries, at least.

traditore francofilo

fuck you Finland, at least those others countries achieved at least one thing of significance in their history

food, party and people. And I can drink tap water. I don't give a fuck if my country is relevant or not

hahah agreed

You are absolutely wrong, again. Please, come here and talk with the locals and you'll see how everyone is talking shit about how this country has become in the fucking European resort

On mobile

I have. I'm not one to blindly dislike something, but I really don't like Spanish culture. I find it boring and a bit embarrassing

Hey, fuck you Sweden.
-Love, Denmark

fokin immigrants

UK inmigrant free?
Better actual spanish government?

>crimea not part of russia

Sram te bilo...

being honest