989 saginaw reporting in

Let's get some 313 or 734 up here

586/313

734 here

Where at?

810, bored as fuck

313/248
269 often

Anyone know heather b, jessica c, jayde o, brittany s? Id love to see those tits.

bump 269

This is now an economically superior Texas thread.

Lets at least get some bikini shots off facebook posted

6 & mark twain niggers

586 here

How about them tigers lol

Livonia

Half a tit. Thats a start. Also she may have balls

517 Jackson

Megan b. Sorry for shit picture.

Cute more?

How the lead based water going for you faggots?

Jenna s.

Anyone know these girls?

Any one got Lakeview or Greenville sluts

Flint you nigger not the whole state kys

616 Grand Rapids.What up

Last bump then we let this die

Shit nigger you're like an hour away from where I'm at. lol

Downriver

Looking for Jayde O lp
Lets see those tiny tits

Greenville girl

The fuck is up niggers. MI Tileguy here, gonna shit up another Michigan thread.

Since it's memorial, I ain't gonna shittalk you neets. Inna show you what hard work produces on a holiday.

Gonna finish my 650 nighthawk and here's a bonus judgemental kitty. Who judges you to be subpart neets for whacking it instead of being productive men and partaking in manly hobbies.

I have no idea what you just said.

Bump for jayde or whitney

Tldr: I surf /b while I work for myself. When I do see a MI thread during a workday I shittalk jobless neet losers.

Today is a holiday. So I'm not going to trash jobless neets. I'm gonna show off the badass motorcycle project that comes from working hard. Hopefully someone gets jealous enough to stop cranking their dick. And goes and gets a life hobby

Let's start with the light controls and swap some buttons

Know a Delia Ruth?

Muskegon reporting here
I'm even a white guy

616 reporting in, looking for those Grand Rapids/Rockford ho's sir.

517 lansing

Let's get into the nitty gritty and Frankenstein a control switch eh?

Clean up your electrical contacts! Electrons don't like rust!

734 here, ypsi tho

Anyone ever see Win of Hilary J, Rockford 08? I've spoken to a couple of people who say they exist, but I'm skeptical. Here's a pic that show some of her tattoos as markers for pics that may not show face.

Ayy same here

Lansing checking in

Kzoo. Girl is crazy into anal

Haha, even if she was a he I'd still smash that.

And while you dweebs desperate for spank material instead of going out and meeting some poontang in person,

I built a switch just gotta put her back together now...

you just ignore him, he thinks hes a better person because he's a tile setter that works for himself.

yet props up his self esteem by posting to Sup Forums while at work, its really fucking weird so we kind of just let him think hes a better person by doing this

This guy already has it all figured out. I like your don't give a fuck attitude.

Where at bro

616 aswell mate. You like hashoil?

I suppose everyone with a life is in the city right now?

Lol greenville is fucked

Why would I want to spend time in that shithole? Just got back from chicago, a hundred times nicer than detroit.

>implying chiraq is better than Detroit

thats not even a fair comparison, Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the country, detroits like the 22nd. You compare Detroit with Cleveland, or St. Louis, not fucking Chicago.

Aside from that, if you didn't know why you'd be there right now, the question probably wasn't aimed at you.

Lake boats. Richy rich party's on the lakes today. Currently local town parade going down. I'm too busy with my motorcycle to care.

Midland master race here

I could have sworn you lived in Northern lower penninsula.

I'm in brighton

Funny -- out of 50, MI is one of the more popular on /b. Glad I'm in the State of Perverts. 248 here

Nope. I'm stuck in West jew field/mooslimland land, just outside Pontiac. Fuckin femal taliderkaderkaban driving around in fuck caddy/yukons and old jewnose driving in mercedes all day.

Motorcycle note: got a horn switch swapped, now to put the throttle cable in and install the housing over the top of the light switch

Anyone know Jayde O

Not original guy you were talking to but I'm in Brighton as well. Got any nudes of chicks in Brighton?

Nope sorry I suck

put some goddamned shoes on!! Have some self respect for fucks sake!!!

734 reporting in

well, at the least you are not disillusioned into believing that area is any different than you described.

However, they remodel every 7 years or so it seems so works probably pretty good.

Why not just live in Seminole Hills are the taxes not cheaper?

If you know jayde ore**** email me. Love to see that sluts tits.
Jaydepics @ openmailbox .org

Anyone have wins of Shandell Stevens?

Lol I posted a pic of Jayde before. Someone recognized her was it you?

My nigga. Esky here. Where you at?

616 checking in. MFing gr is nothing t o do

My lawn I go shoeless. Redneck as fuck. I put shoes on when I'm off my property. I like the calluses on my soles. Keeps sharp shit from stabbing into me at the beaches.

Because the spot I'm at I've know the owners for years. Low as fuck rent fee and no utility bills. Good launching pad for career and saving for my own house.

Motorcycle: gots me a workin switch boss!

Happy slutty beach day

Courtney P

313 here

What city?

Hell yeah man keep them rolling, this thread needs any win possible.

Detroit. Corktown

Hey ive eaten there before.

Anyone know where a guy can find some decent work in the 810

No, but you seem obsessed.

810 is Brighton right? Find the builders doing work in South Lyon. There's a shitton of construction going on. Y'all might be able to learn a rough carpenter/concrete trade if ya get in with one of em.

Motorcycle: look it y'all. It's on the handlebars!

(Yes I know the aluminum mirror mount is snapped off. I've got one on order)

You seem to have what's called blue collar syndrome.

It's when a person is under the delusion that working longer and harder hours for less money makes them better than everyone else.

You aren't.

Shes from Grand Rapids

He certainly does suffer from that delusion.

However, to back up what he's said, he's not wrong, and trade unions are doing fairly well.

IBEW is hiring right now and first year apprentices start at 21 take home with full benefits after 360 hours.

Laborers Union is at such a high demand for people they are hiring people in at full scale and training on site.

I joined B.A.C. as a brickie and started at 85%.

None of these jobs work more than 40 hour weeks, all have pensions, and anything over 40 is time and a half, past 52 is generally doubletime.

We are in a good position currently, and most of these unions will let you run side work without bitching about scabbing.

I am better than the neets who don't work at all and get handouts from mommy or the govt. No I am not better than everyone else. But I am a mile and a half ahead of those who just exist at their shitty retail/fast food jobs and just bitch and complain, instead of doing something active about the problem.

Haha, now I have a word for that. I've always noticed the blue collar types would always brag about working 50+ hours and play it off like they are better then everyone else because they know how to hang dry wall or weld two pieces of metal together for $10 an hour. I always thought to myself why brag about working 50 hours a week when you only make like 30k a year. I barley work 40 hours a week and make 150k+ a year, you don't hear me bragging to their faces and playing it up like what I do is more important than what they do.

We brag because $10 is the starting wage, 3-5 grand a week is what a dedicated and skilled tradesman can bring home if he/she chooses to work hard. We brag because there are people unlike you, who do brag and lord their desk jobs over blue collars. There are people who try to jew us out of our money, after we've sweated our balls off for their project.

I am arrogant because I feel I've done better for myself in 2 years of apprenticeship than the deadbeats who just stay locked into the old town I grew up in. I'm not better than you. I'm better than 90% of my whiny entitled generation. And if come off as arrogant. So be it. I can't be everyone's favorite. But I will be unapologetically proud of what I'm doing and where I'm going with my life.