Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy.

>If you have a penis you can never be a girl.
the exception to that is having a feminine penis

Thanks, based Ant Man! We will stop saying "feminine penises" thanks to you. You're a true hero!

Hentai girls are also not girls, however, just like traps, they are representative of girls #metaphor.

> (OP)
>>If you have a penis you can never be a girl.
>the exception to that is having a feminine penis
Also, if you say things like feminine penisses, there's a big chance you're a closet homosexual. Or as we say, a flaming faggot.

That's deep man.

Correct. Now, what's your point?

You must be new here. Haven't you seen the endless amount of fags here that claims there's something called a "girl's cock"?

I feel like this prompt isn't written correctly. It's not like anyway can seriously argue away chromosomes with psychology/sociology. Trolling is a art, user.

For the first several weeks a developing embryo follows a "female blueprint," from reproductive organs to nipples. Only after about 60 days does the hormone testosterone kick in (for those of us with a Y chromosome), changing the genetic activity of cells in the genitals and brain.

Technically we're all women, the only difference is hormones.

I think that is, obviously, a moot point.

>femenine penis
literally an oxymoron

It's like you're right out of fucking school

"having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness."

So, I guess it's not necessarily an oxymoron. Although, depending on the sense that he's using it, I guess it could be.

Make a clone of yourself only modify the y chromosome to x. The have a brain transfer between you and you female clone.

Trips cannot lie!

the trips speaks!

'having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness"

Women dont have penises. Women are not associated with penises and penises are not qualities that women have. Keep defending your "feminine penises" as a way to conceal and feel better about the fact that youre a flaming faggot and you have to make it seem like youre straight.

i've never heard of this "girls cock"

samefag

I don't care if it looks like Jennifer Lawrence it's still a penis and they are still men. But yes, I have seen these 'people's who say that shit

I agree

Stop saying this, its not a thing. Traps are men with breast implants, not women with penises.

Girls don't have penises. Traps are more representative of men.

I won't stop, you can't stop the truth

>'having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness"
>Women dont have penises. Women are not associated with penises and penises are not qualities that women have. Keep defending your "feminine penises" as a way to conceal and feel better about the fact that youre a flaming faggot and you have to make it seem like youre straight.

Just a reminder that your chromosomes determine your gender.

Life would be better if people who like traps would just admit to their homosexuality

Contents of this post disregarded completely

That's just like, your opinion man.

To bad it's a dying one.

nope

How about we just remove words like "boy" and "girl" and say "male" or "female" instead, the definition being the X and Y chromosomes?

A penis cannot be feminine. Because it's a penis.

forgot to click

>10 seconds in MSpaint
>irrefutable evidence

im bi! thats why i like traps

Thats like saying masculine vagina. It doesnt make sense either.

that is the dumbest shit anybody will post in this thread. you fucking had to TRY to be that stupid.

Do you guys have autism? You're trying to sound straight, which you very well might be, but don't tell me you wouldn't fuck someone like me.
>Be me 23 Year old Trap

You could check yourself if you weren't such a newfag.

whats mspaint?

So by that logic loli is only for people who are sexually attracted to children and thus should be banned because it is CP

>genuinely thinks all men can be gay

If you were not already obviously mentally defunked, I would be surprised.

>implying there's not clits out there that are bigger than your dick.

yes it does

I don't understand. What if my dick is delicate or pretty? Is that just not a scenario we are willing to entertain? I was pretty sure this was a problem of semantics, and if it isn't, then I'm confused.

i would! dtf? lets meet :3

thats one hairy woman

Aww another trap attention whore.
Tits or gtfo

god get that the fuck outa here.

Fucking gross

No, by his logic loli is representative of children but not children therefore not cp. Maybe you should learn to read... (I don't watch loli btw )

literally me a few minutes ago

Yeah sure thing pedophile

HOW THE FUCK IS THERE A DIFFERENCE IN DICKS?

JUST JFC, A DICK IS A GOD DAMN DICK.

I'm literally using his logic that you can't seem to fathom

He's right you know. Nothing gay about feminine penises either, even if you suck em. Say no homo after though just to be doubly safe.

X =/= Y
X represents Y
#metaphor

This is really fucking simple, dude. I don't even think he was entirely serious about it either, so you should probably fuck off or something.

Have you ever been fucked by a 'feminine penis' I'm sure your oppinion would change.

the vagina is not masculine, everything else is

Since being hairy is traditionally associated with men, we could probably, by a stretch, say that we have a masculine vagina in that picture.

I guess it's settled then and all the idiots have left :)

and the ugly guys losers thats ugly as shit always try to get angry at the popular people but itll get the popular people angry and get them to jail cause hate these fake ugly ass ugly mother fuckers like the ugly guys losers and if the ugly poeppll e losers hate all the popular people then why get alongwith other popular people

and there ugly as shit and cant do nothing and think is better then everybody and get angry everyday so try to find some way to get the popular people introuble even tho the popular people is surrounded and is outnumbed by the ugly ass ugly guys losers

Pedophiles

That's post op.

and the ugly guys losers dont do anything while there ugly as shit

and no one likes these ugly ass guys and bother people that matters like me the awesome pople or the popular people

feminine
e
m penis
i e
n n
i i
n s
e

Nigger wut?

well that failed.

and there ugly as shit and smell like shit and is gay and ugly

This retard

and your ugly as shit and dont do anything and your ugly as r ue

Summer sure is hot today.

KEK

agreed. it's all mental illness, just the APA doesn't have balls anymore because women invaded the field and ruined everything like they always do.

and your ugly as shit and you dont do anything and you get angry at the popular people and your ugly as shit and you have no friends and n o one likes your ugly as face and you seml like dog poo

ur ugly as shit loser

and you yell at people with yoee old e r ugly ass face and you tell on the police

every vagina is hairy, dumbass.

is it as much a real mental illness as maybe it is an evolutionary one? as humans become more and more overpopulated, nature will find a way for things to again find balance. they always do. if it's not a horrible plague or disease, slowing reproduction needs to happen one way or another.

You're actually mentally retarded. I don't think you understood what we said at all. Your mental processes can be summed up as:
>HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT LOLI
>I don't understand what it was
>MUST BE A PEDOPHILE

Are you having a fucking stroke dude?

and you have no friends and your ugly as shit and you think your better then everybody but your ugly as shit and your just a punk fake ugly mother fucker loser ugly fucken loser you have no fucken friends your just a fucken hater with your pussy magic to help your ugly ass and try to kil people with your pussy magic but your just a ugly fake ugly mother fucker that cant fight and is a loser and is a spoiled ugly mother fucker you ugly fuck you fucken stupid ugly fuck that think highly of your self fuck you and your mom

Pedophile

Damn I'm so offended. I might cry now

being gay isn't a mental illness, more of the brain being rewired in late stages of pregnancy.

However running around screaming
>IT'S A FEMININE PENIS
is.

fuck your loser friends that cock block the popular people your just ugly as shit and fake no one want to see your ugly ass everybody has to see the ugly as shit losers like beyonce cause cock block e verybody so force to watch

And now you've confirmed your stupidity...

Whoever did that surgery botched it to fuck

so fuck this ugly ass loser that hate on me cause is a loser n is ugly as shit fucken lame is just a loser with alot of fucken resources that awesome people and popular people use

No, that's the average trans surgery. Our level of technology is so barbaric that to reach the normal look and function of the opposite gender is decades away.

Well, he gave it his best shot.

wut you gonna do bruh

your just ugly as shit that gets angry gets popular people in trouble fucken ugly as shit with no friends and just bother popular people and slowing popular people from doing good fucken working to gether with other ugly people losers to get popular people introuble fuck you and your ugly asses

He's not done yet
It's still being perfected

Alright, you're definitely having a stroke. Take a deep whiff of that toast buddy.