Alright Sup Forums here is my problem:
>be me
>be 22
>wants to join german millitary
>protectmycountry.jpg
>millitary is controlled by kikes and whatnot
>want to fight for MY people and not some filthy mudslime

What do ?

Well they are things callled pipe bombs.

Pegida.

I dont want to get stamped as a degenerate nazi (neither as a libcuck)

As the old saying goes: "If you can't beat em', join em' ". So basically, join IS.

>My people
whos that supposed to be?

Soldiers of Odin, then. They're getting bigger in Germany as well.

Every human being with an iq high enough to see that every kind of religion,extremism,fascism,comunism...etc is retardet as fuck.so basically smart europeans

>join military
>do everything you can to get promoted
>become loved leader of the soldiers serving under you
>military Putsch

else, just be sure, that atleast the military isn't overrun by muslims. That would be as fatal as the romans making germanic soldiers heads of their legions

That narrows it down to Reddit or le 9gag army.

Lol they are fags. Bunch of pussys.

Germanfag here too. Please just kill yourself you fucking nazi.

I feel your pain.

do not even compare Germanic soldiers to mudslimes. and Romans and Germanics were both White Peoples.

>Germanfag
I guess your name is Shlomo Shekelstein and you're a "German intellectual"?

People who are poor, young, and aimless enough to join the military generally don't have the experience or understanding of international affairs to understand the unspoken goals behind the military actions their leaders decide to make. If you can't follow orders without immediately understanding why the order is being given, then you're not fit to be in the military.

Join the army.
You will learn useful stuff there and get yourself in shape. You can decide what to do with the skills later on in your life for the good you see fit.

I talk ofc about discipline and good physical condition. They may come useful.

>>wants to join german millitary
>>protectmycountry.jpg
>>millitary is controlled by kikes and whatnot

It's probably a good thing they won't take you.

Exactly that is my problem, i dont want to be an instrument of any lobby.

>>protectmycountry.jpg

Against what?

Arian masterhuman here. Go fuck yourself Ronny. Make something of worth

>Arian
I don't think so.

I'm saying that giving all the military into the hands of non natives will lead to the downfall of your civilization. Like it happened with the romans giving their top military positions to outsiders and then getting fucked by them.

german military doesnt do much except building refugee camps and shipping around north africa to save niggers to invade europe. youre not protecting shit youre helping fucking up germany.

Against the upcoming hordes of third world degenerates who want to have a peace of the cake in my beloved europe. instead of building up their own functioning society and infrastructure.

Exactly that is my problem, i want to have the power to help, but help the right people

>Against the upcoming hordes of third world degenerates who want to have a peace of the cake in my beloved europe.

Then you apparently haven't understood the tasks and duties of the Bundeswehr at all and have not fucking idea about the constitutional boundaries for the deployment of it. Scheiß Ossis.

Wessie aber ok.
Wenn du den durchblick hast und genau weisst was hinter den kulissen abgeht, kläre mich bitte auf.