Sit in toilet...

sit in toilet, hear your whole family talking shit about how lazy and unsocial you are and how there is no way to save me. Also they are buying a dog which im allergic to, does that mean they are gonna kick me out ? the fuck should i do

move out

Something with your life. That's probably what you should do.

this, you will get your life together much easier after this...but do it before they kick you out so you are the one with the balls!

never done any work, almost no education at all, where do i get money to move out ?

>Make money
>live on rent

underage b&

How old are you ?

Obtain an entry-level job.

Ask for money

/thread

op faggit here, turned 22 this february

>22
>Never had a job

that's your problem.

Congrats, you live with a family of morons
The fact no one forced you until now to get a job or even pulled some strings for a simple job is proof

yes i know its my problem but i want to start doing something, ive tried to apply for jobs but no place takes me

Get an entry level job. It won't be easy, but it's far from impossible. Get up early, go out, and apply. You may have to put in dozens before you get hired, it's not a great market, but what's option B? Get kicked out with no resources? Suck it up, go out there, put in the effort, and it'll be worth it. It's not a quick payoff, but it'll give you stability and may keep you in a home for the time being. Even seeing you make an effort will change their tune I bet.

Work for the sake of working is just plain retarded. I certainly need a better reason to make my social behavior conform to someone or something else's will. Anyone who works for the sake of having a job is being a little bitch.

>it'll be worth it
the shitty entry level job will make him want to kill himself

So what's your suggestion?

The main reason for working when you are starting out is to NOT be a parasite to your family moron

Skip the middleman, kill himself now

stop being a lazy unsocial little prick

educate yourself, you dont need the system for that you just need money to buy books.

Knowledge can open you a lot of doors

Topkek

Sounds like your family has you pegged pretty well. Move out, get a job or two and learn to support yourself.

Dubs don't lie

About to quit my entry level job and embrace neetdom. You want my job op?

Sell some ass

please just get a job and move out to me it sounds like your family is cancerous as hell just from the fact that they never pushed you to do anything with your life so i suggest you get out and forget all about 'em

>All these getz

Spend your good boy points on some textbooks, go get a degree and a job, move out

Just to be clear, by move out you want him to live on the street like a stray dog

do the murrican thing? you know, shoot them all and then see how many cops you can kill before they kill you.

Just trying to figure out how to quit in a professional way, buddy of mine suggested citing lack of advancement opportunities but I don't know where to go from there

anaphylactic shock from dog allergy can kill

no, if you read correctly i said get a job then move out

He doesn't have any training, there is no point going for the highscore when he doesn't have what it takes

kys

But he has been trying, and he can't do it.
Life is not a solo mission, that is OPs true problem

then op needs to go out there and get some friends cause it seems his family isn't really doing much to help him

get antidepressants, and quit being a cuck.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do of your day if you are unemployed/not a student ? What makes you want to wake up each morning ?

Not to rub salt in the wound, but changing pace, getting a daily routine and moving out of your parents basement will actualy make a huge fucking difference in your perception of everyday life. Personally, I'd try to move out before my parents decide to kick me out, it would feel better to know it was your decision and not theirs. Telling them & showing them you are actively searching for a job should also improve their perception of you and they might even try to help you

Honestly, what are you expecting to get in this thread? Obviously apply to more jobs. Stop whining and making excuses about the obvious answer. No one is going to validate your laziness or give you a magical fix for all your shit here.

>and they might even try to help you
lmao failed parents not planning out their kids life

Quick tip, don't just take medication like they are fucking candies. Try to talk to a good shrink and get advice from him about dosage & shit.
It can really help if it is done well, but it can also fuck you up real bad.

get a fucking job and move out

do an online course or something and sort your future out

never speak to your family ever again

An hero OP

Don't flush.

Pick one OP

I dunno, I had a phase of depression recently, and my parents were very un comprehensive to beggin with. When I explained them what was happening to me and showed them I was ready to get back on my feet, it went better.

I dunno OP's parents though, they can also be giant dickheads that just don't care.

Work for the sake of supporting yourself, you manchild. I hope your family does kick you out. Someone's gotta fix that entitled brat thing in your head.

I don't think he was speaking to them to begin with. Autism and such

You could trying not being fat and getting a job. Just a thought.

exact same thing happened to me. older parents don't really get it, but when you show them that you're making changes they're much more down to help however they can.

Join military

>not carrying your own weight
If you want other people to support you throughout your entire life rather than earning your keep, you should go vote for Sanders, you lazy waste.

>inb4 huge reply trying to justify yourself
>inb4 some shitty insult to me
>inb4 wage slave
I'm sorry the only people who are interested in hiring you are McDonalds.

Anime jutsu obviously. If I'm the MC then I get the waifus anyway and my baka dad doesn't even exist.

Working for the sake of having an income is the basic motivation for a job. Do you really think anyone would chose to flip fucking burgers or emptying trashcans willingly ? This is how those "little bitches" can afford to pay for their rent & hobbies without leeching on society like you are doing.
Chosing your job is a luxury, and you can't be picky if you are a retard that didn't even got past their fucking high school diploma.

I've never encountered a NEET in real life. How do you make it 22 without getting a job? My dad would beat the shit out of me for being such a useless faggot

Lol that's not how life works

you usually think about that before you become a good for nothing lazy fuck