Wow, you fucking PC plebs...

Wow, you fucking PC plebs, my Mac Pro can run fucking Crysis 3 on the best settings at 4K! Every living human with a properly functioning brain knows that Macs are superior to Windows PCs!

Every living human with a properly functioning brain knows mac use Intel CPU, mac and pc hardware are the same shit... DEAL WHIT IT

Try harder poorfag, :V

Yet Macs are more expensive

t. Gamer

>trashcan
faggot

I think OP accidentally his bait

>Windows PC
Quick question:
How do you run Crysis on a Mac?

They used to be, before they dropped PowerPC for fucking x86. Now they use memory just as shitty as everything else.

also 1/10 for making me reply.

Download its executable seems like a good first step

apt -get purge op

sure

>OP ur a faggot
OP-a what?
>a faggot
OP-no, i i cant be a...
>a faggot :V

vid or didnt happen

Thats a computer? Thought that was a pencil sharpener or a garbage can. Or an autobot idk.

What graphics card does that ugly thing have

Oh wait 4K

I like sucking dicks. >:(
(Not gay)

I know this is bait, but ill humor it.
>Crysis 3 never developed for mac
>needing wine to run it
>Performance gimped
>Mac
>Dedicated Video hardware
No fucking way
>Every uninformed human with a seldom used brain believes that Macs are superior to Windows PCs!

Honestly, as a computer tech and someone who has worked with computers in several different positions ranging from simple cashier to graphic designer. I can say that the only thing Macs are good for is music production. Other than that, it should only ever be good for the kinds of people that click every online ad they see and don't know the difference between a flash drive and a DVD. Macs are a little more difficult for normies to fuck up since macs lock you out of practically everything.

>games on a mac

>Captura de Tela
what the fuck? explain spanish faggot