Guys, I just too 800mg of Ibuprofen by accident

Guys, I just too 800mg of Ibuprofen by accident.
I keep some in my room, but mostly take the tablets from downstairs, where everyone leaves theirs.
The tablets downstairs are 200mg each, and I've been taking 400mg when I need it. I took 2 of these in my room just now, not knowing they were 400mg tablets.

It says that 800mg is the maximum doseage for an adult, but I'm not 100% matured physically, so I don't know what to expect.
I'm 6"1 if that makes a difference.

Yeah, just go ahead and kill yourself now to prevent a more painfully slow death by ibuprofen

Hahaha...hahahahaha....hahahahaha its Ibuprofen bitch. Sit your candy ass down and come blow me you femanon homo.

Military used to always give me 800 mg, now their standard is 200 or 400. I always was like damn 800 mg yall niggas cray

Are you shittin me, ive been taking 800mg tablets 3-4 times a day for a fractured rib.
Im 6'2 150~ lbs

Youll be fine you baby.

fuck off with that boipussy shit niggi
i ain't know so much bout no tablet shit

Literally been prescribed 800mg tablets before for back pain and was advised to take one every 6 hours. It won't even begin to negatively affect you unless it was taken in high dosage for multiple years.

You'll be completely fine. Doctors prescribe upwards of 2000 at a time I think in some cases.

I used to suffer from bad headaches as a teenager, and took 1g at a time.

Faget

Don't worry about it used to take 2 800mg because of my migraines and the only bad thing that would happen to me is that my heart would beat really fast for about a minute or two

sounds like summer

captcha: summa incomnig

Faggot you can take up to 3200mg of ibuprofen a day and still be "safe"

Good for you. What the fuck is the point of this thread? Expect pain relief ya dip

I'm sorry for knowing nothing about ibuprofen and being worried, guess next time I should just take 2000mg of tylenol and see what happens

shidd *20000

More pain relief. Thats only 4 tabs. Just take the whole bottle

800mg three times daily is maximum daily dose in reality. You'll be fine. Pharmacist here

There is no "maximum" for every adult, it's based on body weight. Standard dosage for Ibuprofen is 10mg/kg body weight. So 800mg is the right does for someone who weighs 80 kilos (176lbs). You're fine man. (Used to work in an ER)

let's let this thread die now

multiple organ failure imminent

Throw up if you're that worried. It's not as bad as a paracetemol overdose

You know they make 800mg pills...