Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Pt2

Pt3

And Pt4

>tfw you've pretty much seen every fluffy comic

Anyone got some new or obscure abouwe comics

Does anyone know who made this comic strip? I'll post all the ones I have, but it's not a complete set.

All I got. If you have the rest, post em.

I have ALL OF THEM.

Any requests?

Post some abuse but not the popular ones that are posted like 3 times per thread

Will do, but trying to find rest of the farm story at present.

Quality of comics is very variable - best stuff gets copypasta'd a lot

I love it.

part 1 of an 8 part comic

part 2 of an 8 part comic

Burrito

Part 3 of an 8 part comic

post anything where adult fluffies regress to foalhood and cheap or peep because they are so scared or hurt

OC is the place to be!

Who is the artist for this one again? Its quite recent. Are we just up to part 3 now?

kek

The artist is me. I was supposed to upload this yesterday but forgot. So here it is. I always upload stuff here before putting it on the booru.

Thanks

I'm loving this story - thanks. What is your name on the Booru?

TheMuffinMan

continue plz

You better make that fluffy family suffer I swear to god.

When the fuck will the abuse start

They've already got a couple of dead foals, geez. They can't all be blowtorches in the eyes in panel one.

The artist said he is still finishing the story at the moment. It looks like it will be great though

did mcogonal ever finish that story?

you know, THAT story.

We need more stuff like this. I would LOVE to give fluffies lose/lose choices and force them to deprecate themselves in order to survive!

You got the one where a Herd invades a property and the smarty gets smacked into a tree?

So, when will these things exist?

Sadly, I doubt our civilization survives long enough to reach that level of technology before the next dark age.

mcogonal

Something obscure, anything that hasn't been posted here every day.

an artist called Wolfram_sparks. It delete most his material about two months ago to gathering a complete collection is going to be tricky.

have the one where a brown one gets thrown into a store full of smarties and becomes their slave?

Dude, post everything you got!

What's your name on the booru? You should sign any OC that you post on Sup Forums, pirates may be among us.

It's TheMuffinMan

Taking requests btw.

Sorry dude, had to go cook dinner for my wife (yes, she's a bit of a smarty). Will post more when I finish eating if the thread is still up.

I have pretty much every comic and picture, but no written stories. My collection is a hoard rather than an organised collection though so posting exact things could take a while.

I have the home and yard invasion stories you are asking for somewhere...

Fantastic work! This is currently my favorite ongoing series in the entire fandom!

I have always wanted to see something like this about the daily life of ferals. Bad times and good times, it's great to see the ups and downs on the way rather than just the end.

10/10, keep doing your thing and keep up the good work.

Ferals living together is always nice. The tragedy of losing a friend or a family member is one of my favorite kinds of fluffy suffering.

Fluffies failing to be helpful please!

1/3

>speshul wumps

I'm glad the artist himself fixed that error.

2/3

Yep. sorry about that

3/3

Moar requests? Am going for obscure yet good

It's okay. Plus, the picture is a phenomenal win in every other aspect! It is fluffy simplicity at its finest!

anymore? comic still in progress?

Fluffies trying to be helpful is an adorable topic, regardless of whether they fail or succeed at it.

Kill all the smartys

How about some quickhorn

More of these

OK, will post what I have of Quickhorn

Still waitIng for the smarty getting smacked into a tree

I'm almost done with part 4. Supposedly I made lots of sketches to release part 3 and 4 together, but FUCKING NORMIES REEEEE stole most of my time.

I'm also thinking on continuing this comic, what do you think?

I know the one you mean, but cant remember the artists name. Can you?

>cut off its legs WUN DO
>cut off tail WUN DO
>cut off penis/sitch vagina closed WUN DO
>gouge both eyes out WUN DO
>pull tongue out SWATH OO
>pull out off eyes SWA OO

JESUS FUCK THESE SELF ENTITLED FUCK

Twistee

....youre just blatantly stealing everyone else's art and running it through a filter. or straight up tracing. be original faggot

just do it faggot

No sry

All aboard the flugby train.

It's a tribute user, the fact you can tell which artstyle I'm "stealing" means each style is iconic enough already to be considered plagiarism. At this point it should be understood its irony. The smarty, for example, is made after my own style.

I got it! Can you do a Tiananmen Square massacre style cartoon 'cept with fluffies?

I don't have any content posted on the booru at the moment, but my name is sgt_sarge

Just checked Twistee folder - its not her. Maybe Carpdime or someone. Will check

Someone with the full Gerald history here? i don't have the whole comic, just this image :(