Eurofag here

Eurofag here.
Your turn 'Murifags.

The only thing I'd change is the temperature scale. It's fucked.
It shouldn't be based around water's boiling and freezing points.

EU master race fucking amerifags

Our money is base 10 -- and since we have more than anybody else, fuck off.

White goes first you stupid nigger.

muslims

Thank the english for the imperial system

everywhere it's like that you idiot

The difference between you cucks and us is that, we're willing to update our models as better ones are created.
You cunt.

its not supposed to make sense, our higher intelligence allows us to make calculations more complicated than moving a decimal point you fucking subhuman.

>being this autistic
>getting on my 'Murican Sup Forums

This

U.s. doesn't use "stones" fucknut. That's a eurofag thing.
Also, fractions are more precise than decimals in manufacturing (go ahead and use 0.333 repeaters between different manufacturers and see how much shit doesn't fit together).

better because it's easier for retards to calculate?
congrats you fucking mongoloid.

That's literally impossible, you faggot

When you make it to the moon maybe we will convert to your system. Until then, go fuck yourself.

Nobody reputable in STEM calculates things in imperial.

Nice trips

Yep. We all know about it. Have known for years. Cutting edge knowledge you've got there, OP.

Hopefully those "refugees" can help you advance further into your scientific glory, eh?

Bullshit, we don't use stone in Imperial. That's a bong thing.

No, because it makes more sense.
Making things arbitrarily more complex is unproductive and slows progress, fucking Americunt

Nice try Sup Forumsro but no.

Why do you care how 'Muricans measure things? Is this thread just proof that the US is the center of everyone's thoughts? You have literally no other reason to post here.

Also, what the fuck is "stone"? Some europoor thing, I assume.

Tell me more about how the original kilogram is starting to weigh less than a kilogram.

Coming soon, metric time.
Because 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks in a year is too confusing.

You don't update your models because it's smarter, you do it because since WWI you've been the world's bitch and meekly change everything others want you to.
Howze that empire going? kek

Its 2016

britbongs
an imperium
that's where the term "imperial units" comes from.

The piece of metal which is the exact kilogram is slowly being eroded.

FUckn americaniggers

I knew it came from Europe, but I never thought the direct name thing was from there. Cool.

in b4 middle finger

ITT, exactly 0 reason for 'murikans sense of "superiority". You faggots are living an illusion. VOTE TRUMP! BRING THE US DOWN! :)

Is this your only defense that europe is better than the us? Who cares what system we use, it's not like your using it. Fuck off no life eurocucks

Too late faggot.

FOOTBALLSACK IS BEST SPORT

Do Europeans really think that Americans don't use metric? We use both on a daily basis.

Tell me again how exactly it was a good idea for you fucktards to elect this monkey not once but TWICE?

Samefag but kek

He looks so majestic.

Tell me about how the imperial pound is based off of that same kilo

Similar to how you don't let inferior people learn your language, you don't let inferior people learn your measuring system.

Anyone can learn metric, but Restoftheworld-istan has a hard as fuck time learning Imperial, evidently by how many people complain about it.

That's because it's arbitrarily complex and just plain fucking stupid you cuck

Yeah, because fractions r hard

That wasn't the point. The point is that we can understand you, but you can't understand us. Again, evidently so.

Just like the zookeeper cannot understand the monkey.

lol since when does the US have money? You're trillions in dept. Your GDP per capita is laughable. The only merits you have are the state of California and the largest military spending in the world (even if it's ineffective asf)

Very this.

>eurofags being involved in american politics
You just WANT to be an obese american don't you?

>implying that Saudi Arabia is smaller than France

Or the slave cannot understand his master.

We're better because you need an entire continent of shitty countries to even try to compete with us.

You need to say Europe because no one gives a shit about your actual country. You are the fucking beta nerds - America is the chad who is fucking the girl you cry about at night.

It should be based on Carbon's freezing and boiling points because: Duh... we're based on Carbon.

You're the laughing stock of the entire fucking world, and you compare yourself to a slave master? This is what's wrong with America.

You know the us has never defaulted on its debt? That means they have never failed to pay it.

Who the fuck would waste time learning a system that makes almost no sense whatsoever. The imperial system that you're using is not an American thing, you guys just adopted it from Europe/Britain and now the rest of the world has decided to move on except for the USA, Liberia and motherfucking Myanmar.

Just admit it, it's a dumb fucking system unfit for the modern age and the only reason the US is sticking to it is because converting everything to metric would cost a shitload of $.

>lol since when does the US have money?
Since forever. We went trillions into debt because now we've essentially got China by the balls. They wouldn't want their cash cow to go belly-up would they? They wouldn't want us to default and make our money worthless, would they? Nope.

It should begin at absolute zero, at least. But with a different scale from Kelvin.

That's an American penis. Or is Finland the one European country where people get circumcised? Could be a Jew I guess.

Ad hominems and strawmen. Sozzle. We'll get you some fish n' chips when we're done.

Delusional to think we would care what others think about us. Thanks for using our site, and our technology to tell us about it. Bravo!

Absolute zero is unreachable so why Base it off this?

>Because it's possible to calculate
FTFY
Because it's literally impossible to calculate things in imperial only

rest of the world here*

Do you know where the Internet was convieved? CERN. In fucking Geneva.

this isn't USA vs EU, but USA vs rest of world

Because absolute scales are more scientific.

We've also got a lot of water in us.

Imperial length is better because it's more practical for every day use.

He's 6 foot vs he's 183 cm.

183? So fucking silly.

OP here. Didn't know you fucks would dig into each others' flesh the second I left to take a dump. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised to see how so many of you actually give a fuck about what I posted.

Peasants.

No idea, but the fact that you keep ragging on it shows that you care enough to complain about it.

Do big numbers scare you?

>Implying the moon is a worthwhile destination
>Implying that the moon landing wasn't just a stunt to show that space is a thing where humans can go 'n stuff
>Implying that NASA even does anything anymore

More numbers can be divided by 3 and 4 than 10. Imperial is much more efficient for buildings/infrastructure.

Shit man, I didn't know UCLA was in Geneva. That's crazy.

>implying the moon landing was real and not just some propaganda made for the soviet union to bankrupt itself

i can smell the butthurt

Every number can be divided by one.
Let's have a unary system.

that makes no goddamn sense whatsofuckingever

jesus christ you people talk a lot of shit just to feel right

Do big numbers make you think your tiny dick is bigger? Compensating faggot.

propably some amerifag would do some "imperial time" just to overcomplicate things

HAHAHAHAHA k

Imperial was created by a british king :^)

Imperial is a more pedestrian unit of measurement as inches and feet are closer together in length than centimeters and meters

It worked didnt it

Oh look, stupid euro tards can't do math so they invent a system based on moving decimal points. How quaint.

It only worked AFTER you faggots killed their lead rocket scientist.

So was the calendar, and that shit's fucked to Hell.

Please, pedestrian is the units for morons who only know how to multiply by ten.

What do you think math is about making everything simple

Witnessed

Math isn't about anything, math simply is.

faggot