Hey Canadians, what's your view on americans? You despise them? You hate them? You laugh at them? You dont give a fuck?

Hey Canadians, what's your view on americans? You despise them? You hate them? You laugh at them? You dont give a fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australian, not Canadian but I'll give my opinion anyway
Good old US of A. Why cant you be more like Canada? For me, making fun of the Canadians if fine. But making fun of Americans is like making fun of an autistic kid. It's easy but it would be wrong to mock a retard

individually awesome

but beware large packs

Pretty much applies to all of humanity

Nope. I don't hold a Negative view towards Americans.

Canadian (Ontario) here:
Meh, I go to the US quite frequently for travel and business. Honestly, I think that Americans and Canadians are a lot alike. I would say that I like 99% of the people that I encounter there.

go to bed. No work tomorrow?

I probably should. Never noticed the time. Good night user

Why are Ozzie's such cunts? I've never met an American that didn't like Australia so what's with all the hostility?

live here, you'll understand. You look nothing but like retards from here

I'm moving to Montreal soon, am I going to be able to survive without knowing french?

Have you ever been to the states? You can't go by what the media puts out there. Your average American isn't a dumbfuck. I think you're probably a dumbduck for beliveing that shit with no personal experience to base it on.

hear hear!

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14
they selected dumbfucks on purpose?

Why would I want to live in a spider filled desert with a side order of Muslims and a double order the subhumans you call abos? The ONLY reason I'd go the there is for the dirt bike riding. What else do you have to offer? Shia law? No thanks

Yes. Everyone in Montreal can speak english in some way. A lot don't speak french at all. Don't worry.

Is this your first day on the Internet? Of course they pick dumbfucks.

so many dumbfucks to choose from they must've had an easy time

>Is so dumb he can't realize how dumb most americans are.

Don't forgot to mention that canadian french is weird.
> ma blonde

That's sad to hear that Australian think Americans are retards.

I am confirming that Americans love Australia nd Australians even if you hate us.

>Americunts

Shit gene pool of retarded, half educated, religious fuck nuts.

>hide australian threads
>ignore australian posts
Dude, its an aussie. Dont take it personally, he honestly probably doesnt give two shits about Americans, but his sunburnt and billybong water tainted brain forces him to be a cunt because that is all he knows.

i woudnt say we hate you. more like laughing at how stupid you guys are

says the qebtard fucking lol'd

Dont you have a moose to lure out of a tim hortons?

Still thin enough to run after something!

US: Land of the fat fucks!

Oh you got me.
Good show!

You're right, Sup Forumsrah.

> implying you know anything about the oldest city in N.A.

Keep lol'ing while i enjoy my superior education, medical services, social net, laws, freedoms!

How is it being cuddled by the government? My good man, what happens when the money goes away?

I live near Toronto, all of the ones I've met are pretty much the same as anyone here. People from southern states sound a little different but they were all pretty cool too.

The Americans that I have met have been, on average, pretty okay. I'd prefer the company of an American backwoods yokel to about any Canadian landed immigrant or migrant labourer.

Our country is being overrun from every corner of Asia by a lot of people who seem to think that, "you can be whatever you want," means, "you can take everything you want."

Fucking leave frenchie, we like the Americans more than you frogs.

>attempts at an argument
>fails miserably to a french Canadian

I'll keep enjoying my higher quality of life.

Look into vandoo history and see where frog comes from!

pretty neat. But most of you are still cunts.

Sometimes I feel like the states is kinda like that good friend you had in high school who's on the football team and who's parents are rich but has a really fucked up home life

For now, it wont last forever

No difference from Canadians except there are more of them so there are more idiotic masses