Is it worth ordering a hitman on someone

is it worth ordering a hitman on someone

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/05/21/man-charged-with-killing-wife-after-she-made-him-the-wrong-dinner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard it can be worth it.
Just don't pay too much.

hmmm ok i really want to kill this scum

No. You'll get caught and then you'll get the chair for first degree murder.

Is your life threatened?

he is apparently around my neighborhood

Only if you have the cash and you flat out know the hitman isn't a cop. Roughly half of the people posing as hitmen will be cops. Also, make sure the person you're targetting isn't connected.

Related story:
I used to know a guy (Dwayne) who paid $2500 to have his ex's legs broken and them beaten. Dude he paid was a real hitman but didn't really have time to do it, offered to a buddy. Buddy, also a hitman, see's job and says "no, she's a friend."

Hitman 2 approaches his friend (original target) offers her a freebie, they take the cash beat up Dwayne. She said no (more forgiving than I would be) Hitman 1 tells Dwayne, hits off, there are no refunds, your ex is off limits.

damnn ok ok

not in your case it's not, the zetas are coming up

I think I am just gonna do the job myself

Only if he's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, OP.

She admits she was lucky. She had some biker friends, they introduced her to some Hells Angels, one of which was Hitman 2, who incidentally had a 15' dope plant in the backyard that was visible from the front footpath.

You'll get caught or buy an undercover cop or some dumb shit like that

i am doing this shit by myself

probably for the best. remember the more time you spend at a crime scene the more evidence you may leave. Preferably you do not want the cops knowing where the original crime scene actually is.

The cops will not investigate as much if the dude just goes missing unless they thinks its murder.

What'd he do?

"If you want a job done right, do it yourself."

very true

It depends who target is tbh. When my wife's parents pass, we are getting a huge inheritance. Shortly after, I'm going to kill wife. Not going to use hit man, as I don't want more witnesses

It's obvious that hot dog was over cooked to shit.

>itt I found a hitman on the deepweb
It's either
1. A scam
2. A honey pot
I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be legit don't be a dumbass

hmm

also the more people know about it the higher your chances of getting caught. By the time the contractings done at least 3 to 4 people will know. If any of them get caught they all have the possibilty of snitching for a reduced sentence.

no no i will do this myself. trust me

If you're going to kill someone don't post about it online

Fucking idiot, learn to cover up a murder before you plan one

ok i'm out peace

Yeah I can see that being an issue

always best option. also never kill anyone unless they ruined your life.

do it, or at least try lmao

It's about time someone did something about Guy Fieri. That asshole thinks he can cook anything!

hmmm that is true, no no i am going to resolve this not kill him cos this could be serious

Possibly related: nypost.com/2014/05/21/man-charged-with-killing-wife-after-she-made-him-the-wrong-dinner/