>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Previously on /gg/: discord: discord.gg/VTa4jC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2GmAhtUimk
youtube.com/watch?v=sCYZdw2ouOs
wikihow.com/Convert-.GPX-to-GP5-(with-Tuxguitar-1.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=s0xCAZLE7c8
discord.gg/crtsK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder to be good boys and good members of the community
don't shit post, don't respond to shitpost

What are you guys working on right now?

I've been flatpicking a lot of fiddle tunes lately and listening to guys like Tony Rice and Norman Blake

Big Muffs are a meme, right? Feels like everyone here has one.

Wtf's this thread about? Hiding.

I don't know if you've seen keith live recently but he ain't GOAT anymore

Synchronizing my picking and fretting hand perfectly. I don't give a shit about pure speed, I just want fluidity and articulation.

Guitars are a meme, right? Feels like everyone here has one.

no they're just used in a lot of recordings, people like the sound or want to copy it or whatever yeah it's a meme fuck you it's a meme alright my favorite pedal is a meme. arre you happy now kid? i hppe you'rw asufkcing chappy kid

I've been practicing my muting, and eliminating fret noise

youtu.be/g2GmAhtUimk

Why the mask? Don't fucking meme me now.

yeah the binding on the SIX28 is vomit-inducing, I hate the switch they use too, it looks cheap.

lmao
it's probably something 2deep4u, like shoegaze and looking like a fag

you know how super-heroes always wear a costume ?
youtube.com/watch?v=sCYZdw2ouOs

I like the bridge in that song. Pretty catchy. The chorus is a little more is more is MOAR but hey.

>you know how super-heroes always wear a costume ?

Speaking of which, I'm thinking about doing a bunch of bass covers on youtube soon and will be wearing some kind of costume or disguise or something. :p

>nobody in the comments section even mentions the ibanez

If I take it off, will he die?

Are there any good alternatives to Tuxguitar? I'm using windows.

I don't want to pay for GP6 and I don't know where to find a reliable torrent/crack for it. Thanks in advance.

I really want to do technical death metal covers while crossdressing, just for fun

>poor nip will never know he's a fucking legend in /gg/

keef will always be goat

You can install a thing that makes tuxguitar able to open gpx files.

wikihow.com/Convert-.GPX-to-GP5-(with-Tuxguitar-1.2)

Alright that pick guard is pretty sick

I already have that but I hate how tuxguitar renders the score (both on screen and printed). It looks like shit no matter how much I edit the appearance in Settings

>I don't want to pay for GP6 and I don't know where to find a reliable torrent/crack for it.
rutracker

>I'm attractive, successful, and your bitch loves my djick
>your bitch loves my djick
lol seriously though, what is this shitty aesthetic called?

The one where these boring dilettante middle class normie shitstains record themselves in their parents McHouses™ for a nearly nonexistent YouTube audience of similar dude-bro millennials, what's the name for this?

come on at least post some nobody when writing that and not that guy who did international tours
plus he's gay

New to this general, I'm about to begin learning how to play the guitar.
The thing is, I don't like Rock Music. I do enjoy Blues, Jazz, Classical and Old-Time.
I imagine most likely Blues and Old-Time are the best place to begin, although if I'm wrong I'd like to be corrected.
So, my question is: Which books or links should I look into first?
I'm new to music as a whole, so another question should be: I imagine I have to learn finger positions first as well, do I begin with the first OP link?

Rob Scallon has also toured internationally, what's your point?

this general is still on Sup Forums, so you should still take things with a grain of salt. Do outside research on what you may hear in these threads. It's not always the most accurate.
Start with Justinguitar

>yeah the binding on the SIX28 is vomit-inducing, I hate the switch they use too, it looks cheap.
absolutely.

this man is my spirit animal

Masvidal actually writes good music though, Scallon is just a wanker

Some cool Blues Documentaries

Deep blues
Chess Records (BBC)
You see me Laughin:Last of the Mississippi Bluesmen

Learn some fingerpicking style blues. Go with the first link.

You went ahead and called them basement dwellers with no real audience when they're world touring musicians headlining festivals
Your simple disapproval of them won't change anything about their success.

>writes
wrote
the last cynic album is a boring travesty

I taught myself how to play, so I'm speaking from experience here
Being able to stomach shitty numetal garbage or simple classic/dad rock is in my opinion the best way to get started out because most of the songs in these genres are simple enough to teach you the absolute basics like picking, finger positions, rhythm, basic chord structures, etc
But they can also be just challenging enough to get you improving at a reasonable rate if you put the time in.
It's also great due in no small part to the fact that there are SO MANY free and easily available tabs online for basically any popular song in these genres
Doing this alongside some basic music theory like those linked in the OP is, in my opinion, the best way to get started, afterwhichpoint you can branch out and do whatever you want on a solid technical and theoretical base

I don't even know if this book is easily accessible or in print anymore, but I learned a lot of folk styles from it and if I remember correctly, it starts with some very basic fundamentals.

It sounds perfectly suited for what you're aiming for, at least on an introductory level.

First learn basic chord fingerings and practice transitioning between them. It will hurt your fingers for a while and sound like crap, but in a couple of weeks you should see a huge improvement and can build from there.

>wrote
Fair enough. The last thing from I like was Traced and Retraced. Cynic got weird after that

>The last thing from I like
Sorry for going full retarded, I'll try harder next time

What does /gg/ think of Line 6 Spider combo amps?

lol, if you say so.

Again: Rob Scallon has also toured internationally and played festivals, what's your point? Sounds like I hit a nerve and you're upset about it now.

Besides my question was what is this shit aesthetic called? What's it's name? They call Interstellar "2001 for dude-bros" because it's ultimately just rehashed garbage. What do they call this? Is it so unimportant that no one's even bothered to name it yet? I mean, even Seapunk has an official name.

unless you're referring to "muh djick" artists, i don't think anyones given enough of a shit to name it yet
You could be the first to brave these rough new waters!

>Retraced
I never knew about that one and I wish I didn't, sounds like Traced in air without any interesting part.

>Rob Scallon has also toured internationally and played festivals, what's your point?
the same as before, they're touring, they're making money out of it, where's the big problem, how's that being a basement dweller leeching off his mom ?

>Besides my question was what is this shit aesthetic called? What's it's name?
I don't think being fit and wearing shirts is an actual fashion trend

Many thanks, I will follow your advices.

I felt the same way...then i bought one. It gets used just as much as my amps dirty channel. Its pretty legit. I got the tone wicker one.

Anime was most probably a mistake.

I'm obviously asking a question that makes you uncomfortable that you don't want to answer honestly. Just don't reply if you can't handle it, no big deal.
Here's what I'm noticing about this overall aesthetic
>middle class/boring/uninteresting, a group with nothing of relevance to say
>McHouse studios (in homes owned by their parents)
>basement dwelling YouTube audience who aspires to this middle class beige McHouse "aesthetic" (lol, whatever this aesthetic is called)
>no songs so they overcompensate with unnecessary technical wankery (lol, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit)
>strange multi stringed (often extremely expensive custom) instruments payed for with their parents money
>these strange multi stringed instruments are often based on shred guitars from the 80s (a strange choice that seems to based primary on fashion, the hair metal music from that time period being discarded even though it's strikingly similar in substance to their music)
>no actual band members in many cases (solo home studio project)
>so the strange multi stringed custom instruments are a crutch needed to replace the natural writing process that would take place between a lead guitarist/rhythm guitarist/bassist
>also programed drums as a crutch
>an emphasis on working out (an attempt to distract from their music with their physical appearance)

>I don't like Rock Music. I do enjoy Blues

you'll be surprised how much rock guitar is just reprised blues. same use of scales, rhythm fundamentals and relativity theory

all of my teachers and instructors have primarily used blues music to teach

Only two nukes was a mistake

>I'm obviously asking a question that makes you uncomfortable that you don't want to answer honestly. Just don't reply if you can't handle it, no big deal.
but I just answered it
>I don't think being fit and wearing shirts is an actual fashion trend

also I'm going to answer to all of the whole shitpost because i'm bored

more nukes = more radiation = more mutation
should have just went full hitler on them

>I'm going to answer
So you do have a name for this "my parents McHouse" aesthetic then?

>>middle class/boring/uninteresting, a group with nothing of relevance to say
what's the link between social class and music ?
>>McHouse studios (in homes owned by their parents)
any single fact to back up that their house is owned by their parents ?
>>basement dwelling YouTube audience who aspires to this middle class beige McHouse "aesthetic" (lol, whatever this aesthetic is called)
who gives a shit about an artist's fanbase, I'll listen to NSBM if it's good, even if they're nazis as fuck
>>no songs so they overcompensate with unnecessary technical wankery (lol, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit)
all of the artists you've quoted have laid back, more ambiant tracks
>>strange multi stringed (often extremely expensive custom) instruments payed for with their parents money
again with the "parents" bullshit, all of these artists have signature models, must be nice having home-owner AND luthier parents
>>these strange multi stringed instruments are often based on shred guitars from the 80s (a strange choice that seems to based primary on fashion, the hair metal music from that time period being discarded even though it's strikingly similar in substance to their music)
what's so strange about a guitar with one or two extra strings ?
>>no actual band members in many cases (solo home studio project)
there's one case in everyone you've posted where that's true
>>so the strange multi stringed custom instruments are a crutch needed to replace the natural writing process that would take place between a lead guitarist/rhythm guitarist/bassist
Paul Masvidal plays a regular 6 string, his bassist is loud as fuck in the mix
Is the strange hollow nylon guitar a crutch for the classical player too ?
>>also programed drums as a crutch
again, only true for Rob Scallon
also Big Black used nothing but programmed drums iirc
cont.

Is there any reason I shouldn't go headless?

lol

I think you're under the impression that I'm asking if this aesthetic is a "thing" or not.

Just to be clear, I'm not. I'm asking what it's called.

average american household ? you've only posted americans so far.

>>also programed drums as a crutch
bonus drum machine album
youtube.com/watch?v=s0xCAZLE7c8
>>an emphasis on working out (an attempt to distract from their music with their physical appearance)
once again, only true for one guy, but this time it's Tosin Abasi and not Rob Scallon
I mean Javier Reyes, Tosin's bandmate is fat annyway, the point is moot.

headless "bridge" and nut costs more, so if you're on a budget then maybe you shouldn't.

well if you're so certain that this aesthetic is a thing, then you know more about aesthetics than I do.

>then you know more about aesthetics than I do
That was never in question though.

Pic related.

>Pic related.
such strong muscles
god help me, this fearless chink can whoop my ass

Wow, I've really touched a nerve here, haven't I?

I just made an observation about a trend that I've been noticing and you're freaking out like I threatened to kill your Mom or something.

Now I can see you're obviously one of these people doing this. Why would it upset you if I pointed it out? Very strange behavior, user.

Just call them super offsets

Anyone knows is this a fake?

but i'm not upset, i'm afraid, next thing i know, she could storm my house, beat the shit out of me and cook my dog, I mean look at her, she definitely works out
but hey, just keep posting guitarists so other people can check them out and like them, it's always nice

It's more than just the guitars though, it's more like a lifestyle. It's this total shitty boring thing that sucks: boring middle class beige wank noodle "music", ERG guitars, McHouses, uninspired/uncreative/mundane use of DAWs, YouTube, etc.

It should at least be labeled if nothing else.
lol, this is some next level butthurt.

can you do shoe gays tomorrow ? i've been getting into gay noise and I want to get to know cool artists that cater to my taste too

Wow, yikes.

They're called "Djentlemen"

are you simple minded, user?

fake regarding what? what model is it purported to be? do you have any more pictures?

Is anyone actually using the discord chat?

How do I keep my guitar in a good position while standing? I like to use the classical position, with the neck by the ear around a 45 degree angle, but the neck always levels out and the guitar goes horizontal. Adjusting the strap seems to only affect the height of the guitar, not the angle...is there a secret to strapping a guitar or something?

>right leg

jfc its like they want spinal, left wrist, and right shoulder problems.

lol

That's definitely an appropriate name for the players themselves but what's the overall aesthetic called?

hellz yiss they is

>not putting /gg/ in the subject field

please fuck off and stop making generals if you don't know how

>Have $10,000 Gibson Super 400
>Cover it in Mexican Cholo Grafitti

I don't know if this is awesome or retarded.

remember that movie la bamba?

Put a piece of non-slip liner on your shoulder to hold the strap in place and prevent sliding.

definitely interested about this too, I have pectus carinatum too, which makes it even worse
isn't it strap peg placement ?

I think if you remove the useless shit (especially that downy mexican holy shit.) it could be an interesting finnish

Ikeatarists?

>tfw ear is developing much faster than hands

would prefer the opposite desu

being able to play a lot of shit but not write anything is frustrating, you run out of songs at one point

>even in their painted dreams
>the shit flys remain
top kek does mexican humiliation ever end

I need to know that the owner of this guitar has an assortment of equally poor tattoos.

Maybe? This shit furniture is ubiquitous in the aesthetic for sure.

god-tier begginer amp

lmao I kind of like that it's kind of a "fuck you" to all the jazz lawyers that would love to have guitar that sitting in a case.

That's one of the jazzmaster ripoff models gibson made back in the 90s.

>index finger bar on low strings

hmm i wonder what kind of music he could possibly be playing hahahahahah

this is why I always try to buy old beat up Fenders and shit

I specially loved user's old yard sale little-girl painted Sailor Moon-stickered Rickenbacker bass.

>bars over the windows
I just realized that Tosin Abasi lives in nigger quarters ;__;

I think this must be his his living room. Poor guy. I guess djent doesn't pay very well.

You realise he's black, right? He's just been institutionalized, so he puts bars on his windows to feel at home.

thank you for replying, user

Isn't him american? What's it worth putting bars over your windows when your house is made of cardboard and drywall?

All jokes aside the only homes that have bars over the windows in America are in nigger quarters. I feel bad for the guy, I thought he'd would've been able to escape the ghetto at least.

I was thinking of doing a similar thing but it might freak my parents out. They don't mind me cross dressing but I think recording my self playing Cynic or something while doing it may worry them.

yeah no you can still get lesbian pussy if you crossdress
but playing Cynic's full on gay

I always have my basses to keep me company. They don't call me a homo (at least not to my face).

its the same bullshit as the gamer culture

/gg/ and /prod/ discord
discord.gg/crtsK