Help me guise

Help me guise
I'm in a Japanese house right now.
How the fuck do I wash myself?
I'm left with a tub full of warm water and I don't know what to do. Should I add soap or what? Fuck.

I think you sit on that yellow stool and wash yourself with a hose and then you go in the tub just to hang out

Thanks user, I didn't know if I'm supposed to use this as a regular shower because the floor is all dry. But it looks like an only option lol

>put half gallon of bleach in water
>sit in there for half hour
>profit

is that a fucking coffin

b-but I'm white already

You wash yourself with the hose, then soak in the tub once you're clean. It seems weird if you're not used to it, but it's how they do it over there yo.

You clean yourself outside of the tub, with a hose or something. You can sit on the stool for that. The tub is more of a place to relax afterwards.

Don't drain the water. Everyone shares. You're the guest so they let you go first.

user, you are only supposed to get a bath in this, BUT you should shampoo yourself and rinse it before getting in

yea just shower with the hose thing then chill in the tub once clean. Like a personal hot tub ya know? I normally watch twitch while I'm in there....

Wash yourself besides the thing I'm sure they'll have a stool next to it and don't worry about the water on the floor and then afterwards jump in the bathtub and relax and then repeat until you feel like your done easy as that

Dank, anons. Hope I wouldn't end up like some clueless gaijin.

How does one washes his head then? Impossibiru.

It's common for Japanese to scrub/clean their bodies outside the bath first and sitting using the detachable shower head to wash themselves. You'd usually see some sort of water container to throw over yourselves to wash away all the body wash/shampoo then soak in the bath afterwards for a good few minutes.

R.I.P. OP, that japanese death machine will produce fine guro. As you get in the top will shut and acid will flow in.

Just go to a fuckin onsen you fuckin heathen
stop going to nigger part of Japan

Kek

STOP BEING A NIGGER NIGGER

Most small Japanese bathrooms are wet rooms, meaning there is a drain in the floor and the entire room is the shower

You should find a stool to sit on and a shower head attached to a hose, clean yourself with that

Generally rinse, soap, rinse off

Then you can "soak" in the "soaking tub" which is literally what it's called

japan is legit retarded. why complicate fucking washing your body.

open the other side of the tub you weeb

pretty much this

They are retarded in many aspects. They are super sensitive about trash, yet they will wrap a single banana in plastic and then hand it to you in a fucking plastic bag.

How is what they do complicated? It's different but it's not fucking brain surgery.

Hell, if I find myself in a bathroom with a tub and a shower, and I'm free enough, I always shower before I fill the tub, I don't wanna be floating in me-soup.

Well if anything goes wrong you can just drink the water from the floor and piss it out after.

> host family bursts in after 2 hours if you bring in there

They find you naked with your dick in the toilet and your face on the floor licking up the water

The tub is more like an american hot tub without all the chlorine and chemicals in it. How would you like some dirty ass motherfuckers to come over your house and sit in your hot tub?

Holy fucking kek user! My sides!

you have to sneak into the bathtub and close the cover waiting for a woman to come in the room and undress. then you should have to quickly jump up with a BUhaahaa sound and you are done.
This is how its done over there normally.

There's a fucking little fishnet thing hanging somewhere near the tub.

Make sure you use it to fish out any floating pubes before you leave!

No toilet in Japanese bathrooms. Just piss down the drain in the floor.

They don't undress in the bathroom. There's an adjacent room next to it where they strip. They walk in naked.

I don't know enough about that to disagree with you

I do know that Brits do the opposite, they take baths like it's going out of style

Japanese have their toilets in a separate (usually phonebooth-sized) room. They find it odd to have to shit in a place where you are expected to get clean.

be a troll. Take a shit in there then act like the toilets clogged