Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

millerreport.us/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
metro.co.uk/2016/05/30/accidents-happen-mother-of-child-who-fell-into-gorilla-pit-speaks-out-5913101/#ixzz4A98SfHGF
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/black-outrage-gorilla-shot-protect-white-privilege-just-one-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee8-wRHCCg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

millerreport.us/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/

docs are out my god this is crazy

Sharpton to address rally later today.

This just in...

docs are out of the marketing agent for the park even people who had nothing to do with the shooting is being called out what the hell

Seriously

Poor guy only tried to control our retarded overpopulation.

RIP Jay Z :(

Activists are losing their shit over this. Obama sending Holder to investigate

"MOMMY"S RIGHT HERE"

bitch where the fuck were you while your child was crawling through the barrier?
Waiting for the parents to sue the zoo for "emotional distress"

Top kek post

yeah I can see that happening

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168

new footage shows gorilla protecting child

Rip grolla from cincaniti

obama zoo gorilla fight footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

is the kid black? cant tell

'Accidents happen’: Mother of child who fell into gorilla pit speaks out

metro.co.uk/2016/05/30/accidents-happen-mother-of-child-who-fell-into-gorilla-pit-speaks-out-5913101/#ixzz4A98SfHGF

of course... its momma was too distracted smacking her lips and throwing her poop at the other apes to notice her sprog decided to go back to africa

bet she a niggress
"Watch mah childs?!?!? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

you misspelled nigger

Shooting victims facebook page spoils BLM narrative.

He wuz a gud boi

the worst part is they shot the wrong gorilla

He was a good-rilla. He dindu nuffin.

This is the first black life that actually mattered.

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect ‘White Privilege’.
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/black-outrage-gorilla-shot-protect-white-privilege-just-one-problem/

>millerreport.us/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/

are you retarded? No one gives a shit about the zoo if you want to dox the zoo their contact details are on google. It's the mum people want dox for

i sense the first decent Sup Forums raid in a long time

Keyboard warriors all the way. They can never take our freedom!!

Another nigger wringing it's paws in anticipation
of a big Ghetto Lottery payoff.

i hope the negligent parents of that kid are charged with something over this. they were clearly at fault for not looking after the child.

But the kid was black.

Niggers are notorious for allowing
monkey-shines from their free-range
niglet bastards. Just check out a Walmart.

you know she sent that niglet in there on purpose so either a) the gorilla would kill him and she wouldnt have to take care of her kid anymore or b) if he survived theyd be able to sue and get a bunch of money while still being lazy niggers

> No one is talking about why the kid fell in, in the first place

>monkey-shines

i see what you did there.
OK then, just put the mother in the cage the killed gorilla was in; no one will be able to tell the difference.

Don't insult the Gorilla like that.

like black people need a legitimate reason to have a chimp out?

you can troll me

Were you not in last night's raid? About 300 people called a papa John's and asked if it was the krusty krab.

It just doesn't get any better than this.

Full of troll

Daily reminder that Black Kids are fucking shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee8-wRHCCg4

I dare ANY ONE to find a video in which a white kid causes this much trouble.

kek

Freeing the slaves was a mistake.

I remember this case pretty well, I actually revoked my organ donor status over it.

taking the slaves in the first place was a mistake. of all the invasive species we've brought to the US they are by far the worst. could have just forced the natives to be slaves instead of slaughtering them all.

or should have grown hemp rather than cotton and there would have been no real need for slaves, or at least so many.

greedy redneck white people who wanted to control everything fucked up and now we have niggers, when we SHOULD have hemp and a nice, white, peaceful country with no domesticated apes.

zozzled

> Greedy rednecks

They didn't want the slaves to be free

No, they don't.

>americans
>greed

slaves were inevitable.

you missed the point you fucking retard. they wanted to grow cotton, which is a hassle and a shitty material, because it was worth more than hemp and is only really able to be used for clothing... where as hemp could have been used for everything.

so because of their retarded greed they had to bring slaves over because picking cotton fucking sucks. so if they werent so greedy we wouldnt even have niggers in the first place. learn to read you stupid asshole.

pls no bully

I'll just leave this here.

If a little gorilla had fallen into a nigger-pit,
you KNOW that buck would have
muh dikked that li'l gorilla right away.

TOP KEK

why would they? he wasn't unnecessarily shot. i am willing to bet that gorilla was hand reared and had contact with humans pretty much daily.

I'm more surprised that a zoo had loaded guns instead of tranquilizer rifles. how the fuck that people work?

One might think that an animal like this, was being captive behind bars for a reason.

Hence why it's strange that no one stopped the kid from jumping in. They only have footage from afterwards.

They even state the Gorilla was 'protecting' the infant.

its usa.

If he gorilla was white the media wouldn't have blown it up. Black lives don't even matter to monkeys anymore they gunning is down in the zoos now

people at zoos are stupid. they keep minimum human contact with the animals to preserve their "wild side" but for what purpose? those animals are never gonna be free again. the best you can do is make them as friendly as possible towards humans so things like this never happen.

white gorilla privileges are a real thing, it's so sad to think this is the world we live in

the gorilla was raised from birth by humans.
the mother is the one to blame for this.

>taking the slaves in the first place was a mistake

yes. we shouldn't have bought them from the black people who sold them to us in the first place.

talk about buyer's remorse.

Obongo weighs in

>the gorilla was raised from birth by humans.
Unlike the niglet that crawled in the cage

but thats different!

They have tranquilizer rifles, but they don't work like in the movies. The zookeepers were afraid that the gorilla would flip out and kill the kid before the drugs kicked in, since they tend to notice getting half a dozen needles in their asses and are never too happy about it.

You can't just domesticate a wild animal in one fucking generation. It took 40,000 years to make your family dog. Hell, we didn't even really succeed in domesticating cats if you want to get picky about it.

That kids life was expendable. Fuck the little brat, the gorillas life is more valuable because hes endangerd.

there's a difference between domesticated and friendly. you can befriend wild animals with lots of human interaction but that doesn't mean they are domesticated.

Agreed

totally agree

Trips Respekt
an totally agree

They should have tossed her in to get her own kid. Let semi-nature work it out. A zoo in Cincinnati, smfh.

WTF why didnt anyone smack the lil dirty shit

I still don't know why none of the staff or security did anything.

too scared of the other apes attacking them I guess ..this is why Niggers Need enslaving ..