Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect

F

So, Romania is out?

literally Ukraine tier

F
>well done albania, well done albania, fantastic!

F

Romanian gyppos btfo

Albania sttonk

Yep

Cya Gypsies.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Any kind of user with webm?

At least Romania drew versus Switzerland and managed to score one on France.

ADIOS GYPSIES

One of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen. Embarrassing

Yes, it's Ripmania now.

I'm kinda sad for Albania, they are not that bad at all everyboy was saying they are

please delete this

>One of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen. Embarrassing

i couldn't agree more.

>Albanian
>calls someone a gypsy

that's like an Indian calling someone a shitskin

What the fuck happened? Did these fucking cretins even train at all? So fucking shameful.

F

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F

Better luck next time

They finished above Denmark and Serbia. Don't believe their lies

>mfw once Alibec got injured

F

>Greece in charge of making fun of anyone but himself

>Albanians now have to wait 3 days in their hotel not knowing if they'll play another game at this tournament or not

Kek its funny how greeks get high-and-mighty about skin colour. You're literally the exact same shit.

End it all Germany pls.

Press F to pay denbts

who is this blond chick

Fucking F

Gypos got btfo

F
fugg, I thought Romania would finish third at the very least

They probably won't. A lot of teams with better GD will have 3 points.

kek

F

instead they finished turd

F

F

Where you from, Albcuck

Lazarat, near Gjirokastër.

>3 days in their hotel
A lot of these players don't get to stay at a luxurious hotel very often so I don't think they mind

there are still 3 groups in which a 3rd placed team can have 1 or 2 points, so it's not that unlikely desu

F

That's my dashuri right there

>Romania's first loss against Albania in over 78 Years

Ayyy lmao ,get fucked scrubs

F :^(

F

RIP Gypsies

>strong jaw
trap?

Prishtina,Kosovo Deutschcuck :^)

F

I'm done with this

we don't even deserve F tbqh

F

they will find out thursday. albania can qualify only if czechia doesnt win

really you think so? hungarian players are pretty shit too (no offence) but they are still rich compared to everyone else

Really doesn't look like an Albanian to me
You sure it's not a Romanian girl?

>these flags

They literally have zerge everywhere...

look at the red shirt beside her

NO. THIS USED CONDOM OF A TEAM DESERVES NO RESPECT. A BUNCH OF ABORTIONS DARING TO CALL THEMSELVES FOOTBALLERS MADE CONTACT WITH GRASS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIVES AND THEN PISSED THEMSELVES SO HARD THEIR WHOLE KIT BECAME YELLOW. FUCK THESE ORANGUTANS WITH DICKS INSTEAD OF LEGS WHO KNOW ONLY TO EAT MONEY FROM THE GARBAGE CLUBS THAT KEEP HIRING THEM.

I HOPE THE WHOLE ROMANIAN FOOTBALL GOES BANKRUPT AND EVERYBODY GOES BACK TO LOOKING FOR A REAL JOB LIKE SHIT CLEANER OR ASS SWEEPER. FUCK THESE "PEOPLE"""", A BUNCH OF MINDLESS SUBHUMANS TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OF ALL OF US. FUCK THOSE STUPID SOULS WHO THOUGHT THESE VANDALS COULD EVER REDEEM THEMSELVES. FUCK THE COACH. FUCK THE STAFF. FUCK THE FEDERATION. I HOPE WE BECOME WORSE THAN GREECE I WANT TO AT LEAST BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT THE TEAM NOT MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE A PISS ON THE WALL OF EVERY STADIUM I SEE.

ABOMINABLE. DISGUSTING. THIS TEAM DESERVES NO RESPECT. AT LEAST WEAR BROWN TO REFLECT THE QUALITY OF YOUR HEINOUS SELVES. GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH CORN IN THE ASS SOMEWHERE ON A FIELD.

arnt you both balkans?

If albania drew at least one of their first matches, they'd have a real good chance. I'm surprised any team managed to get through their defense, they pooled all of their power into blocking every advancement from the other team.

no, sweden ireland portugal and austria can all have less then 3 points. and turkey and chechia play on tuesday btw

Kosovo has Albanian flags on Sup Forums, or you are originaly from Kosovo and moved to Albania?

Deci cu cine mai tinem acuma?

>Albanias face when 0:1

she is wearing an Albanian jersey
of course she could be a french girl dating some albo

Cu Albania.

Cu SUA, macar ei stiu fotbal.

looks like a meinfernbus

and iceland too i forgot

F

Better luck next time, Belgium.

Here's what they'll need. They need at least 2 out of those 5 group scenarios to happen.

Group B:
England beats Slovakia by 3
AND
Russia loses/draws Wales OR beats Wales by 3

Group C:
Germany beats Northern Ireland by 4

Group D:
Czech Republic does NOT beat Turkey, Turkey beats Czech Republic by 1 goal, OR the game ends in a draw.

Group E:
Neither Sweden nor Ireland win OR Sweden beat Belgium by 4.

Group F:
Hungary beats Portugal OR both games do NOT end in a draw.

I thought the rules were simply that the first 3 teams pass.

Garbage country, garbage team. When you go to an Euro tourney and your objective is "well lets just hope we'll get past the group phase, and then well see" while you're in one of the easiest if not the easiest groups then you know you're pure, unfiltered, unmitigated garbage.

also Northern Ireland are through unless they lose 4-0 to Germany and Slovakia are through if Russia doesn't beat Wales

i think its not that unusual to see blonde albanians

is albino and Albania related? is it that they are white niggers? redpill me on both pl0x

Group B , very possible

Group C, possible but idk...

Group D possible

Group E possible

Group F doubt it

Actually come to think about it you're kind of right since some of them play in Serie A and shit like that

But some of them still play in Albanian League(some of the reserves) and Agolli plays in freaking Azerbaijan

Regardless this is the first win for Albania in a Major Tournament...they probably won't be able to sleep tonight and waiting 3 days will be nothing for them at this point

I don't think we'll be able to qualify since we conceded 3 goals and scored only 1 but I guess we'll see

Is there still a restaurant named Monaco in the square where the Skenderbeu statue is located. Had a fantastic pasta dish there back in '06. Prishtina is quite nice desu, might go back some day.

DELET THIS

can someone explain me how they are 4th place ? they had 2 goals in previous matches but albania do 1 in 1 match and become third

yea i meant tuesday. albania cant finish above anyone in the iceland group. they're only realistic scenario is turkey not to lose

Woody Harrelson ?

actually there's loads of blonde albanians . I'm an albanian, and me and my family are all blonde.

They’re right you know, balkans should stick together for we are but sandniggers to the rest of europe.

2 loses , 1 draw

Albanian team is shit though. They don't deserve to make it to the next round. At least they won against the gypsies. That's all they deserve tbqh

(considering that poortugal wont lose. they wont, right?)

Literally what the fuck how did we lose to fucking Albania of all the countries

albania played better than switzerland imo

>Kosovo has Albanian flags on Sup Forums
this

random balkán bitch

they probably wont since we dont even want to win. winning would mean we play belgium probably while second places looks like wales. we coundnt even if we wanted to but we dont really want to

Thank you Albania.

Stalin is upset, it might be time for some anti-cultural enrichment in Romania