Amount of money paid to or received from the EU per capita

The numbers are per capita operating budgetary balance for 5-year period, 2010-2014.

Now I'm literally laughing at that Slovenian user who was so smug and said we're leeches and they're saints.

But overall it's very interesting data.

Hungary deserves it tho, they are based. Unlike "NATO-bitch" Poland.

where are the memes?

You're not even a EU citizen, go away.

you really showed me

I just stated a fact.

I want this thread to be about facts and not autism, so please go away non EU citizen.

I know more about the EU than you. Being an EU citizen is something to be ashamed of, not proud.

then what are you doing in there mountan serb
theres nothing more cancerous than diaspora balkanites

>then what are you doing in there

destroying from within

>theres nothing more cancerous than diaspora balkanites

Hungarian EU cucks

And eastern europeans have the balls to claim they're somehow superior to muslims welfare queens.

You're both shit, especially poles, I've never met a pole that wasn't an arrogant ass.

Than fuck off from EU cuntface.

I prefer to have those starts on my passport than your non-country whatever-your-CoA-is.

"Hey son, see that EU sign on the road-side? That's the European elites stealing our forests."

"I'm pretty sure it has something to do with renovating our waste treatment plants"

"That's what the Jews want you to think"

But seriously, thank you Western Euros.

thank you Sweden, Demark, Olanda

I've never met a Swede whose wife didn't suck Somali dick.

Focus on your country first you fucking moron. You'll get genocided in

I've always hated Lithuania. Now I see I was right to.

i wish money was poured into belarus and ukraine as well before we rejoin with our people but you can't have all i guess

Poor Luxemburg :(

>he still takes pride in being in Jeweuropian Union

you're not a very sharp lad

It's really strange, you'd think we'd have some compassion for people who are in a situation similar to ours not too long ago. But when you tell someone that Lithuanians too "steal cars and jobs" in the person only replies with "well, it's different when we do it, we're not brown".

"steal cars and jobs" in the UK*

Eastern europe is shite that should be just left with it's own premises. See how they fare without those Free € shaped shekels. Maybe it would wipe those smug smiles off of these slavtrash.

>leddit

What's it like in Lithuania? I once met this lithuanian chick online and she was HOT. Are all girls there 10/10? I want to visit one day

Orange and red should merge, kill all the surrounding cancerous place(especially UK) and begin the most powerful and influencial state the world whitnessed

Why would you come to the EU if you hate everything it stands for? Russia is right there famiglia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE