So, after two months...

So, after two months, this cunt broke up with me and told me she wants to be alone THE DAY AFTER she told me that she likes me alot and she's having a great time with me. HOW THE FUCK does that make sense...pretty sure she's bangin another dude..right? here's her nudes

yea she was having a great time toying with you.

she says that she's basicaly too fresh out of a long relationship and she's not ready to be serious with someone else....but i never even asked her to get serious..we were just fucking..she said she felt pressured but i never pressured her in any way

whatever man shit happens.
do you feel better for sharing the nudes?

she dont wanna be locked down. she wants to ride the cock carousel basically.

ye a little bit...but not really

vag

i didn't want to lock her down...i just wanted to continue this casual thing going..

Same happened to me. Just gotta say fuck it and move on. You stuck your dick inside of her, win.

>640x480
did she break up with you in 1998?

Then she didn't break up with you, it's probably cause you were a disappointing fuck op.

Its kind of a shit thing to do

You got a tiny dick, son

ye i get it man..what bothers me the most is that she says that she is having a great time with me but at the same time she wants to be alone? like, if things are going good why would she want to stop it...i dont get it...she was lying

Yeah you seem like a fag

ur behavior suggests you are taking it seriously... guess she picked up on it.

fag

crossed my mind but not really...its 7 inches...it's alright i guess