Tu me manques le sang de la veine

I miss him so fucking much. Fuck off edgelords and poltards, this guy is what we need right now. Fuck Gignac mister I score against Maquiladoras workers teams and Girpoo the arsenal choker. Yes, benze wasn't that good with France, but to be honest france nt as a whole wasn't good at all. He had Valbuuna and Cabaye. Look at all the talent now. Payet, Pogba, Kante. Benzema would shine. He is in the form of his life and had his best season ever with real. And I miss that interracial bromance he had with griezmann.

BRING BENZE BACK fuck you little snitches he's criminal? That's actually good, football is a sport for criminals

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leroidesrats/status/743842900841226240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Benzema unable to score in more than 8 matches
>shit stats
>bring him back
Top kek footix, go back to fasting achmed

free benze he dindu nothin

You would look much better with him desu

Don't know what deschamps is playing at dropping Payet. Martial should be given a chance too

Giroud didn't play in last game. Pogba hasn't done shit all tournament

Payet in 3 games has done better than Benzema in his last 10.
With Benzema France would be 2nd or 3rd in this group

he's way better now than back then front national faggot

shut up you muslim cunt

benzema and nasri have to go back

This is what i'm talking about when I say far right shitlords who don't watch football. This nigga just compared Benzema and Payet who:

-isn't in the same position as benzema
-scored against the mighty romania and albania and played like 5 champions league games in his career while being 30

you can't have a lad who literally blackmails his own teammates lad. it's proper shady stuff that he was up to and it's going to fuck up a team. you're better off without him, even if on paper you'd have been better with him playing.

Benzema is a shitlord, fuck off.

1) Benzema has a cancerous mentality, like Cantona back then, and must be removed.

2) He has shit stats (0.33 goal per match with NT).

3) He doesn't like France because he admitted his real country is Algeria.

4) He never did anything worthwhile for France.

5) Criminal actions against a NT teammate prevent you from being in the team.

6) You are an Arab.

>national team has a tendency to collapse because of squad infighting
>let's bring a player who's known to blackmail team mates and has no loyalty to the country
>said player never even plays well for the NT
what could possibly go wrong?

lol moron you are making this about politics for no reason, clearly you have an obsession with actual French people

Alright footix, daily reminder that benzema wasn't able to score against worst teams than Switzerland and romania
He's good in real because he plays for CR7, he's awful in NT because he tries to do thing by himself, he was also the reason France lost against Germany in WC.

>0.33 goal ratio for a striker
Mad muzzies will defend this

Agreed. I don't give a fuck how good a player is, if they aren't playing for the pride of the nations they are worthless.

pars, et ne reviens jamais

Giroud is shite but he got better stats in NT than Benzema... There are still dumbfucks that want Benzema back because he won the CL (and he wasn't the one that really stepped up in Real this year)

Fuck off, Ahmed
Benzema is utter scum and losing without him is better than winning with him

Totally out the loop here. Is Benzema injured?

story behind him not playing? Was he kicked out?

>no anelka
>no gallas
>no malouda
>no benzema
>no nasri
>no ribery
>no ben arfa

All of a sudden the French team is without controversy and is playing as a team.

Big fucking surprise.

Blackmailed Valbuena over a sex tape. Got suspended for a long time, he was available for the Euros by Deschamps manned up and kept the Algerian bitch at home.

Benzema reacted by calling Deschamps racist despite having a team half full of Africans and Muslims.

>Fuck off edgelords and poltards
>I miss that interracial bromance
>he's criminal? That's actually good, football is a sport for criminals

Muslims love to act like victims when they get told

twitter.com/leroidesrats/status/743842900841226240

>average white french who's against benze

>Benzema reacted by calling Deschamps racist

Yep. Even our anti-racist SJW associations told Benzema he could fuck off (basically).

he didn't call Deschamps racist. HE LITERALLY SAID DESCHAMPS WANSTRACIST BUT HIS DECISION WAS FORCED BY RACISTS. Which is absolutely true. Learn to read poltard

t. Mohammed

grand remplacement when?

t. Manuel little cuck who is ashamed of his spanish roots

>this is what kebabs actually believe

I would bring in a couple of French sluts Benze and Valbuena used to have fun with.

lol

I guess all the those blackies and muslims don't count eh, brother? Deschamps had no choice! He was forced by dem racists

Inshallah

t.
abdul sharif muhammed

Go to bed, Jamel

>inviting swarms of ungrateful arabs into your country

not even once

Hey, Giuseppe why don't they immigrate to Italy? Is it because you guys hate everyone?

>inb4 south italy is black

Italy has a fair share of immigrants too. It's just that the native italians aren't as willingly cuckolds as germany or france

Is the machismo culture in Italy? I mean Germany used to be manly until Nazi apologists become 99% of the population.

your country was literally part of the muslim caliphate for years. (YOU) are an arab

Charles Martell is rolling in his grave. All he did to protect Europe from the Muslim threat.

your country is part of the muslim caliphate now

The few people in france that don't have some berber/ subsaharian in them or are just plain cucks for jamal are the descendants of traitorous spanish rapefugees.
Really makes you think

Vous avez été violé

We have a few but we also don't have a guilt complex or such a big welfare system, so for a lot of these guys Italy is just a stepping stone to move northwards where they can get their big payday. I would also say that patriotic feeling runs quite high and if something like Rotheram or Cologne happened in Italy people would take to the streets with torches torches and pitchforks

We're one of the most racist countries in Europe

Not in my opinion, i think it's rather a consequence of how important family/neighbourhood/town is in society. At least that's the way it is here, some sort of rural tribalism if you will.
There's also a lot less white guilt in italy since they didn't really do much in the neoimperial era

He did it to himself.

Why did he accept to help his "friends" to blackmail Valbuena? During a fucking preparation with the NT?

How do you expect the rest of the members of the NT to react? Do you really think Deschamps didn't take him because of political pressure or because the other players didn't want him anymore just like Deschamps and Dessailly didn't want Cantona in 1998?

Even if he isn't found guilty, he crossed a line and while Le Graet and Deschamps did everything they could to protect him he still had to go talk some more shit.

It's like at every fucking step of the process, he took the wrong decision, again and again.

>inb4 I vote FN because I think you shouldn't backstab your own team mate

Then why nobody votes for the Liga norte?

>right wing = racism

okay pierre

all of them are far right parties and anti immigration.

okay jamal

>immigrants = people of a different race

Okay pierre

>France is the country for business, Algeria is the country of my heart
>I miss him so much, fuck off poltards ;_;

Not even in Sweden would this be accepted.

all these parties are anti-EU, anti niggers and anti sandniggers

is it clear enough?

>Tu me manques le sang de la veine

Are you even french? Your sentence doesn't make sense, stop using google translate faggot.

Just by the nature of the party la Lega is never going to do well at a national level. They do very well for themselves in their regions though. Anyway the Italian right wing is a complete mess and practically non-existant atm

Sounds like gypsy gobbledygook, I could imagine Gignac saying something like this

>TU ME MANQUES LA VEINE DE TES MORTS !