I think i might have fucked up real bad. Can a chemistry buff please help me figure out what ive created...

i think i might have fucked up real bad. Can a chemistry buff please help me figure out what ive created. I put 4 parts sodium carbonate to one part potassium ferrocyanide and it hardened, gave off alot of heat, a hard white chunk was left at the bottom of the test tube and the liquid produced was a dark pink in color. I did this in a room with shit ventilation and i have an insanely bad headache, i did this in the bottom quarter of a small test tube, so it was a miniscule amount, am i gonna die? Also what did i produce as a product? Thanks my dudes.

>Pic related, the hard bit that settled at the bottom.

What chain of events led you to mixing that shit. Go get fresh air if you havent yet. Any light head or feeling faint and weak call the amberlamps you dumbass

Congratulations, you produced meth!

if you have a bucket list, get it all done asap

Yes. You managed to make some kind of potassium salt. The gas you released was cyanide. You need to call 911 immediately and hope that they carry oxycobalemine, otherwise you're fucking dead kiddo

As long as you don't smell almonds you are probably good.

You just made nerve gas. GG OP. Godspeed.

I don't see how he could have liberated the cyanide in such a basic environment.

How would smelling almonds hurt him? I've smelled almonds before, they're not dangerous. If they were, why would they sell them in grocery stores?

that's kind of what cyanide smells like

Pretty sure glucose is the antidote for cyanide. OP, eat a bunch of frosting and call the meat wagon

because most of organic compounds containing Benzene smell of almods and are toxic/cancerous

Op here, it didnt bubble or fizz, i dont think it produced gas.

Mixing potassium ferrocyanide with an acid will give you hydrogen cyanide. Last I checked, sodium carbonate is slightly basic. In any case, because of your faggotness, you're gonna die anyway.

or just use one of those things the faggots use to open up their assholes, the amyl nitrite capsules

This fag made mustard gas. He's not answering anymore. He's dead.

Guys I think OP is kill :(

1) Find the Jew in your class.
2) have them burn the product holding tongs over a bunson burner
3) ??? (Have then smell resulting gas)
4) profit

Guys op here,
Im not dead yet. Im actually fuckin spooked tho, its like three degrees outside and my fan is om full blast and my window is open, im lying down im my bed hoping to not be kill.

Next time just mix chlorine bleach and ammonium.
It makes for a much more interesting reaction

not funny

3°? Where the fuck are you? Antarctica?

Post pic from outside your window

Kekked

Call a fekin ambulance. If you were exposed to cyanide you WILL be kill and it will be extremely painful.
Just make sure your house is left in a state you are cool with it being in for a couple days because they might think you tried to an hero and hold you for a psych eval.

Chlorine bleach and vinegar makes a pretty awesome reaction too

You were very close to making Sodium Cyanide. I believe if you had one part of Sodium, and two parts more of Ferrocyanide it would of been able to occur.

Dont tell me how to huff my wn chemicals alright? I think i know how to huff chemicals

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

what do all the oldfags come on early in the AM? pretty good posts itt

but ya good luck w yor poison op

I thought it was funny.

In the middle of the woods in the great dividing range.

Fuck off randy

>I don't know where that is.

Also that pic is spoopy as fuck. Did u make a cyanide to scare a way all the skelles?

dude those almonds in the store have been activated. are you insane? unactivated almonds can kill

ITT an abo kills himself in a shack trying to make meth and the world is a better place

But you can neutralize with alkalized water

OP is this you?

Look at his hand in the previous pic, he's white.

You get used to the spoopy, i hear weird noises and see shit all the time.

Fuck off cunt, if i was abo id be living out in the forest and pissing on whities for fun.

find a well lit mirror. are your pupils contacted? if so, it's a early sign of nerve damage in the brain - get help while you still can.

*contracted

any scent ?

Call the fucking ambulance you retard. Jesus christ you faggots don't even want to live or sth?

neither of these are toxic.
I bet you make the blueprints with the ferro, right?

Its in a med bottle and i ain't sniffin that shit.

mfw my almonds haven't been activated

OP probably dead by now

OP post more pics of the dividing range, if you're still alive

Nah

Do that

All I can say is that there better be an ambulance on the way or RIP

You're AUS, ambulances are free.

Call one and say you've had a chemistry accident and you may have inhaled Cyanide has.

There's no downside to this, and it sounds like a cool story Lel took eke mememem

Amberlamps are not free in Australia

Spot where me and friends used to go camp near.

I think you really just neutralized the potassium ferrocyanide. I wouldn't worry about it.

post dick before u die

Any more?

Congrats m8, you just made crystals!

You dumb fucks he just made a fucking table salt... You can't die from a stupid table salt

from what i have read you need greater amounts of both than what you used. also, the potassium ferrocyanide breaks down essentially during the heating process and what was created was a mixture of iron and oxide crystals. from the specific formulas i have seen you are in no danger as the amount of cyanide produced is not even worth measuring.

It's okay, you'd be dead already if cyanide was an issue

Nah mate, an ambo cost at least $400.

All my other photos are above the 4mb limit, sorry bro

You just made sodium cyanide. This is one of the deadliest poisons known to man. It is toxic in extremely low concentrations, get in fresh air immediately and consider calling an ambulance than can provide an antidote to you before you stop breathing.

don't listen to this guy. what you made is garbage. if you indeed made cyanide you would have been dead as soon as you inhaled it. cyanide works in under 3 minutes and causes the cell in your body to aspirate. you should already be dead if it was poison. and in the future i recommend not doing stupid shit like this as mixing chemicals without any understanding of the reactions can be fatal.

you just fucking holocausted yourself OP congratulation.

ill say salt again

Well, seeing as it was made in mildly basic environment I don't think a lot of HCN was liberated.

Op here, thanks to all you faggots,

Slav detected

What were you trying to do?

probably cyanide if he is not dead either the released gas was very little or the quantities of the chemichals weren't the right ones. if i remember you need more potassium ferrocyanide than sodium carbonate to make it

lethal dose is 1.5 mg/kg body weight. you did this shit in a test tube-you're going to be fine

OP, you must down about 8oz of 80 proof ethanol asap! If you don't distract your liver with a poison it can actually handle, you won't have time to dilute the toxin!

Now that you're better, why don't you try to eat it and see what happens

thavage

Lelelelelkekzoz I'm going yo do this myself for "science"

Potassium ferrocyanide is a complex, it so it wouldn't undergo acid-base reactions to give a salt.
I think likely there was decomposition to give nitrogen gas and some inorganic carbon compound. Did you heat it?, perhaps there was ligand displacement with the carbonate ions and still would result in nitrogen gas from decomposition of cyanate
Tl;dr you're gonna be ok OP