What went wrong with the King of all media...

What went wrong with the King of all media? I have been binge listening through so many of his shows and I always hear how he "sold out" and is "not the same old, good Stern"? I'm not even sure if something did go wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZIXAlzWyio
youtu.be/3BYAgxRNqR4
classicstern.dynu.com/stern/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone sells out eventually

He wanted to be an A list celebrity but tried to hard. Ended up being a phony.

He didn't sell out. He told radio to fuck a cuck and went to an area that allowed his show to actually be of proper quality.

That guy is still around? If you hadn't posted this picture I doubt I'd have ever given him another thought the rest of my entire life

It's been about ten years since I've last listened to the show and he was going down hill back then; I can only imagine how much worse it's gotten since then.

I just recently discovered this guy and is he still with his radio station? They all seemed like a bunch of weirdos

marci turk and GTD ruined ster,. come on any non casual fan will know that. bye for now

>"sold out"

He started becoming a PC faggot; which is why I can no longer follow him.

after artie left it was all down hill

I got a Sirius subscription right after he switched over. I think the show has gotten progressively better over the last ten years. It can't stay the same or it would get boring. Better than ever.

isn't it after jackie left that everything started going downhill?

>I grew up listening to Stern on the way too school, the bus driver would have his show on every morning.... WYSP 94.1 classic

Pervy old kike

you lucky dickhead

who cares. have you seen his wife?

nice quads, but I hate her. he would've been better off with Allison.

Artie was the old Howard Stern that I knew. He never gave a fuck. Robin's even more like the old Howard Stern now than Howard. Sad, really.

Sirius is what put him off the map.Being outside mainstream radio but why does he get remarried?
Shit id be fucking new whore everyday.line up everyday have a preshow fluffer and aftershow fuck girl.

shes a retired model aka high end hooker. she is so fucking fake i cant stand when she talks.

He's better than ever. You haters are trying so hard to be edgy you come off as completely delusional faggots.

he only married beth so ppl would catch on to how gay he and ralph are.

This is when he move do satellite and his show is better than ever. You've missed out.

have you ever listened to old shows? pc marci turk era stern is alright but it definately has gone down hill.

I just watched a lot of his videos on YouTube with some High Pitch Eric guy and Beetlejuice. His radio station is like a freak show.

You dumb fuck. Sirius has grown from 400k to 30million subscribers primarily because of his show. There are millions of people who decide to pay to listen to him every day. He is so far ahead of your local DJ. You're a fucking idiot.

Hey has said that he has calmed down. From being angry at people and trying to get his name out there. Sometimes he was acting out just to make a name for himself. He said that is what hurt his interview with Robin Williams. Plus going though the Artie Saga took its toll. Its still funny but he isnt competing with people anymore. Plus his AGT run is over so things might start going back to the way they were.

fucking this lool

He should cut his hair. Its not the 70s anymore fuckboi.

I live in the NY area and have listened for 25 years. He outgrew that morning zoo garbage and so did I. His show is so much more intelligent, entertaining, funny, than it was early in his career. He's worked on his craft for over 30 years and has only improved.

Stern is old news. You have hundreds of better hosts/comedians, with hundreds of podcasts, on hundreds of different subjects, put out hundreds of shows a month. Why anyone would still pay for satellite radio these days is beyond me.

Marci Turk

jason go flag some youtube vids and fuck off.
> morning zoo garbage
you must be confused howard was never into the morning zoo bullshit.
yeah its so much more refined with schmegma mustaches and beet shitting on the bathroom floor.
you are such a casual listener its not funny.
the interviews have improved but its the same 8 questions over and over and over

This

R.I.P.

EtM

OP here,

check out this vid i found. kinda sums it up clearly to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZIXAlzWyio

nothing went wrong he's just 60 years old now man show on Sirius is still good miss artie but people get old he's been going hard as fuck for 30+ years in all formats. He has more money than he'll ever need and he will die a legend.

>>WYSP 94.1 Howard Stern 1988
youtu.be/3BYAgxRNqR4

>listening to the radio jew

Yeah Philly fag me too

Howard is the fakest person ever. It's only about money for him....
>jew

Former fan. Howard Stern turned his back on his career, on radio in general and on his fans. The trophy bride, his show "evolving" -- it was painful. Eventually I threw my space radio in the trash. The show was never the same once Jackie Martling left. I was a BIG fan, I had a radio in the shower so I wouldn't miss any of it. The show was genuinely edgy and funny back up until 2000. Shocking collapse. I'm ashamed I was ever a fan by this point in time.

Howard has become Don Imus.

does anyone have any 90's archives from his show?

>who cares. have you seen his wife?

She's an airhead horse desperate for children. Hence the endless "kitten adoptions". I mean, she is literally as dumb as fuck.

thousands of playlists made on youtube.

>better than ever

This statement cannot be substantiated. You, user, are a quart jar of stale douche.

Your figures are laughable.

enjoy fags
don't rek the server
classicstern.dynu.com/stern/

>He's worked on his craft for over 30 years

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF PAID STOOGES. NO REAL FAN FEELS HOWARD HAS DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN SELL THE FUCK OUT.

This. The 90's with Billy and Jackie were the absolute peak.

Someone needs a subscription to compound media

He didn't replace Artie, so there's one less voice in the room and instead fills air time with with too many of the same callers and too many skits with the Whack Pack. Howard is at his best when he can fight with people like Jackie/Artie/Tom Chiusano/Stuttering John, and without that force in the studio, it's just people agreeing with him all the time. I miss the ball-busting Howard.

Anyone who thought the Sirius move was good for the show is retarded

Ronnie the limo driver is better

Too much air time given to people who just kiss Howard's ass, like Maryann, Bobo, etc... Even Robin. I feel like all she does is repeat verbatim what Howard says and laughs at his jokes. She no longer serves a purpose.

Bring back Artie, and things of that nature

O kwa tanzin wan

Bring back ETM and Riley Martin.

Riley Martin is dead

OLD BLACK OJ HAD A WHITE WIFE

E I E I O

>Riley Martin is dead

Least surprising news ever. The last few times I heard Howard play some of his clips he sounded really bad, like dying bad.

They bouth are. That's the joke.

Yowch, the truth hurts bad, son.

Yeah, that's why the stock price is still stale.

>Fucking idiot

BRING BACK JACKIE