What is up with panty sniffers, I dont get it...

What is up with panty sniffers, I dont get it. I have never looked at a piece of cloth and thought: Oh fuck yeah that is hot! WTF?

Sexy bitches pussy and asshole has been soaking in them all day. Her scent and taste is hott

they usually smell like the girl and if she's clean and wears perfume the smell is amazing and makes me rock hard. also the fabric is so fucking soft it feels incredible to rub the head of your dick with them and jack off. and this is just coming from a guy who has only done it a few times, i'm sure the people who are obsessed with it get a serious thrill and sensation from doing it too.

it's hot if a snatch has been there.
it's the closest I'll ever get to pussy, anyway.

they get off to the idea of violating a girl's privacy in some way, not to the actual panties

Post some pics and stories /b, i need some fap material right now.

not related at all

When I was 16 my cousins who is 2 years younger came to visit. He stole a pair of my panties. (Protip: don't steal someone's favorite pair on laundry day. They will find out.)

I told my friend and she went right up to him and started teasing him saying things like "Hey user, did you steal user's panties? Are you wearing them? Did you play with yourself in them?"

I never saw anybody turn so red so fast. He ran out of the house and didn't come back until after dark.

The next day my panties were back in the laundry hamper.

That was 10 years ago. We've never spoke of it.

It's not so much the panty that's a turn on, but the chick who wore it and knowing what her vagina smells like. Is she clean is she dirty, does she clean properly or not, does she have pubic hair? All these are a mystery to us panty fetishists and a turn on at the same time. Also the panties the person is stealing or sniffing usually belong to a chick who's in his life but very much unreachable be it she's a relative, a friend's gf or wife, or some chicks panties he found on the street.

Please post panties anonnette? I need this dude.

Bump

I'm not into that, but I love the panties smell when I take it off the girl. But sometimes I smell sandals. That's a weird shit, but it's hot.

Even if that cloth has been up against the female genetalia all day?

How do they smell, I mean what you're wearing at the moment? post contact if you'd be willing to sell used pair. due to my medium i am only able to respond an hour after last post. But tell us about them and post pics of used ones.

This, have gotten a couple of panties as reminders but there is nothing like stealing a pair and getting off on them without her knowing

We are of the same soul fellow user. Both of us have the same fetish. Maybe we have other similarities? Fav ice cream? Fav music genre? Fav band? Fav film? Fav animated series? Do you prefer shaved or furry vagina?

Its a virgin thing.

i had a gf a few years back who was mad cool and would really try to satisfy me sexually. one time she was at my house and we had sex and we couldn't find her underwear (black thong) so she just went home commando. i found them a few hours later and texted her that i found them. i was horny as fuck since it had been a few hours since she left so i started to sniff them and rub them on my dick. needless to say i was erect like a fucking statue. i told her what i did the next morning and she thought it was a little strange but she didn't care or take offense. that night she came over again and after watching a movie for a while we started to fool around. she looks me right in the eyes and says something to the effect of "i'm gonna do what you did to yourself last night to you again, but way better." she takes off her tight ass jeans to reveal the sexiest white thong with little strawberries all over it. she pulls down my shorts and starts to tease me suuuuuper slow and get me hard (we had been dating for a while so she really knew how to get me going). then out of nowhere she takes that sexy thong off and wraps it around my dick as she sucks harder and harder but still slow and sexy. i told her how hot and sexy what she was doing was and that i was going to cum really soon if she didn't change it up a little. she looks me right in the eyes and says "its ok just cum for me right now baby" and like 10 seconds later i shot one of the biggest and most satisfying loads right into her hot wet mouth. it was absolutely unreal, and something i wish i could do again.

If its about the smell why do you take pictures

No. I'm ok. Just felt like telling my story.

Tits or gtfo

Please respond?

My nigga

if you dont fuck you need the smell

>not related at all.

With an ass like that it needent be.

Don't let this thread die.

Someone else wanna help me bump..

I got trips

if its about the smell, why take pictures ?

Same reason people watch shows about food.

Thread is dead

captain crook

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hooot im so horny right now might explode aaaaashhhh yees

nice trips friend

Is is odd that I'm NOT intimidated by her, but wanting more to try and dominate purely for fun and competition.

Sauce?

It was from Sup Forums like a yr back. Apparently the OP was the one taking the pic and that's his sister. She was transition to male and was about to get those massive boobs removed. That was a before. That's also the only pic he posted.

Lol not as weird as vore, i will never understand vore.

how the fuck can one be turned on by some literal SHIT stained panties? not mentioning the vagina liquid since i'm pretty sure that's normal. these girls need to learn how to fucking wipe their ass.

how old is she

Step moms

nice

Stepdaughter she is.

I like how OP asked a question, and the person who provided a direct, straightforward, and reasonable answer is suddenly some kind of Tumblr-loving feminazi even though the person answering didn't really make any moral judgments one way or the other.

Trips are absolut truths

I get off on both

does she have a nice ass or have you seen her pussy

you haven't lived until you've sniffed a warm, wet pair of panties from a hot family member.

fuck all this dried, yellow crusty shit though.

The ass is pretty fat, but only cause she's a but chubby. Too afraid to do anything to her tho. Her pussy smells rank but in a good way. Best taste ever. Especially after her shower and she dumps the dirty Panties in the hamper.

I got this pair about 2 minutes after she took them off. Still moist and warm

have you seen her pussy

Pussy is so ripe at that age, such strong smells and taste

Nope, not yet. Even when she wears short loose sports shorts the best I've been able to see is her panties. That's good enough for me tho.

i only get turned on by pussy. i can't stand streakmarks

do you have any pics of her

I've stolen used panties from friends and family for years. Fresh ones, bottom of the laundry basket ones, and the ones with yellow crust are the best cause i would boil a pot of hot water place the yellow crust part of the panties over the steam to get yellow crust moistened then i scrap it off and add it to my food or drink. Yum yum.

Panties and quite often bras are one of the focal points of a woman's sex appeal. It might sound crazy, but they are almost an extension of herself. They accessorize and draw attention to the tits, ass and pussy.

Here's a thought experiment OP, let's say you're hosting a dinner party for 10 guests. During the meal, someone points out a pair of underwear laying on the floor. Which to you would attract the most attention?

A pair of male boxers?
Or a pair of female panties?

The panties. They are lewder and more sexually provocative. Everyone knows it, even women know it, it's why they'd rather die than have someone stumble upon a pair of their used panties.

So for a lot of men, they have panty fetishes, or lingerie fetishes in general. As for the sniffing, it's a no-brainer. Her pussy + ass was contained in them, often leaving behind pussy juice. The scent has traces of female pheromones, which arouses a lot of us men.

It's hardly a weird kink either, my girlfriend will often take off her soaked pair and brandish it under my nose to turn me on, or stuff them in mouth.

It's the fact that a hot girl was wearing it. It was touching her kitty, smelling and licking her panties is the closest I can gey to sniffing and licking her.
Dumbass

I love dirty pussy and ass. love when its moist and sticky

my sister panty

Also lads if you're going to post used panty pics, do it more like this. No one wants to see crusty yellow piss-stained shit where the girl isn't even in the pic.

Sometimes a little pussy and ass juice is still on it. I used to suck the juices out of my girlfriend's younger sisters panties all the time.

Femanon here, that "vagina liquid" isn't fucking normal. I've never discharged enough to make my panties look like that even if I've worn then for three days. These girls are rancid. Probably don't wipe after pissing.

the crustier the better. More piss and shit stains please.

Show us yur face femanon

post thongs

Also, I'm not into stains/sniffing. Just into seeing what slutty tiny little thongs girls wear under their pants are.

Got more of this slut?

Post a pic of her

Too bad I threw my underwear in the laundry. I just had diarrhea in them

hahaha, im horny already

I'm sick as a dog rn
Nonstop diarrhea and puking lol

cervix mucus
the holiest of holiness

>not understanding why guys like this...

mmmm tell me more baby boo