What is everyones view on the Cincinnati gorilla killing?

What is everyones view on the Cincinnati gorilla killing?

Why did they have to kill a gorilla? There were other ways around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wlwt.com/news/police-responding-incident-at-cincinnati-zoo/39773436
m.wlwt.com/news/full-video-boy-falls-into-gorilla-world-exhibit-at-cincinnati
youtu.be/RGhAzo2FFbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I agree. Should have killed the child

Well it was the moms fault for sure, she shouldve watched her kid

No all nigger family need die

I feel bad they shot Harriet Tubman...should of killed child and mom.

They made a split second decision. If the gorilla killed the boy they'd have people bitching at them for not killing it. Oh and tranquilizers are not instantaneous outside of cartoons.

RIP Whoopy Goldberg

Question: Is there a video?
Also for extra credit: Best place to find it?

they were afraid of walking to the gorilla because he might throw the child at them

None of the actual shooting but longest video of the event going around.

Should have killed the mom for being a dumbass parent and let the gorilla beat the shit out of the child for being so fucking stupid

ITT: Captain Planet's everywhere

split second? you autistic fuck they fucked around for 10 minutes cunt

This. It was escalating, and the idiot kid with retarded, inattentive parents, was in actual danger.

My wife was a primate keeper for 6 years, and said that chimps and gorillas are EASILY the scariest animal in any Zoo. They are way stronger than they seem, and are crazy unpredictable.

m.wlwt.com/news/police-responding-incident-at-cincinnati-zoo/39773436
Is legit only vidya I could find on it, maybe my sleuthing skills suck

Seen video now and it looks like the Gorilla Is protecting the child (also a bit kidnapping it) but general opinion; situation could have been handled better and Gorilla could still be alive.

Your wife was a primate keeper? How did she get a job in America prison system?

ITT: millenials face off with a visual representation, portrayed through real life, of a moral dillema that challenges their theory that animal life is > human life
let's tune in to the debate
pro-tip: their theory was wrong and they come to grips with this through painful struggle
lets watch gleefully

Thanks man, I'll have a look see if it's different to the one I already found.

What happened? Did a cop kill another innocent black man?

should have let nature run its course. parents were retarded enough to lose their kid by watching their phones, only fair that the gorilla held there against its will gets a new toy/meal.

should have shot the kid and the parents not the poor gorilla

>
>They made a split second decision. If the gorilla killed the boy they'd have people bitching at them for not killing it. Oh and tranquilizers are not instantaneous outside of cartoons.
Yes they are, saw it in a movie

Thay wasn't a split second decision, it's a standing order with dangerous animals. Specifically so no ONE person has to.live with the fact that they either killed a gorilla or were responsible for a person's death

Yeah and in 10 minutes the best decision was instead of creating a frenzy it was better to kill it in order to retrieve the child, sure they had to get the right moment for the highest success rate.

had to be done, parents should be prosecuted/child taken care of by social services.

Look at the full video u nigger

m.wlwt.com/news/full-video-boy-falls-into-gorilla-world-exhibit-at-cincinnati

Gorrilla drag the boy violently, this wasnt showed in the news.

The gorilla would have made a better parent than the mother who neglected to watch her son

Actually all the news is showing today was him dragging the kid thru the water, they're not showing how the guerilla was protecting the up until the violent humans started threatening them

Page not found lier faggot

Kill all humans

Let's consider this side of it: there are 7 billion humans in the world, most of them being walking Eco-disasters. There are 5,000 (largest estimate) gorillas left, most of them being an integral part of the ecosystem. Human life is definitely less valuable.

I'm tired of reading all of the comments blaming the parents. I'm not even a parent and I know it's not possible to watch your kids 24/7. Kids are fucking insane and do whatever the fuck they want when they want.

Human > Gorilla, no matter how smart they seem they are still wild animals, you can't fucking reason with them. Shoot it with a tranquillizer, it gets pissed and fucking caves the kids head in. Then everyone gets pissed at the zoo for letting a kid die.

They did the right thing.

They should've shot the kid and his necglecting parents instead.

The pic CNN dont want you to see

It's a god damn fucking gorilla. Fucking settle down

i lost lel

Black lives matter!!

The fact that people are making a big stink about a gorilla is the same reason you should shoot the gorilla. If this was a mouse you wouldn't give a shit, but since it's a gorilla you care? That means you're making an argument FOR the hierarchy of the species.

Human more important than Gorilla who is more important than a mouse.

You're absolutely right. I can remember being told stories by parents of how I too fell into gorilla pits, wandered into heavy construction zones, and put fully loaded guns into my mouth on a regular basis.

No, but in all seriousness these parents are fucking shit on a whole new level. Losing your kids in the mall is 1 thing. Being retarded enough to where it falls into an area pretty much designed to keep people out for their own safety means that you are fucking garbage and give credit to the idea that not everyone should be a parent. Just like how most people would agree that there are certain people who shouldn't own pets

it was escalating because the retarded onlookers squealing at every fucking move the gorilla made.

should have shot all the retarded wailing americans in the crowd and walked in and swapped the kid for a bag of apples.

Oh shit son. Double dubs

Well at least we now know that Widowmaker counters Winston.

THERS NO SUCH THING AS DOUBLE DOUBLES ASDGSFHDFHDHDHE

What's your problem with dub dubs mate? Stop talking crazy.

Yet there they are on the screen

OHHHHHH SNAP!

I dont know too much about behavioural instincts or anything but several things show it to be non violent to me anywho
>The fact it always had its back to the wall showing thats its actually scared aswell, he didnt know wtf to do and went defend mode
>although dragging the child, its pretty passive movements considering its power

The worst thing is how the crowd were responding to every movement, screaming n shit that would have made the silverback stress balls, then apply more pressure on zoo keepers to respond

we are cancer

Why kill a beautiful rare specimen to preserve an example of something that we have too many of?

It's because any numbers repeating above the dubs are too common. 68 get doesn't mean the beginning of the post number, its referring to the end ONLY

All I know is that the family will sue the zoo and win despite the mom being irresponsible. You can thank liberal lawyers for that because to them the people at fault are always the victims.

That kid better grow up and become a fucking doctor or some shit.

Ok ok 513 here (cincinnati) fuck that monkey. Its a dam monkey.

poor kids :(
youtu.be/RGhAzo2FFbQ

coz he was black

dont be racist now

...how are gorillas integral parts of the ecosystem?

Got damn

Yet here you are unable to get dub dubs. This. Sad.

Nice

They eat all the little babies and weed out the shitty parents

In a perfect world your child would meet a similar fate but be crushed or torn apart due to a slow response. If that's truly how you feel then remove yourself from society. You're a detriment to us all.

What if it would have been a white gorilla?

#gorillaslivesmatter

It's like a sick fusion between madagascar and a tarzan origin story

dem digits

He din du nuthin #blacklivesmatter

Well he did say few times to his mum. " Mamma, ama jump in da gurilla turf. " but she just neglected him.

#blackgorillaslivesmatter *

And it was being docile with the child, it was a shame. But gorillas will eat you so, really it was the ignorant slut mother's fault.

he was on his way to changing his life. the day he was shot he was out spreading the word of Jesus. He was a good boy he dindu nuffin. our church needs more money for dem programs.

Kek

looks like jet li from the forbidden kingdom

dubs for pubs

What can I say, they brutally slaughtered a stunningly rare gorilla that could have advanced his species for the most common gorilla that probably won't make a difference in his life.

noice

trips for crips

#blacklivesmatter

check em

More like...

dubs for bloodz

>686923975
A shameful kill to save some stupid brat, should've let that kid die

shitty situation but the kid should've been saved. which is what happened

Dubsdubs don't lie

The mother should be fined for that gorilla's death.

are u fucking retarded? then the gorilla gets put down anyway.

Out of the shitty situation, what happened was the best outcome.

Also, its just a kid. You dont know if its a brat or not. " Shameful kill" go cry wank over the last samurai you 40 year old unemployed faggot

What about the Viriunga gorilla massacres?
Why don't people care about these animals in the places they really matter?

everyones a fucking uninformed overly offended hypocrite.

Dude your american is showing. Put your shit together.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

That Gorilla is more valuable than just another kid, and not only that, the kid said he wanted to step down into the gorilla cage, that kid deserved to had gotten his head smashed and her mother shot. You faggot ass moral fag.

And your retarded Canadian is showing

the baby got lucky beeing a nigger monkey