Why you faggots no take vacation?

Why you faggots no take vacation?

but i do, i'll be spending december and january in thailand looking for boipussy

And why the fuck is my photo rotated

Dont be fag n fuck thai bitches instead

If its got tits i'll put me cock in it

ur gay

i live in a beach town why the fuck would I need a vacation?

Key West in 9 days

Because those beaches r shit. Look how dirty the water is

good going

>I can only imagine what's lurking beneath the waters

The pic is obviously at the South pole. Fucking retards cant into science.

your virginity?

Key West is a cool spot was there a few years ago

You trying to be funny makes me cringe.

Because i have shit to do. Vacations are a waste of time and more stress then theyre worth.

Iv never went on a vacation and felt like iv had rest and relaxation.

-Expensive as fuck
-packing and planning can take hours
-plane rides and the exhaustion or car drives which are hust as shit
-arrival to destination which is all about dealing with check ins, unpacking, a quick dinner, spending money left and right, constantly doing something. Still not relaxing
-the next coupke days you decide ill visit every annoying ass momument and thing i can see in the stupid area maybe spend an hour at the beach and take a stupid facebook photo so all my friends get super jealous
-fron this point you reverese the order and redo all the bullshit until you arrive home thiusands of dollars spent. On essentially nothing.

>I have shit to do
Nice try user

I honestly enjoy spending my money on my car or hobbies more than going somewhere far away

I don't like to vacation, I like to explore. Like take a weekend, grab all the supplies I can and jump on a Kayak 20 miles upstream from where I live and work my way down, sleeping in a waterproof hammock at night, etc. 20 miles on a river is much longer then it seems.

In about 20 minutes im off to grapple with my buds and then im gonna knock out a quick job. Should only take an hour or so.

Thinking about going for a hike actually(if weather permits)

Sounds like your a broke fat piece of shit. Keep sucking dick at your moms house. NeckBeard goofball.

Because its summer and nothing, i repeat nothing beats swedish summer

Vacation means leaving the house.

Maybe so but vacations are a pain in the ass.

Look at this faggot, hes afraid of the ocean

What dident you learn how to swim

Most humans can't swim. It's unnatural and unnecessary.