Can anyone recommend some good slice of life anime I can watch? Not an anime watcher but I only enjoy slice of life...

Can anyone recommend some good slice of life anime I can watch? Not an anime watcher but I only enjoy slice of life. If you can, please find any that aren't focused or based to much in high school.
I've already seen
>Wagnaria
>Clannad
>Air TV
>Kokoro connect
>kotoura San
>Usagi drop
>Tari-Tari
>Honey and Clover

Thanks.

Cory in the house

Sir,
Acchi-Kocchi, Zipang!, Durarara!!, are not yet in your list.

Thanks I'll have a look at their synopsis.

>Hibike! Euphonium
>Hanasaku Iroha
>Toradora

Some of the absolute best Slice of Life.

Lucky star
Yuru yuri
himouto umaru-chan
Toradora
Nisekoi (haven't watched it but I heard it's good)

They're all technically "high school", but only Toradora actually has it as a setting, and it's honestly so good that it won't detract.

Thanks a bunch, adding to the list

Nichijou, best of slice of life

>Aria: The Animation (haven't watched but it's highly renown as a good SoL anime)
>Barakamon!
>Usagi Drop
>I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying (3 minute episodes)
>Yotsuba&! (Manga*)

Nisekoi is good

>Durarara!!
>action
>SoL

Hilarious and Original.

Oregairu
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

two that spring to mind

Thanks, looking through them as we speak

Aria: TA, Barakamon!, Usagi Drop I would consider being "chicken soup" SoL anime.
ICUWMHIS and Yotsuba&! are both neutral and although Yotsuba&! is a manga, it's a decent casual read for a free day.

OP, this wasn't a recommendation , Durarara!! is not a Slice of Life anime, it's an action one.

have fun man, also, any suggestions or favs? looking for something relaxing to watch.

Yuyushiki, Non Non Biyori, Barakamon, Ichigo Mashimaro, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, are all excellent

>Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
second, the color scheme makes it really suitable to watch in the early afternoon around 4-5 PM

Wow thanks for the image, really helpful.
As for my favorites, hmm... You've probably seen them, but my absolute favorites are Clannad and it's After story, aswell as Wagnaria (Working!!).
Oops only realized after tagging and posting.
Thanks, I'll have a look.