What do people from you other countries think about the nuclear bombing of Japan by the United States during World War...

What do people from you other countries think about the nuclear bombing of Japan by the United States during World War II? It seems there's more of a split here than there used to be with regards to how people feel about it.

It was done badly. Should have bombed them harder desu.

I wish America didn't test their bombs on Japan.
That way Soviets could get more land from Japan before those went full french.

Nobody cares, it's mostly just a dry fact. Japan is halfway across the globe along with the rest of strange yellow people and we're too busy licking our own WW2 wounds.

If Americans did not, Japan would have been far more casualties from the invasion of China and the Soviet Union.

bump

I occasionally see rasheed or vatnik social media trolls use it to hate on the "evil imperial Americans" but most people here don't care desu. A lot of horrible stuff happened in WWII that was much closer to home.

What do people think of the Blitz and also what do people think of Alan Turing and what was done to him

And would've likely been split between the USSR and the US if I'm correct. Maybe Japan would have lost Hokkaido aswell

The Blitz was scary but we got the Nazis back tenfold so it's not really a sore spot. Not many people know about Alan Turing but those who do know what happened to him think it was pretty tragic.

Japan had it coming for siding with the Nazis. There's nothing else to say.

Fuck you for ruining the plan
>was about to genocide all chinks here and tells Nip their whereabouts
>now stuck with chinks forever

Are you a proxy? It's hard to believe a Jap would actually say this

fucking lame not enough people died. it was like a shitty cheap end to a really good war movie.

Japans are pretty redpilled about what happened

how many deaths would have satisfied you?

A necessary worldwide show of the power of the atom

Without it there probably would have been more first world countries invading each other

Each nucular bomb killed roughly the same amount as fire bombing. It would of been cooler if it killed more then that

Should've bombed germs instead

With the nuke? But the germs surrendered before it was finished.

I think it was justified.

Both Japan and USA would have suffered many more casualties if they tried to invade the main islands.

The fact that the world became aware of the potential of the nuclear bomb also probably prevented the cold war to escalate into a nuclear war.

g*rmans aren't people though so who cares

Thanks for answering.

The USA can justify it and they did.
Even in Japan, most people don't care. You know lots of asians still haven't forgiven us.

It was horrible, but saved lives of both american soldiers and fanatical japanese citizens.

pls no bully

Why are anons so mean

They should've nuked at least every major city, than Japan would've been a land of samurais and traditions instead of that gay anime bullshit.

its just banter, friend