Dubs decide - tinder edition, let's go Bois

Dubs decide - tinder edition, let's go Bois

I'm a nigger nigger nigger my dick isn't bigger EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shiet

Yei

I hope you like anal

"Wanna play sum binding of isaac?"

Rolling for this

After she replies, "Your asshole better be shaved because I'm gonna eat it out like it's my last meal."

Swallow?

I will destroy your asshole and shoot my load in your nostrils

Please respond

Just please let me wear my fedora in bed xD, it makes me more comfortable

Roll

If you had the choice between me and donald trump, who would you fist ?

yo bro i am gonna get nudes from that emma slut lmao see ya later

I bet you like big dicks don't you? I bet you'd like a man to take control and fuck your girl parts til you make noises and shit. I want to fuck you so your ass sweats then I can smell your smells in the air and inhale your essence. My cocks in my hand pumping away btw.

Rolling

Let me see your body

I would like to treat you to a night out on the town, first I would like to take you to a nice Italian restaurant(The expensive kind) and after that to a nice place for drinks. I will pay for your cab home and treat you respectfully all night, i promise. I believe in the 90 day rule for sex.

winrar

Get tha fuck outta ma way you harrypotter lookalike

''Will CUM your way'' HAHAHA

double winrar

If we don't frick, i will probably fucking end my life. I hate everything right now.

My cock is like a gods cock. A cock that a god would have would be my cock. I love when girls like you show your breasts

Hey listen I haven't asked anyone this but I really want to know(FYI this is a little personal)Does size matter??? I'm not by all means small (2 1/2 inc *Insert winking emoji) but my ex said they didn't feel anything!! My brother and dad both have 4 inch cocks and it makes me depressed and suicidal thinking that I don't have a big ding a long. So, does size matter and do you think I would be able to please a girl (Or guy)?? Please be honest and don't make fun of me! I searched it up and I know it is a normal size!

My cousin drew an anime character based on your picture. I came all over it

Black men are my kink I like watching black men fuck girls I like I have 4 black friends and I can have them come over and fuck you silly while I masturbate in my chair fort watching.

Which was a shame, because then i had to wait 30 mins before i fucked him

OP is slow newfag

OP here just waiting on a reply...

404 this bullshit

You dick newfag. Post the screenshot of what u wrote

This bitch...

gttfo out of my thread you fucking piece of inbred scum. ive been browsing Sup Forums since the dark ages

She is probably thinking the exact same thing....

What's your number?

im right behind you

You see that you like my quip, and i'm sure you'll also like my dick (come on you know you want it)

Feel free to change the words to make them rhyme better i'm not english so you might have a better idea

wasted but OP could reformat this to send to the the bitch

roll

reroll

ROLL ME

Did you know that my dick grants wishes if you rub it hard enough

Did you know that you are on Sup Forums?

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.

There is a party in my pants and you aren't invited

We're going on a date

Okay I really like you as a person and I want to be upfront about who I am, I am a registered sex offender (The guy turned out to be a prostitute) and I have a horse fetish (I knew it would come out sometime, so I want to be upfront and honest about it)

Roll



>ifunny
Really faggot?

Op, you make me cringe