Heys guys, i need a hotmail accounts password, this is life and death, ive come to you as a last option...

Heys guys, i need a hotmail accounts password, this is life and death, ive come to you as a last option, please help me for the sake of god

bump

im willing to pay

Spare me $7 and buy me this:

greenmangaming com/games/mystery-bundle-5-pack/#game-description-section

Send it here along with the email you want the password of. I'll have the password in 10 mins.

Would make this Sup Forumsro happy:
[email protected]

as I said I'll do it.

Email me as stated

please help me

I'll help as I stated above.

i have no time for your stupid scams, get me the password and then ill buy you it

that's not how this works, I charge $30 normally. So I'll do $7 and then you get the password and then you give me the rest.

Deal? If not no-one will help you.

Nigger, what? Do you not know how hacking works? Nobody fucking hacks without getting paid first. Go find somebody on the deepweb, kike

I'll sell you mine, haven't used since 2012 when skype forced some weird update in arch, so is almost new

Obvious scam is obvious, reported, sage, hidden

he's trying to hack an account not get your account, dumbass.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

if youre good enough to get me the password, then you can most likely find out who i am, i wont fuck around with you, you do this for me and ill give you 100$, i cant afford anymore then that though

im trying to get into a specific account

obvious fake, asks for $7 and offers $100. You're fucking fake and Sup Forums won't help you.

i would give more then 100$ if i had it, as long as i get the password, IS THERE NO ONE HERE THAT CAN DO IT?

but im not willing to spend 7$ on someone who is obviousy trying to scam me

get password. post screen caps of said account. Get moneys. ez

and I'm not willing to hack an account to someone who can't afford to give me $7 to help them.

you never even told me what account. So you're an obvs scammer.

b/ please help me

that wasnt me, how can i contact you, this is my email, cassiemeou at hotmail . com

If you tell me why you want in, I might help you.

I can just brute force in. But I want to know why

I'm the one who wanted the $7

[email protected]

there an email that has been sent to him, if he sees it i will go to prison, and im not going to prison, im gonna kill myself before i do

>im gonna kill myself
And we care because...?

you shouldnt care, but its my last hope and im trying all i can

check your email