Does Sup Forums do their eyebrows?

Does Sup Forums do their eyebrows?

yes but I use bullets its a lot faster than a tweezer

The only thing I do is the Dew.

yup, no one likes a unibrow.

Use the trimming side of a razor for uni-brow then a small comb and scissors to trim the length down to reduce bushiness. Common guy it's like you don't man.

No. Because Sup Forums is not a self-obsessed, feminized little bitch.

Yes.

ITT: Faggots

I let my girlfriend do it, while she does, I play with her tits. She treats me well.

Yes.

No one cares about you or your stupid waifu

not really, I just put a lil shaving cream in the middle and shave my unibrow off.

when i care enough.

How's being unattractive?

How's it like losing your manhood and looking like a little bitch?

>Thinking being a man means neglecting personal hygiene and body care

I bet you think MT Dew is an acceptable brand of cologne too.

yes, but not myself. protip: walk in any nail salon that typically women go to. no apt necessary. Ask for eyebrow wax. It runs about $8.00. I've done it in a few States and never was it over $12. Do that about once each 6 weeks and it will look natural and appropriate. You cannot do it on your own properly to avoid looking like a clown.

There's a difference between having hygiene and respecting yourself vs. looking like a little bitch to look "attractive" and get attention from others.

My god, might as well admit that you're a homosexual that hasn't come out of the closet likes to wear make up you fucking faggot.

part 2, for about $12 more you get a proper manicure and arm massage. it's really necessary. And for around $25 - $30 get a professional pedi. I do all three service (3rd = eyebrow wax) each 5 to 6 weeks. It all takes 90 minutes while you sit back and enjoy a Vietnamese girl who knows what she's doing. I'm hooked on it. The best par t is the foot massaging that litterally relieves tension in my neck and head. It's the best therapy I can think of. Don't forget to tip. For all three I tip $7 - 8 cash which is not a lot but no need to overdo it either as a regular customer. Near Christmas tip $20. They appreciate it.

>"My god, might as well admit that you're a homosexual that hasn't come out of the closet likes to wear make up you fucking faggot."

Projecting pretty hard here user, is there something you'd like to tell the group?

>He insulted me so badly he must be projecting XD

You obviously have no pride in yourself and that's ok because you're a faggot anyways. Kill yourself.

I do this but sometimes the skin there really dries out and flakes, so I only do it every month

Do it if needed, looking like fucking shit isnt manly, and neither is a goddamn unibrow. Take some pride in how you look.

"kill yourself.. f.f...faggot"

Wow user, you sure got me with that one. If your looks aren't doing it for you I'm sure the witty remarks and personality sure are.

I am quite confortable in my skin so do not feel awkward as most other alpha-males would to go into a lady's salon. Sure it was a bit weird to start. Most men would feel better with perfect feet hands, and eyebrows. Since, I live at the beach in Florida, and often have on only a pair of shorts, it's nice to look properly groomed. Another protip: shave more often.

No. I'm not a histrionic faggot.

Yup. I go to some cutie indian girl. She only does the top of the brow and the middle. If you do anything on the bottom you risk looking like a faggot. I suggest u dont do the bottom.

Sup Forums How to deal with monobrow?

I'd rather have the personality of a man instead of being a people pleaser and literally looking like a bitch. It's so sad that you're defending your homosexuality but I guess that's the result of being by mommy because dad left you for being a faggot.

Only women are suppose to dress to impress. What the fuck kind of fuckery are we living in?

If youre not comfortable enough to walk into a salon and get your hands done, youre not alpha, youre a fucking beta. Taking care of yourself is showing that you bother with looking properly and take pride in yourself. That is alpha, being a filthy unibrowed slop with gnawed down finger nails is nasty and gross.

just in the middle

yeah, there are extremely bushy otherwise.

do you see a unibrow on thor?

hell yeah I do, check out these beauts

yes i do

really bushy eyebrows (monobrow)

and no one gives a fuck

The man is an actor, he gets paid for looking good.

>If you're not comfortable enough to let it go because you're so worried about the approval of others, you're not alpha by definition, you're a fucking beta.
FTFY.

proper hygiene and proper body care is both a good idea and an art. horrible nails or cuticles, or ugly feet lacking proper care, is not appealing to anybody. Plus, it's dirty and leads to problems like ingrown nails. Stupid people look unwashed and not-cared-for. Even a good shave and haircut presents yourself best-side first to the world, rather than a slob. Clothing and attitude matter a great deal too. You're a package, albeit at work, home, or in bed. I even have the dog groomed to within an inch of her life, and people say she's beautiful. Clipping the dog down, even though she has short hair already, means that there's no dog hair anywhere at home or in car. The dog's nails are therefore, short and perfected. Why take better care of your dog than yourself?

>continues to imply

We get it user, but don't try to act tough. You're either a weak jaw lined fedorable or some neanderthal looking fuck. Call homosexuality all you like, deep down you're just some insecure faggot yourself so maybe take your own advice and become an hero for us all.

OK, you need to shave, wear a better looking shirt, and for the love of g0d get that mole removed. Perfect example of who would benefit from a $8 eyebrow waxing right here.

no, but I do your mom faggot

Has fuckall to do with the approval of others, its having a little pride in how you look. Being a fucking slop who looks like shit is beta as fuck, no alpha looks like shit

agree with this user. 10/10

Yep, get them trimmed with every haircut and pluck here and there.

Used to date a hair stylist and she got me into the habit.
>protip: never pluck above your brow, only between the brows and between the brow and eyelid. Tweezing above will give your brows a feminine shape.

I get more pussy in a month then you will get in your life buddy

do not do it yourself. OMG. for the cost of a side salad and diet coke you can get it done professionally. There's a lot of skill to it.

Get a proper shirt instead of looking like a sports jockey in a t-shirt and youll get even more. Your hair is also gay as fuck, too big, looks like an attatchment more than hair.

>Look at me I'm so butthurt

whatever, go be a faggot somewhere else with your bitch looking eyebrows

You can practice it and get it done yourself, in the long run its gonna save you alot of money. Its like learning how to sew, gonna save you from paying money to put on buttons and sew shut small holes in pants etc.

>having a little pride in how you look
It's a meager and meaningless accomplishment. Why not work on something actually worth being proud of?

You sound like a bitch. Since when did men nitpick on other men's looks? LOL

good for you.

>I get more pussy in a month then you will get in your life buddy
What have you done that's worthwhile?

Mine look pretty as they are

Since this guy posted a picture saying he get tons of pussy (bitch move), and if its you, fuck off and stop being insecure and call it nitpicking, your hair is shit.

you

I beg to differ

Some men has absolutely no problem with their brows, i have no extra hair growth or unibrow growth either. But some men really has a problem with their eye brows and needs to fix them

0/10, feeble deflection.

>he get tons of pussy (bitch move),

Doesn't matter. If he gets pussy then that's way more prideful than bragging about wear the best clothes on the block. It's not fucking rocket science to get laid.

It takes barely any time out of your daily day to be able to be proud of the way you look. Looking good gives you confidence, which helps you socialize and work better with other people, leading to being more succesful. Working hard is no excuse to look like shit. There literally is no excuse for looking bad, its pure laziness and lack of self respect.

that's a good comparison to learning to sew. As a medfag, I can tell you that my suturing is extremely good and delicate which matter a great deal to minimizing scarring. However, I just had some scrubs altered by a seamstress because the results were professional, even though I could in theory have used a needle and thread myself. I spent almost $40 hemming three scrub bottoms. I didn't even consider doing it myself because it's worth it to do it right, and not lift a finger. $40 is about 12 minutes of my professional time. Now, if you make $40 a day then that's another matter.

None of the things posted in this thread is rocket science, and in what way is getting laid more prideful than actually looking stylish?

Yes but only the unibrow part

unibrow never looks good anons

Definetly. If youre poor, learning to sew is a complete life (and money) saver. If you have the extra buck laying around collecting dust, then sure, get a professionnal to look at it.

Nah most of it has to do with the approval of others. Men take pride in accomplishing tasks. Women get their self esteem from looking good. People like weeboos and fat fucks look like shit because they another addiction going on and they have low self esteem from the start anyways. They unironically wear Star wars t shirts because they think it's cool.

How is grooming and making yourself look your best not a task to be proud of? How is it, in any way shape or form, better to look worse than you could otherwise do with a little bit of effort? Is it manly in any way to either be too insecure or otherwise too lazy to not make yourself look proper? Name one way that it isnt manly to make yourself as presentable as possible. Im not saying to wear makeup and shit, but ironing your shirts, finding clothes that fit, keeping your nails groomed and trimming your eye brows. Bad fingernails and untrimmed eyebrows isnt manly.

I just use a razor if there are growing a few hairs between my eyebrows

As soon as there are (even thin and almost invisible hairs) inbetween my brows I find something to remove them. What I'm not a caveman, its the current year, people.

>Complicating on the clothes you should wear
>Complicating on the hairstyle you should have
>Complicating on the eyebrow shape you should have
>Complicating on what type car you should drive
>Complicating on what type of watch you should wear

That all makes it fucking rocket science to just stick your dick inside a female.

>what way is getting laid more prideful than actually looking stylish?

Hahaha oh my god you're such a sorry excuse

>Looking good gives you confidence
Confidence? Confidence for what?

>which helps you socialize and work better with other people, leading to being more succesful.
Do you even notice how people look at work? Do you really give a shit about your co-workers' eyebrows?

>There literally is no excuse for looking bad, its pure laziness and lack of self respect.
How about apathy? How about not giving a flying fuck because it doesn't actually matter at all.

too bad poopel judge and cause the traumatic experiences that cause people to be insecure, but admit it if its a unibrow on a chick odds are that she aint gonna get non-nibrow dick

>Confidence for what?
Actually being around other people and being the best you can be. If you look good, everything seems, and is, easier than if youre ugly.

>Do you even notice how people look at work? Do you really give a shit about your co-workers eyebrows?
Yes, i care about how other people look, and yes, if you have a damn unibrow or several long black hairs sticking out between your eyebrows, around your eyes which is the thing people look at the most when speaking to you, yes im gonna fucking notice.

>How about apathy? How about not giving a flying fuck because it doesnt actually matter at all.
It does matter, people judge you based on first appearence, and if you look good and confident, people are gonna like you better.

You have some sort of distorted, autistic look on how the world apparently works. People DO notice how you look, people DO care if you have a damn unibrow, and it DOES matter how you look. Youre probably pretty fucked up looking IRL and are finding excuses for why you dont look decent, or why youre not succesful at all. If you look like shit, people will immediatly judge you like shit.

>How is grooming and making yourself look your best not a task to be proud of?

Ask yourself why the fuck would you do it in the first place? Most likely it has to do with the approval of others. Look at the most successful people in history. Did they get to the top because they looked good? No, it's more fucking deep than that.

>Name one way that it isnt manly to make yourself as presentable as possible.

Easy.

Spending money on fashion to attract approval. Anything that has to do with the approval of others or to take steps to live up as a "label" that society has to put to look "good" is not manly.

>Im not saying to wear makeup and shit, but ironing your shirts, finding clothes that fit,keeping your nails groomed and trimming your eye brows. Bad fingernails and untrimmed eyebrows isnt manly.

Because looks totally affect your personality. I bet you're one of those faggots that thinks adding stickers to your car adds HP too.

Holy fuck, what are you? Looks does indeed affect the way people perceive you, personality doesnt matter if you dont get to know people on a deep level. First impressions matter so damn much in our world, noone is gonna give a fuck if youre the nicest guy in the world if you look like a disgusting pig with sweatstains on your shirt.

Also, if you look at succesful people, boom, their tend to dress well and not in fucking jogging pants and sportsneakers. Succesful people tend to dress a certain way, go look at wallstreet dipshit, you wont find sloppy pieces of shit there.

Holy fuck do you sound like a beta. You sound even more feminine than my fucking sister. Might as well cut your own balls off because you're not even a fucking man, you're a fucking insecure bitch who gives way too many fucks.

Newsflash faggot: The world doesn't revolve around having friends in the whole school. If you don't have pride and a sense of self esteem then you might as well kill yourself because you are no good. You obviously get your self esteem from approval from others and that's a bitch move.

No I don't.

some people are thinking about this the wrong way. I't not about confidence to me. I am already pretty sure of myself. Let me suggest an alternative view that is about appearance. It's about the costumes required or expected in different venues. There isa professional look and costume for most professions. Now if your job and terminal social status is as a lawncare guy, and nothing wrong with that nor anything else for that matter, then the standards of care differ than if you're a physician or lawyer. There are some exceptions. But I'm talking about the interquartile area under the graph. Rule: You better look the part if you plan to successfully play the part. That begins with the correct costume, attitude, grooming, and habitus. For instance, what would you think if the doc walked in wearing a hoody, stretched out Tee, and a bad haircut, unshaved?

Yep. I dont wanna look like a mixture of a hobo and

topkek

yes, yes, yes.

Just admit that you want to remove your fucking eyebrows you little faggot bitch.

Newsflash, having strong connections and a strong social life helps way more in being succesful than being a shut in loser.

Not taking care of your self shows laziness and unwillingness to do a proper job of grooming yourself, which is gonna be noted. Succesful people dont look like shit. Look at politicians, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg (he aint got the face but he looks proper), Bill Gates, anyone on Wallstreet. They dont look like shit. Taking care of yourself aint feminine, its something insecure people who are too afraid of actually looking anywhere decent tells themselves at night not to cry themselves to sleep. Its like being a fat fuck, but not having the balls to actually train and lose it, fucking disgusting. Its not manly to look like shit, its beta as fuck.

>Actually being around other people and being the best you can be. If you look good, everything seems, and is, easier than if youre ugly.
This may sound bizarre, but some people don't give a shit. I'm confident around people because I know what the fuck I'm talking about. My looks have fuckall to do with my daily interactions.

>Yes, i care about how other people look, and yes, if you have a damn unibrow or several long black hairs sticking out between your eyebrows, around your eyes which is the thing people look at the most when speaking to you, yes im gonna fucking notice.
That sounds strange to me. What's your occupation?

>It does matter, people judge you based on first appearence
Anybody focusing on apearance rather than the merits of what I do or say isn't worth my time anyway.

>You have some sort of distorted, autistic look on how the world apparently works.
I get that women and young people focus on that shit, but there aren't many women or young people where I work.

>why youre not succesful at all
What's your definition of "not successful at all"?

>If you look like shit, people will immediatly judge you like shit.
And outside of work, their judgments don't carry any weight.

You really sound insecure about yourself especially if you care what others think of you. Do you really think LEADERS like Abraham Lincoln and Pablo Escobar gave a fuck about what others thought about them? They were fucking ruthless and didn't give a fuck about what others thought about them. They did their own thing and that's what attracted people towards them. If you think looks matter then you're obviously a teenager or just a basement dweller who hasn't really gone outside and gets their beliefs off of an internet image board.

Get the fuck out with your r9k mentality faggot.

Yes. I do.

No ones keeping score but you.

And if you look at Pablo Escobar and Lincoln you would see they actually groomed themselves, especially their beards, and they dressed well. Your own argument dismantles itself you fucking dimwit.

manhood rest in the unibrow, got it.

This guy gets it. Bill Gates wouldn't have gotten his billions without grooming.

Try finding any leader who didnt groom and dress properly, like legit. Find me one great man who looked and dressed like complete garbage. Escobars moustasche and clothes were great, and Lincolns sideburns were gloriously maintained and groomed.

And look at him now that he is succesful

I do not wish to attack this kid. Good for him if he's "getting lucky" sexually more than me. I was having sex daily before he was born. There's a time and a place for everything. If this is his time for lots of loving then good for him. It takes nothing away from anybody else. Just be careful is my only advice because it's all too easy for a girl to be up the duff. Employ a flak jacket.

>Newsflash, having strong connections and a strong social life

Hahah ok, because getting influences from people who are in the same level will TOTALLY get me far in life. I remember when I was in 7th grade too.

>Succesful people dont look like shit. Look at politicians, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg (he aint got the face but he looks proper), Bill Gates, anyone on Wallstreet

They all did at some point and their focus wasn't on fucking looks, it was on their inventions and careers. No one liked Steve Jobs because he was a fucking asshole but he didn't care because he had a dream and wanted to complete that dream which got him to be successful. He wasn't a fucking beta who took influences from other people. Looking good to impress others falls under that category of a fucking beta. Bill Gates doesn't wear bling bling shit or spends his time on /fa/ for the latest fashion trends because he does not give a fuck about looks, he cares more about his company. Politicians? Hahaha Donald Trump is in the lead and he doesn't give a fuck about other's views about him. People even clown on him because of his combover but he doesn't give a fuck. The man wears a suit because he likes it, not to fucking impress others. He's more busy playing golf at his own country club instead of caring what shirt to wear in order to impress others.

>Its like being a fat fuck, but not having the balls to actually train and lose it, fucking disgusting. Its not manly to look like shit, its beta as fuck.

Hahaha look at biggie smalls. He was ugly and fat as fuck but he was still successful. My god you are truly a beta and it feels like I'm arguing with a woman.

Even the military has dress codes, and they learn how to sew and iron. You get taught to look proper and tightened in the military.

yes, yes, yes, and that is exactly where I learnt, decades past.