Any Saudi/Qatarese/Emiratis here?

Any Saudi/Qatarese/Emiratis here?

What does it feel like? I mean you people are literally American dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifmif.org/)
ifmifdonesspain.wordpress.com/
fusionforenergy.europa.eu/downloads/aboutf4e/decisions/F4E(16)-GB35-Summary.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I mean you people are literally American dogs
They wouldn't continue to exist if they are not.

>people

>government

there is a difference faggot.

i don't wan't to talk anymore cause pic related will come get me

Kek

A-are you safe browing this board?

How can You post here without being sharia'd ?

I think Saudis can only access SFW boards on Sup Forums.

Are you serious?

So their authorities are well aware of the existence of Sup Forums, yet they've only blocked access to parts of it? That would essentially mean that browsing blue boards is state sanctioned. Blue boards on Sup Forums have the approval of the Saudi king.

I think that if Saudi Arabia encouraged a more traditional form of Islam rather than Salafi bullshit it would be a fantastic country.

>the Sauds want Arabia to be a good country
>the US want Arabia to be a good country
>God wants Arabia to be a goof country

I feel humilated

Actually the whole site was blocked until recently
Don't know why they unblocked it tho

islam is gay muhammed sucks lmao

send nudes
actually the whole site was unblocked until recently and then it got blocked until more recently and then it looks like it got unblocked again until even more recently

fuck muh ammed fuck kabe fuck aisha fuck arab kings

pls respond

feels like a fucking trap boyz

Yeah man I will go back to lurking mode and shut the fuck up
These replies seem to be from the mabaheth.. don't fall for them bro

Germans are also American dogs

stop being a paranoid cunt, cunt

better safe than sorry
I have some risky opinions if you know what I mean

Post pictures of Gulf police cars.

oh yeah for sure. I know what you mean. I'm just shitposting lad. take care

You think the new Star Wars movies are the best so far?
Matrix Revolution is your favorite?

Yeah no, it would rip itself apart like Syria if the goverment let the people on longer leash.

I t-think Onodera is best girl..

Shoould in atheists be broken in wheel or flayed alive?

Beheading is fine

What going to happen to them when the oil drys up or people move on to other sources of energy?

>when the oil drys up

Won't happen

Oil will never dry up, but when the latter happens we will starve to death I gues..

Good taste, I prefer the tomboy myself though

Plz invest in a more diversified economy instead of spending it on police super cars kudasaiiiiiii.

Oil becoming so expensive everybody moves back to charcoal is the same as oil drying up.

>this post
>this flag
Do you have no shame?

Apparently they're trying to do that and by 2030 the country will be no longer dependant on oil, according to the government's propaganda.

it doesn't matter, we've had oil for 70 years and all it did was make the ruling family more rich, now they are trying to shove this 2030 plan up our asses, which what they say is in 2030 we will not be as dependent on oil as we are now but so far all they are doing is creating taxes and naming it something else.

How do you plan to further cuck Europe?

you're confusing us with the UAE we don't have those cool cars all we've got is Camrys and Land cruisers

How is the UAE compared to your cunt? From what I understand it is much more liberal.

> tfw working in nuclear fusion research

Your oiljew days are numbered, sandbros.

So it's basically sand North Korea.

>mfw irrational fear of nuclear anything in my cunt
kill me

I'm fine with that as long as the country does not turn into a 3rd world tier shithole and a famine does not happen

you already are a third world shithole
your petrodollar made facade wont fool anyone
you are a fucking sandnigger state
even African dindus are better, at least they stay in their own mudhuts, unlike arab subhumans

you're from fucking georgia

t. sandnigger

It's not, or at least the part that I live in isn't.
Sorry but I don't really give a shit about what a Georgian (where is this country?) thinks of Arabs as a race..

I wish we could be allies with Iran rather than you cancerous gulf fucks.

Persians>Arabs

How ado you guy plan to deal with radiation corrosion?

lol georgia

i have been in tbilisi twice and the city is a fucking disaster. i still cant believe those 2 door taxis from 1983.
fucking shabelelebazdes

>I don't really give a shit about what a Georgian
this is what everyone thinks about your sandnigger country and sandniggers in general
you are barbarian subhumans that must be exterminated and mecca must be nuked into an oblivion
but nobody will need to do that, because your degenerate """country"""" will collapse after petrol prices will go down.

kek, i like the executioners 2 dollar party mask

Shoo Shoo Churka.
I thought your country was peaceful so I tried to go there but there were barely hotels. Plus some people warned me about Gopniks there.

come on man if you're gonna get a beheading picture at least get a Saudi Arabian one.....

and btw, what's your point exactly ? most of the world people do the death penalty, is your problem with the method ?

We have planned the IFMIF project (ifmif.org/) to test new materials for DEMO, the fusion reactor that will be built after ITER starts working. Either Japan or the EU are going to host IFMIF.

It might be even built in Spain (DONES), kek ifmifdonesspain.wordpress.com/
The other candidates are Croatia and Poland (ELAMAT). On the one hand they don't have the expertise and funds, on the other hand the EU wants to develop science in the post-gommie countries and it's a political decision after all.

Here is a document to show I'm not bullshitting about >Spain >science, >Croatia >science or >Poland >science
fusionforenergy.europa.eu/downloads/aboutf4e/decisions/F4E(16)-GB35-Summary.pdf

>Churka
lol, you goddamn subhuman, do you even know, what churka means? It's literally synonimous to arabic subhumans like you. mostly applied to azeri n.caucasian and CA mudslime subhumans. (your brethren)
and does it makes a difference in a fact, that you are a shitskin chimp?

His feelings are just triggered.

No you disgusting filth, problem is for why are people executed in your """country"""

>Georgian calling Saudi shitskin
Argentine calling kettle black

No, we don't retain it.

do you at least know why is term "caucasian" is applied to white people, you subhuman filth?

>mfw we were robbed of our death penalty and the man who drafted the abolition law admitted that if it was offered to popular vote we'd still practice it

Death penalty in USA for what?

i guess that's pre 2007 then

i don't give a shit about skin color but it seems like you do, so can you explain why Arabs are considered Caucasian?

Why are you so butthurt lol?

Just for murder. Nothing else can really get you the death penalty. My state sentenced a child rapist to death and the US supreme court overturned it.

And how are they executed?
Lethal injection? Or what?

no in the U.S., white caucasian means europeans and arabs in official statistics.

We abolished it in 1995, though.
But that will do.

>i don't give a shit about skin color but it seems like you do, so can you explain why Arabs are considered Caucasian?
1)It's a meme, yopu are member of a semitic subbranch, that needs to be exterminated into hell
2)one of the main aspects, in which you are shitskin subhuman filth, is your disgusting """culture""", and even worse """religion""" founded by a paedophilic subhuman merchant.

not for military offences though.

i came to your shitty country to fuck some cheap whores and gamble. your women were cheap i'll give you that but they look like dirty potatoes.

so telling a truth means being butthurt now? Even turkroaches are paragons of civilization, compared to you subhuman filth.

I genuinely wonder why so many people care about the middle east when they are not affected by what happens there at all.

What do you think of Chsristian/Jewish/Atheist Arabs then?

"""eee, whores, whores, whores"
is there anything that you subhumans can talk about whiteout mentioning something about sex? no, because you are niggers, just like your subhuman arab brethern...

whatever happens in the middle east has massive consequences due to the islamification and arabizaton of Europe and the salafization and wahhabization of muslims in europe and asia, as well as the fact that there was a deal cut between the EU and your country and Qatar to set up that islamization of Europe without obstruction.

"Christan arabs" are actually other semitic tribes, most of whom you forcefully assimilated.
only based semites were in northern levant and Mesopotamia, that you peninsular subhumans wiped out.
and they hate you muzzieshits even more, than radical Sup Forumsack

Alright. We are subhuman shitskin braindead mudslime filth and you're beautiful and smart Christian white Europeans. What else? Can you sleep now?

No, until every single one of you are sent to either gas chambers or gulags

I understand if you live in a country that's full of """immigrants""" but Georgia? How can he be so passionate?

Ok fine whatever you say.

Georgia has had a muslim problem for longer than western europe, I'm pretty sure they were invaded by one of the first caliphs and it never really stopped due to their geographical position.

That's not gonna happen. Your converting to Islam is more probable, sadly.

Maybe his neighboors made him mad.
I heard centralarab financed schools are killing folk/soft islam in the caucasus in favour of literal interpretation wchich whips them up further and makes the rest nervous.

Oh, that makes sense. But still I think it's pathetic to be so hung up on shit that happened centuries ago.

lol, yeah right. your petrodollars wont last forever mustafa,
and thats when your subhuman country and disgusting religion, called Islam will go back to hell to Baalzebub

i understand first world, white people hating on arabs but this is so funny. you're just a christian middle eastern from a third world country. you're no different than mudslimes except you have jesus pics and a cross on your broken windowed 1989 bmw 3.20's dashboard.

You go T*rk!

Well, good for you.
And I'm not a Muslim by the way.

what are you?

Are there variations to the whiterobes?
It always stuck me as curious how no fashion industry latched on to these and put patterns and stuff on them.

it's not really a thing of the past considering the re-islamization of muslim populations all over the world and the "big game" America and Europe are playing in the region.

Georgia is literally in the worst possible geographical position neighboring Turkey and Chechnya

Atheist

have you people ever grow out of islam?
years after years , i finally dont give a fuck anymore about rule and decides to do whatever the fuck i want.
i drink alcohol , fuck women , stop praying 5 times per day
i dont commit any crime. i live the life based on what i wanted