Post pics of girls you know, others say what they would do to them
REPLIES GET REPLIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my slutty sisters

FUCK OFF SAMSAP

Bump

Very nice. Would eat both of their asses and pussies.

My sister.

Fuck all of her holes while she screams your name and begs me to stop. Then I'll finish on her face.

Definitely fuck left and use her like the white she likes to be. Right is cute, she would clean my cock after I cum in her sister

Very hot

Fuck those tits and unload all over her face, snapchat it to her friends

Rip that dress of her and give those big titties a good fuck, bedore I start facefucking her untill she's a drooly mess. The I'll make her beg me to fuxk her doggystyle and take her anal virgintiy. In the ende I'll plaster her face and take some pictures to spread on the net.

Sharpie in Pooper. You're gonna have to post more of this bitch.

Give her a nice rough fuck then cum all around her mouth and make her swallow every drop.

take shopping

Fuck her in front of her husband and blow my load all over her ass. Then spank her until she's red

Go back and forth between fucking each ass, Russian roulette to see which gets my cum in their ass

guessing no one has wins of any of the girls they are posting..

Cum on her teeth and turn them white

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

More/better ideas for more/better pics

bake a cake with her

Have a great night out with the guys at a party with her and spike her drink. See what happens.

Public humiliation, fuck her in a park, have her moan for more cock like a little slut. Leave her tied up and filled with my cum in the rough part of town to get used by the gangs

What would you do to her?

Id not reply to her cuz you didn't read the rules, fag

Have her stealthily deepthroat me at a party where her 30+ cousins are present

tie her up and leave her out in the subway station for anyone waiting on their train to use

Titty fuck right and cum on her chest

Tit fuck right while left eats her out. Cum in lefts mouth and make both of them make out

Bump

From France?

Reply for reply. Stop shit posting

Go down on her on the front porch so all the neighbors see

They take turns riding me and 69ing eachother when they're not on me. Cum on right's face and the other two lick it off

Nope, US

Drug/dress up like a bimbo whore and go to town on my new sex toy before selling her to a bunch of horny teenagers

I'm assuming this is mother & daughters.... I'd die her up and get some BBC to fuck them while she has to watch!

Line them up, bend then over and ass fun each one dry until I nut in the middle asshole and make the others lick it out .

take a new yearbook photo of her naked on all 4s getting fucked from behind and put that in the yearbook for the entire school to see

Slap dem fifties around before I grab that blonde hair and shove my cock down her throat

Right eats my ass while I fuck left's tits and face, then I make her toy herself while I fuck the hot one's pussy, but cum in her ass. Right gets to suck the cum on and spits it into left's mouth

Forgot my pic!

Titty fuck, cum on face, then run the fuck away cuz she looks crazy

Pick your fav(s), and what you'd do

They both look very french... Would mary both and fuck every day.

Fuck lefts mouth while right eats her out. Then make them 69 until one of them cums. The other girl gets a rough fuck and cum down their throat.

What do you think of my sexy sister?

cut down that sunflower and shove it up her pussy as far as it can go.

mm, nice! (Same girls +1)

She looks like she's got a good pair of tits on her. I'd get them out and slide my dick between before cuming on her face.

Turn her around and destroy her ass

I love that bodyshape. I would fuck her doggystyle with my fingers in her asshole.

Looks ripe for a spit roast!

Look Iike she would love to take a cock in every hole she has

Slap her around for using that stupid filter/ cover her face in cum, have her spitroasted by black guys then teach her the right way to use snapchat by sending all of that to her friends

since she likes being a doggy so much. tie her up and let a bunch of big dogs fuck her. pit bulls, rotweilers, great danes, black labs, everything big enough to fuck her.

Destroy her throat with a face fuck, watch her makeup run down her face and dump a load directly into her stomach

She'd love that. Emma is a kinky lil tease

Bump

Whats her sc?

I rly love that bitch.

That's gonna take some next level storytelling about what you'd do to her to get that

Then tell how you'd use her

Never out of kitchen

Go to the beach

The horny little slut loves what I've done to her so much that she wants to meet again. We go out to dinner, and while we're at the table I get a snap from her. The picture is her bare shaven pussy under her dress, right under the table. She starts fingering herself while our orders are being taken. The slutty waitress notices something's up, and looks under the table to see her wet fingers just coming out of her pussy. With a bite of her lip, the waitress goes under the table and starts eating out my date's pussy. She sends another snap to me, and the waitress is loving it. The waitress pulls her skirt up, inviting me to fuck her, so I pull her panties to the side and force myself deep inside. The whole restaurant is watching now, including the managers. My dare screams as she cums, which makes the waitress cum, and I follow suit. My date eats the cum out of the waitress's pussy, and the date goes on as normal. Our meal is free after that show

What a fuckin slut. Well, she obviously wants to ride a dick, so she can do that...with her tight pussy. I'll pound her fast and hard until she has drenched my cock in her juices before pulling my twitching meat out of her and ramming deep into her asshole to explode cum into her rectum while twisting and pulling her nipples painfully.

put a bag over her head, clamp those big tits down hard, and impregnate her via assfucking

I would fuck her doggystyle while she's putting clothes in the washer and then have her ride me on top of the dryer. Girl on the right in my pic

titfuck her and shoot a few loads all over her face

looks like a tough girl. needs to be broken first. tie her arms behind her head using that plank and use another one to beat her every time she tries fighting or talking back before pounding her ass till she's just a cum slut

Face fuck this slut as she's being rammed by a fucking machine..feel her moans on my cock I shove it deeper down herthroat...making her eyes water...pull out and smack her in the face with my cock...then have her keep sucking me until I cover her in cum

lick every inch of her before piercing her tight slit with my cock

Film her masturbating in that outfit with a thick black dildo while I get hard, then stretch her asshole out thrusting deep and fast until I fill her with hot cum. Get a good shot of her wet pussy and my cum leaking from her asshole. Send it to everyone in her contact list.

With that mouth, i call my 20 only friends and we do her a bukkake.

Id have her give me a blowjob in one of those shitty beach bathrooms that no one goes into. I need to know what happens to this slut

Fuck her right there on the rocks. Let her scream as much as she wants. Flip her over, fuck her ass, cum on her tits and leave her naked on the rocks.

I wanna fuck her while she looks at the water, and keep reminding her that her husband is back at the hotel, and he won't know about it if she's a good girl for me

I like to face fucking her until i cum while i am recording it with her iphone. The i will broke that shit of cell with my dick.

she sucks my dick while the bear licks my balls

I'd put her head under water and assfuck her raw until she drown, then I'd throatfuck her until she puke the water out of her lungs.

Steal her passport, sell her to a local gang of thugs to earn passage back by being a tit bondage cum guzzling sex slave

well, she's getting what she obviously wants: a leash, a cage, some pet dishes and pet food. She'll drink nothing but my piss and my cum

tie her down to bed and write cumslut on her forehead while I take pictures throat fucking her. send the pictures to her family

How does this story end?

Force these bitches to eat each others cunts on stage, then give rimjobs to everyone in the audience. Film and sell

What's her name, i think i know her

I'll fuck that ass raw until she can no longer scream and then I'll shove my dick down her throat to shoot my load directly in her stomach