If I get a tranny to kill itself, go to its wake, and loudly laugh...

If I get a tranny to kill itself, go to its wake, and loudly laugh, do you think I can get out of there before butthurt family members kick my ass

I might have a getaway driver

wtf

do it please

Why the fuck not you liberal cuck

Will do Sup Forumsrother

Edgy!!

yes

Edgy is code for "I'm offended" that is accepted by chan culture faggot

You're triggered is what's really happening

>beaing so edgy that you think edgy is a buzzword

Dont cut yourself on that trenchcoat m8, and remember to tip your fedora to the ladies

> deflecting from the fact that you're offended
> ancient fedora meme

Summer is here boys

>Summer is here
See

Explain the situation, OP

I'm going to get a tranny to kill itself, go to its wake, then laugh at all its family members and tell them they failed, and I'll probably wear a mask

Why bother going to the wake though?

>implying summerfags wouldn't be the ones triggered and calling classic Sup Forums content "edgy"

So I can mock it's family in person and let them know that they failed, then get away with it

See

Why are people so easily offended by edgy?

>implying im offended
>implying you arnt wearing a fedora right now
>implying you are not a basment dweling sperglord trying to get attention

not offended, just bored of it. After a while you see edge for what it is, a desperet attempt of gaining someone attention, it's attention whoring for men

Bring a gun

> implying that you aren't reacting like this because of what I'm planning on doing to this freak and its family

Bluepilled, sad, weak liberal offended cuckold.

Yes, the only issue is that you'd never do it because you're all talk

But why do some people get their panties in a bunch when someone says edgy, it's not that big of a deal.

Record it

>implying you will ever do it
>implying cuckold is a offence when used by a perma virgin
Im not making fun of you because you will do it, im making fun of you because we both know you dont even know a tranny, let alone have the balls to go through with doing anything about it

> maybe if I support it and then double back I can hide the fact I don't like it

It's just being offended in another form. We need to purge offense in all forms from Sup Forums

>classic /b content

Gotta love the summerfags

Make sure you livestream it faggot this has potential.

That makes no sense, you want to purge Sup Forums from itself?

No, you're just fucking annoying

i call out bitches that want attention just because they are bitches, i call out edgefags who want attention just because they are edgefags. Thats what i come here for, to shitpost/

The idea of being offended must be removed

All that can remain is our greatest asset: narrow-minded ignorant xenophobic hate. It's all we have to stop the cancer

Narrowminded is not bad

Ignorant is not bad

Hatred is all that matters

Definitely do this, but take a bunch of pictures of tranny corpse first

> annoying

They keep finding new ways to deflect how triggered they are

OP, show a pic of your intended target.

How did you get yourself to be on Sup Forums? How long have you been here? A week? A day? You kind of seem ignorant to what Sup Forums is and what it has become.

I agree with that, I just don't understand why someone would get upset if they are being called edgy.

Whatever you say bub

have someone open the door for you when running out but ya i think you could do it wear a mask and cover the license plate they have cameras

I am Sup Forums.

It's the same mechanism as with attention whoring, once it's called out, the whole effect gouse to hell, no more attention. So the edgelord/attention whore will do everything to discredit the person who calls them out, so they can get the attention back witch they crave like a faggot craves BBC

do it

ignore the butthurt faggots

I'll need a team

I see. I understand now, thanks user.
Then you'd understand why we are being offensive.

No you idiot I'm trying remove offended people from Sup Forums so we can evolve to the blade of white male retribution we're meant to be

Oh, misunderstood. My bad.

>Sup Forums
>blade of white male retribution
You do know that we are all a bunch of necbeards who would be gased before the jews if hitler came back right? If untermensh had a physical manifastation it would be Sup Forums

We are all that is left, when he returns he will make things right

Kek

Sorry, its Untermensch not untermensh

do it on camera also check my dubs

FUCK

Topkek

Tja WER MACHT den sowas?

Ok we can stop now anne frankly its Not even funny anymore

Yes, but the police may be a greater concern.

You need the Adolf team!

Also nice dubs